Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (41792 Views)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Have A Good Time On A Boat / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by JChase(f): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
luluman:
Maybe because you are broke
went thru ur post,realised I wud be replying a kid.so,no need condescending to ur level,kiddo.
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Nmezor(f): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nice, congratz to dem
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by RedScorpion(f): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
JChase:
Is orijin still in circulation? Been long I saw a bottle

Still in circulation but if you are in Kano or Kaduna....... you cannot drink because those places is fast becoming an Islamic Republic
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Dcaliphate(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Apart from Ebuka, which other BBNaija participant has ever truly shone in the history of the dumb program in Naija??!
Bisola
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by jumix66: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
wow, nice
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Plut01: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Make hisbah police catch them .
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Wumirb(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
You can drink Orijin Zero. Non alcoholic

HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

ALCOHOL IS A NO NO FOR ME

I PREFER WINE AND FRUITS cheesy

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Why dem no display plastic orijin bitters

That's the main ish

Mumu people
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Zeroenochone(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin Congrats man, you did it, you keep making icons proud. God Bless the works of your hands

...Pls, can I ask you something pls?
What can I do to have you take a moment to see the thread on my signature because at this point, I feel I have exhausted all there is to be said embarassed

Send money smiley
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Seyzcham91(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kaisha not Keysha
TecM0:
Keysha also deserves this... She loves Orijin
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Nogym(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congratulation to them.

I'm going to next year BBNAIJA nairalander i need your support
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Sammyfabulous: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Laycon and premium deals be like 5 and 6 happy for him

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Dollanaira: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by wewe1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uhumm!

Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got f grin grin ked to achieve it.
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by ringi82(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Baba hafusa no collect this year?
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Perfecttouch(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
edoairways:

That is not grace bro.
do you even know what grace mean?
Efe warri boy also won bbn, pls where is he today?
He didn't even have the type of attention this guy has
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
And someone said Laycon is not smart? See how he coined his words. A true philosopher!
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by pitamah901: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
2cribz:
Efe is still broke,dame way layvon will end

Which kind hate be this one now,haba
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by segun18(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
This Laycon grace na another level
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by rocknation62(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
JChase:

E still dey but dem dey hoard am like Petrol grin grin
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Franktom247(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
When guinness go endorse nengi our legendary stout drinker
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by kissval1388: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Let me hear anyone call BbNaija show evil again....
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by afroman26: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by PaulH07: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wumirb:
Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe, winner of the 2020 Big Brother Naija Lockdown seaso, has been officially announced as brand ambassador for fruit and herbal alcohol drink, Orijin.

The announcement was made today via an exclusive press conference in Lagos.

Laycon was announced as the latest member of the Orijin family. Fellow BBNaija finalist, Emuobonuvie “Neo” Akpofure also joined the Orijin team.

The duo who connected strongly inside the lockdown house have seen their friendship grow to higher heights since the show, with several media appearances together, most recently with a feature in an upcoming music video. The ambassadorial deal reflects the rich, soulful and culturally rooted character of Orijin in both superstars.

Commenting on the announcement, Laycon noted, “I am thrilled to join the awesome Orijin family. Orijin embodies the spirit of orijinality that I like to communicate through my music and my persona.

As an ambassador for the authority in fruit and herbal beverages, I believe together we can inspire Nigerians to reconnect and remain true to their roots in a truly iCONic way.”

Fans of Laycon and Neo have since colored Twitter and Instagram with the distinct, cultural and vibrant colours of Orijin.

To join the conversation, follow @orijin_nigeria on Instagram and @orijinnigeria Twitter.
Enjoy Orijin responsibly.

#OrijinXNeo #OrijinXLaycon
#OrijinalAmbassadors

My best drink that year...na the drink 1st make me mess myself up...
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Obajemu(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
You are broke that’s why

JChase:
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by peculiar2233: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
crafteeworld:
Orijin still dey exit?
No e no dey exist, bush boy.
U can't even write "exist" correctly.
Olodo oshi
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Wumirb(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Why dem no display plastic orijin bitters

That's the main ish

Mumu people

They did, you just no see am

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Hallabee1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
JChase:

go iya Amaka joint beside your house
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Hallabee1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
victons:
Congratulations. When is the next BBN audition please.
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by crafteeworld: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
peculiar2233:

No e no dey exist, bush boy.
U can't even write "exist" correctly.
Olodo oshi

I don't think it is available in my area. I've asked around in bars and hotels, none of them seem to have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / Uriel Oputa Looks Enchanting As She Steps Out For Work In Glamorous Outfit / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.