Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' (215 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' by trendysturvs(f): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
A lady identified as Alum Bae has advised people to stop being scared of destroying other people’s relationships, unless they want to die single.

She advised both boys and girls to snatch and re-snatch until they finally settle for the partner of their dreams. According to her, the game doesn’t pity anybody.

In her words;

“You will die single if you are afraid of destroying other people’s relationships. Don’t pity anybody. Snatch and re-snatch until you settle. Remember your first heartbreak? How your bf/gf was taken? How you felt? The game doesn’t pity you. So don’t pity anybody! Be ruthless.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/11/you-will-die-single-if-you-are-afraid-of-destroying-other-peoples-relationships-lady-says/

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' by SocialJustice: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy Snatch and resnatch. The hustle is very real.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' by Sundrus: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
She go don scatter most of her friends relationships. Mrs snatcher cheesy
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' by uniqueboi1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Very valid point.
Na so them snatch Agnes from me.
Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
My own only concern about her Is "She looks Unhygienic"......

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid Of Destroying Other People’s R/ship' by Kondomatic(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:
My own only concern about her Is "She looks Unhygienic"......
That hair fit dey smell like where fowl dey sleep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Best Data Plan For 4g/5g Smartphone Users (MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.