Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools (26246 Views)

Who Designed Nigerian Army’s Logo With Arabic Inscription On It? / Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto / Group Demands Sexual Harassment Policies In Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Jaapu: 4:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Shukusheka:
Why must every policy governing the North surround around religion? From education, to law to entertainment, to business, everything must have a religious undertone. How are you people different from Bokoharam is fighting for?

Goan kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by aspiring44: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=Ever8090 post=95896198]Are you sure this people are humans...? I don't understand the functions of their brain..what's the need for having a brain you don't use?[/quote

They are never better off than France.

What has Arabic done to their lives if not destruction! ]
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 11, 2020
phlame:
Which kind people be this

Do they have brains

Hahahahaha them no get brain ooo

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by beardedboy(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

Niger speaks French. It's only in the northern part where Arabic may be spoken. Same for Chad.

Kuku say they don't speak Arabic at all.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by beardedboy(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Farki:

Along with several other languages including Fulfude, Hausa yet there isn't a push for the teach them and French is being singled out because their president isn't tolerating extremism.
Abeg stop taking Panadol for another man's headache. Some schools teach German, some students study mandarin. They also have the freedom to study arabic. Una go just leave issues dey tackle tissue.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Amumaigwe: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 5:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Shukusheka:
Why must every policy governing the North surround around religion? From education, to law to entertainment, to business, everything must have a religious undertone. How are you people different from Bokoharam is fighting for?
Then what's the purpose of religion when it exempt that? What's a religion? Religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.

Liberalism itself is a religion that seeks to erode all other religions or atleast liquidify them to view other religion as inferior.

If you're a christian, will Jesus have seperated religion from
Education - allowing children of the Christians to be taught you're free to have sex once you're 15 or so.

Entertainment - You all can drink alcohol and dance hard to naira marley's song in party while rocking opposite sex.

Secularism is a religion that you people use as lens to judge other religion which makes you feel it's absurd.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by IBM52(m): 6:12am On Nov 11, 2020
For those of u saying trash!!!
The prophet is more valuable to us than any other thing u can think of here on the earth. Is better u kill us than insulting him, you old fools
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by nurusystem(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2020
gensteejay:
Brainless terrorists!
you are even worse

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Farki: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2020
beardedboy:

Abeg stop taking Panadol for another man's headache. Some schools teach German, some students study mandarin. They also have the freedom to study arabic. Una go just leave issues dey tackle tissue.

This group is demanding French be removed from schools and Arabic be replaced because of nothing else but their love affair with terrorism in the name of Islam.

I wish I could just abandon the North to their love of backwardness but since we are all Nigerians their backwardness holds back the rest of the country.

You can't be claiming one Nigeria only when oil and votes are concerned.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Farki:

Along with several other languages including Fulfude, Hausa yet there isn't a push for the teach them and French is being singled out because their president isn't tolerating extremism.

Where is the extremism? Is islam supportive of what the boy did? NO, islam doesn't support taking law into your hand even if the person is guilty.

Is drawing the prophet freedom of speech? NO, why will you do something that you know will provoke others and say it's freedom of speech. Imagine me going to biafra states and start making mockery of them about the civil war, will I leave the place unharmed? Will that be called freedom of speech.
Have it in mind that in that same France you cant disrespect the flag. Where is the freedom of expression is they are not hypocrites?

So, is the professor/teacher right? NO.
Is macron right? NO. How do you reform a religion because of action of a not that the religion itself doesn't support?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by DragonFire442: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Iyanda13:
The Angel dat fill Nigeria for me go hear wiiiin for my hand that day sha oooooooo..

Nor forget to carry koboko when you dey go heaven
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Farki:

This group is demanding French be removed from schools and Arabic be replaced because of nothing else but their love affair with terrorism in the name of Islam.

I wish I could just abandon the North to their love of backwardness but since we are all Nigerians their backwardness holds back the rest of the country.

"This group is demanding French be removed from schools and Arabic be replaced because of nothing else but their love affair with terrorism in the name of Islam."

Who is saudi arabia, UAE, Qatar terrorising? ... I don't know if you're igbo but imagine me telling an igbo boy, you want to study igbo because you want to propagate ipob .... Will that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by dederocs(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2020
They are breeding more backwardness, ignorance and poverty...Arab wey no send una.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Farki: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Where is the extremism? Is islam supportive of what the boy did? NO, islam doesn't support taking law into your hand even if the person is guilty.

Is drawing the prophet freedom of speech? NO, why will you do something that you know will provoke others and say it's freedom of speech. Imagine me going to biafra states and start making mockery of them about the civil war, will I leave the place unharmed? Will that be called freedom of speech.
Have it in mind that in that same France you cant disrespect the flag. Where is the freedom of expression is they are not hypocrites?

So, is the professor/teacher right? NO.
Is macron right? NO. How do you reform a religion because of action of a not that the religion itself doesn't support?

More Muslims are upset about Macron clamping down on radical mosques and the cartoons than they are about the people murdered by the soft skinned terrorist.

That is implicit support for the killings. If Islam is against it why are there hadiths that both Muslims and non Muslims should be killed for blasphemy?

If he is provoked he should do like Muslims do with unfamiliar women and lower his gaze.

In France do they kill people for disrespecting the flag? You're trying too hard to justify this rubbish.

If I go and provoke people in the east they have absolutely no right to kill me, none, and the fact that you're even bringing up that ridiculous example shows you are alright with their deaths as the people killed didn't even have anything to do with Charlie Hebdo, they were just sitting in church minding their business.

If you have a problem with French people drawing caricatures get out of France, you can't be there enjoying the dividends of western culture and killing their people for not conforming to your beliefs. Even protest would have been better but nothing justifies murder, nothing.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Farki: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

"This group is demanding French be removed from schools and Arabic be replaced because of nothing else but their love affair with terrorism in the name of Islam."

Who is saudi arabia, UAE, Qatar terrorising? ... I don't know if you're igbo but imagine me telling an igbo boy, you want to study igbo because you want to propagate ipob .... Will that make sense to you?

Fifteen of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, two were from the UAE.

Saudi agents lured, killed and butchered Jamal Khashoggi.

Qatari officials have secretly sent funds to ISIS.

But regardless that is not even the main point of what I said. The push for studying Arabic isn't of French is not organic, it's to stop the influences France which might affect the status quo.

I'm not igbo, stop making this tribal. If the reason for me trying to throw out French and enforce Igbo in schools is because the French people clamped down on IPOB killing people on the streets it would be just as stupid.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Skmoda360(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2020
Nibo ni won ti ri awon weyrey wonyi bayi?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by FATnigga(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Murrynmama:
Call it whatever you want to call it, these people are referring to their state alone, they are not asking for it nationwide. You guys should mind your businesses.
terrorist
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by FATnigga(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Jaapu:

Goan kill yourself
Future suicide bomber
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Anaerobi(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Funny.... Just imagine what France have done to themselves by allowing brainless religion in their country... Though all Muslim are not the same... We have Muslim that have sense... But those in Middle East, Africa, Nigeria and North are just senseless.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by beardedboy(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Farki:

Aren't they Muslim majority. They have right to speak the language of their religion. And how does speaking arabic translate to terrorism? That means all christian arabs in Lebanon and other countries are also terrorists.

You people won't just mind your business and stop poke-nosing in other people's affairs.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by tobstarizhia(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2020
God I wish this guy could die horribly. What a brainless twit

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Farki: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2020
beardedboy:

Aren't they Muslim majority. They have right to speak the language of their religion. And how does speaking arabic translate to terrorism? That means all christian arabs in Lebanon and other countries are also terrorists.

You people won't just mind your business and stop poke-nosing in other people's affairs.

If they want to speak Arabic that's their own personal choice, however they are demanding that French be removed and replaced with Arabic in schools across the entire state because the president of France didn't lie down and accept his people being killed over cartoons.

See that is the subtle but important difference you are trying to dodge here. That's the difference between "He fell off the building" and "I pushed him off the building".

Funny that when it comes to northerners endorsing terrorism everyone is told to mind their business but when it comes to oil we are one Nigeria.

Why can't Muslims mind their business and stop killing people over cartoons?

Why must they fight for a man who died 1000 years ago and is enjoying his many virgins in Jannah?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Then what's the purpose of religion when it exempt that? What's a religion? Religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.

Liberalism itself is a religion that seeks to erode all other religions or atleast liquidify them to view other religion as inferior.

If you're a christian, will Jesus have seperated religion from
Education - allowing children of the Christians to be taught you're free to have sex once you're 15 or so.

Entertainment - You all can drink alcohol and dance hard to naira marley's song in party while rocking opposite sex.

Secularism is a religion that you people use as lens to judge other religion which makes you feel it's absurd.
Even posting comments online is also a religion, since everything is a religion to dolts. Ode
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by drakeskull(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Another Mumu!!!!..you guys will never cease to amuse us. From destroying beer and ignoring drug addict,child marriage,poverty,encouraging terrorism by marrying 10 wives and having 30 children without parental care and illiteracy to taking Jack to court. You people are just stupid
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Many Nigerians don't respect the choice of others. The way non Muslims are depending blasphemy always prompt me to ask what would they feel if people from other faiths "insult JESUS"?
In Islam it's completely prohibited that's why Muslims don't and will never insult others religion!
I've seen angry comments here when an insult is thrown against their tribe, region, or important personality in their clan but the same people will be insulting others for depending their religion. Nigerians are not close to civilisation!
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by faithfull18(f): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Camelot65: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
A lot of people will display their ignorance here, The major generalised language which is English is more useless to Northern Nigeria talkless of learning French, So it'll be to their advantage if they adopt Arabic cuz majority understand it even more than English language.

PERSONAL OPINION
EX-KANO CORP MEMBER
Keep deceiving yourself.... how many of them speak Arabic undecided

English is not useless to them, they speak and teach them in English

Hausa is more useful to them than Arabic undecided
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by connection2019(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2020
gensteejay:
Brainless terrorists!
earth is flat followers
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2020
connection2019:
earth is flat followers
What nonsense is this one saying?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Camelot65: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Coronabirus:
Many Nigerians don't respect the choice of others. The way non Muslims are depending blasphemy always prompt me to ask what would they feel if people from other faiths "insult JESUS"?
In Islam it's completely prohibited that's why Muslims don't and will never insult others religion!
I've seen angry comments here when an insult is thrown against their tribe, region, or important personality in their clan but the same people will be insulting others for depending their religion. Nigerians are not close to civilisation!
I guess kafirs are Muslims abi??

Jesus is a prophet to them, reason for less insults on Jesus

if you think depending on religion is civilisation, then your own matter sef

plus why should it be so when there are non-indigene amongst them undecided
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Camelot65: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2020
beardedboy:

Muslim majority?? So because they're muslim majority, french should be replaced with Arabic......whereas Hausa is even more important to them than the Arabic

Everyone knows why they're doing this......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? / FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.