Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44379 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin
you're no different from SARS

#EndSARS
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Breadnote: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2020
sad news.a country wit no direction. d govt shud b rdy.d youths must win.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.
When Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST instigate her to cause mayhem in Lagos, she never knew the FG will fight back. grin grin
what makes u think u are immune to police brutality...wat ever it is...u are deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by budusky05(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2020
She collected money from her political godfather's put innocent lives in danger destroyed properties then come here to talk trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp
state-sponsored bot undecided

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by davit: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Rinu for President 2023. Who is with me?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by alasane: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Pascallville:
pls display your face and location lemme fxxk you up real quick.. you don't deserve to live.. idiot
Another mobster on the prowl ....just because people disagree with your view

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by harmony75: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.
When Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST instigate her to cause mayhem in Lagos, she never knew the FG will fight back. grin grin
you will reap what you sow every enemy of NIGERIA will not taste good of this New NIGERIA.. you are only mocking your stupidity, people like you will be in jail when the great youths of this nation NIGERIA take their position. no for jail you go dey hear how your fellow youth has brought about genuine changes in the land, you brought the curse upon yourself.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by bareal(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:
You are not generation anything..... You a thief and youth saboteur.... How will collect money from Fulani to destroy your region? I hope each one of them receives 5 - 15 years.... Omo ake them done link am with atikulooted.... Is the dollar worth it to mortgage your tribe?

What would you say to Tinubu that also mortgaged his own tribe for personal agrandishment?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Memberclub(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2020
Lanretoye:
they can’t freeze that of boko haram sponsors.
bruh
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by candygist: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

While she and other Nigerians are fighting for freedom. You would prefer to continue being a slave to your senseless old govt that don't want to get use of the modern ways of life. Remember you will give birth to your kids in Nigeria, I'm sure this is not the type of country you want for your kids.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2020
Pathetic!... The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by bareal(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
........Rinu.

They found your number and everyone started sending millions and millions into your bank account...... just like that?

Wailers and enemies of the country, when will Atiku find your number also now.
That will be better than your 5 naira per post on Nairaland.
Shameless idiots making noise and cursing unrest on social media abound here.

What can you say about boko haram sponsors? I like to hear your opinion on this.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by CocoaOla: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Rinu you are nigerians youths voice you are millennial generation heroes you will never be forgotten we love for speak ing out for us.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AdetayoNL(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
Omo.. You dumb ooo, no be small dumbness.. Even your dumbness no get expiration day.. RIP to your birth brain

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by tomdon(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2020
festacman:
Rinu is right to lament her deep sense of disappointment in the way government has treated her and other #EndSars promoters for fighting against police brutality.

However, I am surprised that she is SHOCKED by the fight-back by government officials, having made them sweat profusely and confusedly in their air-conditioned offices for 12 straight days. They survived and you think they won't make you sweat your own sweat.

This is the result of Students Unionism being bastardized in public universities and non-existent in private universities. The breeding ground is gone along with its ACTIVISM 101. Many student leaders were expelled for fighting for students' rights. Of course, they knew that university authorities would fight back but they went ahead, anyway. Most of them are successful today and some are even in this government, breaking Rinu's heart. Even Rinu in government tomorrow, will not do less. It is what it is.

The fact is that, all over the world, job of an uncomprising activist is tough and rough but the society gains and appreciates.

Kelp fighting Rinu. We love you.

Wow
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Tilykay(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

Is this person high on something?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by MrRegret: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Let us not quickly forget so soon how:

The Government put the citizen under lockdown for there selfish reason

The Government hid common indomie, from there poor citizen

Some persons who were hungry and trying to possess there possession were shot at the spot of looting common indomie

And let us not also forget the the protest also involve end bad governance, but what is happening today, the economy is still getting worse and they are forming Military regime in democracy.

As Jesus once said : forgive them father, they don't know what they are doing or perhaps this Politheifcian clearly know what they are doing.

We remember
The masses remembers
The South remembers
The East remembers
The West remembers &
The North remembers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Ken91(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2020
#endbadgovenment# revolution of is eminent we are waiting
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Lol

What is wrong with you ? Are you sure all is well in your senses sir?

Now I see why yourother account was banned
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kenny9857(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
........Rinu.

They found your number and everyone started sending millions and millions into your bank account...... just like that?

Wailers and enemies of the country, when will Atiku find your number also now.
That will be better than your 5 naira per post on Nairaland.
Shameless idiots making noise and cursing unrest on social media abound here.
Do you think you have sense ?
Are you not the shameless idiots ?
I don't support anybody collecting money to disrupt the peace of the country but anybody still supporting this evil government needs to be mentally evaluated......
Do you know how much people living in poverty has increased since that lifeless man and all his looting crew come into power...
I said with his crew because I know it's not only buhari's handwork.
Do you know how much lies this stupid government has been saying since they came into power ?
You are a fool, you idiot and you will never die well,
Look at the price of food right now and compare it to 5-6 years ago na....
Buhari came into power because people think he is the chosen one, like the savior..
The country is heading towards destruction already before he came to power but he did nothing but to make it to be destroyed more beyond comprehension and you idiots could still get on here with your freebasic nairaland to type rubbish right ?
I have been observing you and your crew and I want to tell you that your time will be up one day.
You just keep turning everything to politics oloriburuku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Lol

What is wrong with you ? Are you sure all is well in your senses sir?

Now I see why yourother account was banned

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Gkay1:
A gift of gold is expensive, a gift of money is well appreciated, but the gift of being alive is priceless. Only the living celebrate it. As the cloud stands without a pillar, the ocean moves without an engine, the rain falls without a pump, so will my source of blessing be a mystery to men.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Happy birthday to you, get some money.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Tilykay(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Lanretoye:
they can’t freeze that of boko haram sponsors.
I'm telling you.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by alloy123: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2020
We are here in a failed nation states...we shall win it all one sweet day.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Happy birthday to you, get some money.
thank u very much, God bless u. abeg wey d money. if d money dey, tell ur boy o because ur boy need d money
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by mokoh(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

Am highly disappointed in your level of stupidity,u ought to be converted to cow

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by shadeyinka(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
I've never seen a county with so many stupid, myopic and shallow minded security advisers. The next time a protest such as #EndSARS will take place, it must cost the government it's seat.

Who employed unqualified security advisers!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Tilykay(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
So if they didn't freeze the account will you openly agree that some monies from both local and abroad were paid into your account and that they are still there few weeks after the protests?

I thought she will even deny that it's only #5 that is in her account.

Rinu, you have told us the least amount donated to your account was #7500. You forgot to tell us the highest amount.

Na now u sabi write long post abi?

Kai... People eh..
Even if she received 10 million naira. Doesn't she deserve it in a country like this, where lives don't matter, and she was risking hers.

And here you are, it's the money she received you are worried about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.