Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (41700 Views)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Have A Good Time On A Boat / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Jostoman: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
JChase:
Is orijin still in circulation? Been long I saw a bottle
Yes still in circulation.
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by jojokelechi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
the brand must have asked Laycon to choose one of the housemate to second him... then he chose Neo. congratulations to them
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Kennyfancy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by classicfrank4u(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Greenbirth:
not only fan base ooo. Good look matters too. Build your body too. grin grin

Thank you.. I am working on that grin
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by ParagonBeauty: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Jostoman: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
VillageHead:
nice!

laycon is trending today, hope he's really investing and saving for the rainy day?

yes but let him drink his origin first

4 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by ParagonBeauty: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congratulations to them!
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by lakes009: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congratulations to laycon..... Much more grace brother
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Jostoman: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Origin one of the finest bear in Nigeria.
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Aphroditee(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
JuIiusmomoh:
God will bless everyone reading this post in jesus name...
amen
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Donspicey: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blessingss after Blessingsss....
Bigger you i pray Laycon......
You get what you wish othersss....

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by MediMedi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

ALCOHOL IS A NO NO FOR ME
I PREFER WINE AND FRUITS cheesy
Try alcohol some day, your life will turn around
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by smile11s(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Is wine not alcohol?
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by MediMedi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fear NIQQa that use left hand to write, dem sense no be here: LaICON
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Donspicey: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Go buy ur Wine for Mama Ngozi Shop......
And get your fruits from dem Aboki.....
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Eillyeillz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Red wine or nothing.

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Coldie(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
The person that deserves this deal is that northern girl, kaisha.

But her people would start a riot cause if it

3 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Eillyeillz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Same here, Red wine or nothing.

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Omezif(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
This BBN Housemates are trending after displaying rubbish.
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by showafrica(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Health wise good, but happiness wise, you are missing. After a hard day stressed job, try enter one cool joint, tell them to give you one plate of cat fish pepper soup (hot) and and chilled bottle of Heineken (almost frozen bottle) then come back here and testify.

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by kpakpankolo: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Bb9ja is the easiest way to make it in this country..
I'm already building my fanbase
Bb9ja 2021 no go pass me by
this country hardoo my brother. Abeg wetin be your plan, i may be interested in it please
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Chioma1989: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
JChase:

One of the most successful products from Guinness when it came out. They couldn't keep up with the promotion of the brand as the product manager was hired by rivals, the makers of the popular Hero beer
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by AsawanaDgreat: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
More money to his bank account.
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dcaliphate:
Me loving Neo's outfit, na make him no carry origin wound himself.

#EndSars protests nearly took the shine off this year's BBN stars sha.

Apart from Ebuka, which other BBNaija participant has ever truly shone in the history of the dumb program in Naija??!
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by kingemaker(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
This drink almost got me drunk a couple of years back. Good old days!!!
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by luluman: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
JChase:
Maybe because you are broke
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by tfash96(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Bb9ja is the easiest way to make it in this country..
I'm already building my fanbase
Bb9ja 2021 no go pass me by
mine na 2022 I ghas learn some things wella b4 I go house so I no go go disappoint my ancestors

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by 2cribz: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Efe is still broke,dame way layvon will end
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by edoairways: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Perfecttouch:
This kin grace is rare
That is not grace bro.

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Ogegod87: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by lastchild: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
sincerely speaking, this bbnaija is a door opener, people who hates on it didn't have the opportunity to be there, which I know most of them are secretely preparing for the next year's audition

see how these people became super stars over night

and this set of bbnaija stars are shining more than the previous ones, likes of efe and Co are nowhere to be found

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.