Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools (26248 Views)

Who Designed Nigerian Army’s Logo With Arabic Inscription On It? / Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto / Group Demands Sexual Harassment Policies In Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Camelot65:
I guess kafirs are Muslims abi??

Jesus is a prophet to them, reason for less insults on Jesus

if you think depending on religion is civilisation, then your own matter sef

plus why should it be so when there are non-indigene amongst them undecided
Kafir is non Muslims. civilization is a complex humansociety, usually made up of different cities, with certain characteristics of cultural and technological development & people are expected to embrace one another in diversity in such complex human society.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by lightangel65i(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Farki:

If they want to speak Arabic that's their own personal choice, however they are demanding that French be removed and replaced with Arabic in schools across the entire state because the president of France didn't lie down and accept his people being killed over cartoons.

See that is the subtle but important difference you are trying to dodge here. That's the difference between "He fell off the building" and "I pushed him off the building".

Funny that when it comes to northerners endorsing terrorism everyone is told to mind their business but when it comes to oil we are one Nigeria.

Why can't Muslims mind their business and stop killing people over cartoons?

Why must they fight for a man who died 1000 years ago and is enjoying his many virgins in Jannah?

Ask me o, of they want to add arabic to the curriculum thats fine, but why remove french

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Camelot65: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Where is the extremism? Is islam supportive of what the boy did? NO, islam doesn't support taking law into your hand even if the person is guilty.

Is drawing the prophet freedom of speech? NO, why will you do something that you know will provoke others and say it's freedom of speech. Imagine me going to biafra states and start making mockery of them about the civil war, will I leave the place unharmed? Will that be called freedom of speech.
Have it in mind that in that same France you cant disrespect the flag. Where is the freedom of expression is they are not hypocrites?

So, is the professor/teacher right? NO.
Is macron right? NO. How do you reform a religion because of action of a not that the religion itself doesn't support?
Show me where someone have been beheaded for disrespecting France's flag
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by connection2019(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2020
French is terrorist and there support in Nigeria make lie about our beloved prophet but I did not abuse them because they brainwashed why not face many scientific error in there script like heaven get piller which is physical no piller that is enough to proven they are lie and no matter all there lie they stop Islam they should write down
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by afemgbosey(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2020
fatymore:
You see Kano it is a country on its own.

And the set of MUSLIMS is different from what we have down here. angry

Their attitude these days is too bold, like talofemuwa undecided
Smh
You need to understand that Islam seeks world power When Nigeria is fully islamised all African countries will be Muslimed too.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by saniabubakar425: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Those who address Muslim as terrorist Bleep you all useless people. You are terrorist not Muslims, we promote peace we stand for peace!!!
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Farki:

More Muslims are upset about Macron clamping down on radical mosques and the cartoons than they are about the people murdered by the soft skinned terrorist.

That is implicit support for the killings. If Islam is against it why are there hadiths that both Muslims and non Muslims should be killed for blasphemy?

If he is provoked he should do like Muslims do with unfamiliar women and lower his gaze.

In France do they kill people for disrespecting the flag? You're trying too hard to justify this rubbish.

If I go and provoke people in the east they have absolutely no right to kill me, none, and the fact that you're even bringing up that ridiculous example shows you are alright with their deaths as the people killed didn't even have anything to do with Charlie Hebdo, they were just sitting in church minding their business.

If you have a problem with French people drawing caricatures get out of France, you can't be there enjoying the dividends of western culture and killing their people for not conforming to your beliefs. Even protest would have been better but nothing justifies murder, nothing.

Ain't saying the have the right to kill you in the east, what I'm telling is that you're gonna provoke and you never know who can react bad due to different reasons. Does that make the whole region or people or orientation bad.

In the recent endsars protest policemen were killed, does that mean the whole endsars protest is bad or everyone that's championing the cause is bad?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by saniabubakar425: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Bleep you all useless brainless people not Muslims we stand for peace
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2020
There is nothing like Blasphemy in the Law of France or the Constitution of France. You hate them for the secularism? Leave
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Amhappy(f): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2020
At least this is better than beheading innocent Nigerians.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2020
afemgbosey:

Smh

You need to understand that Islam seeks world power
When Nigeria is fully islamised all African countries will be Muslimed too.

Yes, we are seeking it.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Shukusheka(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Then what's the purpose of religion when it exempt that? What's a religion? Religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.

Liberalism itself is a religion that seeks to erode all other religions or atleast liquidify them to view other religion as inferior.

If you're a christian, will Jesus have seperated religion from
Education - allowing children of the Christians to be taught you're free to have sex once you're 15 or so.

Entertainment - You all can drink alcohol and dance hard to naira marley's song in party while rocking opposite sex.

Secularism is a religion that you people use as lens to judge other religion which makes you feel it's absurd.
How can you say liberalism and secularism are religion? Lmao! grin
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Farki:

Fifteen of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, two were from the UAE.

Saudi agents lured, killed and butchered Jamal Khashoggi.

Qatari officials have secretly sent funds to ISIS.

But regardless that is not even the main point of what I said. The push for studying Arabic isn't of French is not organic, it's to stop the influences France which might affect the status quo.

I'm not igbo, stop making this tribal. If the reason for me trying to throw out French and enforce Igbo in schools is because the French people clamped down on IPOB killing people on the streets it would be just as stupid.

Lols, the Christchurch killer was a citizen of new Zealand and that made new Zealand citizens bad

Peter James Knight walked into the East Melbourne Fertility Clinic and killed people because he believes abortion is against christianty, that has made Christianity bad.

The reason why there are outbursts, boycotts and others against France is due to what we muslim counts as offense on our prophet and islam and they don't want to respect our right. Why should we love people that don't love us?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Kokaine(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2020
inumidun2010:

I don't have problem with Northerners , I have problem with Northern Moslems... they are extremists... And about the war, the world has gone beyond using Bow and arrow for conquest, Start a War na , You think Nigeria is Southern-Kaduna .... Reminds me of Abdul-mutallab , that one just dey Cruise in US Prison...you Your SHARIA LAW is an EVIL LAW...
you are mouth makers in the south. Let's pray it doesn't go down. You talk too much about a shariah law and northern Muslims that dont affect you in anyway. You ignore your one billion and twenty six problems and be addressing how northern Muslims choose to live their lives. Yet Nigerians go to Dubai and other Muslim countries and live there happily. Where in the north have you lived? I have lived in the south. I will not live there even if I am paid one million monthly. At best I will live in osun state. Your people are in kano. They cannot go back home because of crime. They are in all northern states. Even inside a thick village with no light in jigawa, I saw an Igbo shop. They are happier with us. So I ask you again.... Where have you lived in the north yourself?

Akwoi mutane da yao anan nairaland ba ka da hankali wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Shukusheka:
How can you say liberalism and secularism are religion? Lmao! grin

Laugh at your ignorance. What is a religion? Find that yourself and start laughing at your deficiency

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Shukusheka(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Jaapu:

Goan kill yourself
Bokoharam is doing that job for you people already. grin
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
gensteejay:

Even posting comments online is also a religion, since everything is a religion to dolts. Ode

Yes it is.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Shukusheka(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Laugh at your ignorance. What is a religion? Find that yourself and start laughing at your deficiency
Even Nairaland that has no belief in any deity and pays no reverence any sacred being is a religion going by your warped logic. Gerarah here mehn. grin
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Yes it is.
So Christians and Muslims with liberal values are following the religion of liberalism? When you're asked to list the world's religions, you will include secularism and liberalism among them, and people won't see you as silly or talking like a baby.

Do you even know the meaning of "secularism" at all?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by inumidun2010(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2020
Kokaine:
you are mouth makers in the south. Let's pray it doesn't go down. You talk too much about a shariah law and northern Muslims that dont affect you in anyway. You ignore your one billion and twenty six problems and be addressing how northern Muslims choose to live their lives. Yet Nigerians go to Dubai and other Muslim countries and live there happily. Where in the north have you lived? I have lived in the south. I will not live there even if I am paid one million monthly. At best I will live in osun state. Your people are in kano. They cannot go back home because of crime. They are in all northern states. Even inside a thick village with no light in jigawa, I saw an Igbo shop. They are happier with us. So I ask you again.... Where have you lived in the north yourself?

Akwoi mutane da yao anan nairaland ba ka da hankali wallahi.

Of all your GIBBERISH you typed, the only thing I admired is DUBAI.... Stop ranting and fix yourself... Dubai has relaxed their laws on alcohol , Oh my, You said there's no crime in your Northern Paradise right?.. Yet we read news about Child Sexual abuse, Bestiality and Homosexualism and Drug abuse( Your People can SMOKE anything )And did I forget some of you pour beer in that sacred rubber u use for ABLUTION.. You won't live in any SOUTHERN REGION because you are a BIGOT.... NA CHINA SABI DEAL WITH UNA.... Next time quote me logically and not EMOTIONALLY.. And know that I respect PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) not as a RELIGIOUS LEADER but as a CHARISMATIC BEING...
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Farki: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Lols, the Christchurch killer was a citizen of new Zealand and that made new Zealand citizens bad

Peter James Knight walked into the East Melbourne Fertility Clinic and killed people because he believes abortion is against christianty, that has made Christianity bad.

The reason why there are outbursts, boycotts and others against France is due to what we muslim counts as offense on our prophet and islam and they don't want to respect our right. Why should we love people that don't love us?

I don't know why you're bringing up Christianity to defend this crap, I condemned those people as deluded scum. And yes Christianity is bad for enforcing ridiculous beliefs just like Islam.

France is a secular country, mocking portrayals of every religion have been published in that magazine for decades but only Muslims want to kill French people for it and are against France defending itself from terrorist trash.

Is it your right to kill innocent people?

I'm waiting for Muslim countries to respect the rights of atheists and polytheists.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Jaapu: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2020
FATnigga:

Future suicide bomber

You are a lunatic
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by DedeNkem: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Being forced by the British to share a country with these backward terrorists was and still is a monumental mistake!
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by beardedboy(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Camelot65:
Muslim majority?? So because they're muslim majority, french should be replaced with Arabic......whereas Hausa is even more important to them than the Arabic

Everyone knows why they're doing this......
There's already Nigerian Languages (NL). In fact, many federal schools offer NL1 and NL2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Shukusheka:
Even Nairaland that has no belief in any deity and pays no reverence any sacred being is a religion going by your warped logic. Gerarah here mehn. grin

You are the one bringing out warped logic. So belief in deity and paying reverence to scared being is your definition of religion?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Na'am , Good Calls Jazakumullahu Khairan
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Birdborg: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Is Mohamed paying these guys salaries
Why are they so serious on anything related to Islam, but when it comes to things that will bring positive changes and development to the country they don't care....

We are in for a long ride!

man I don't think u have faith or religion at all for altering this statement
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by joelala(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yes and correct! No God up there in the sky, there are only Gods made by men......i can tell you this for free. have you wondered why over 4000 religions have different gods and only one enemy SATAN/DEVIL?
hopefulLandlord:
It beats me why an all powerful god relies on humans to retaliate for him when insulted.

It's humans that would tell you God exists

it's humans that'd tell you a particular written text is the "true" word of god

it's humans that'd tell you what god wants

In the end it's still humans that'd get angry and react when you insult this god.

It's almost as if this god they keep yapping about doesn't exist.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by peacesampson(f): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hmmm...but most countries speaks French than Arabic..and learning another language is to help us communicate with other countries
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by luluman: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Mtchewww. Northern Backwardness is a pandemic
But be fair now, if Arabic is more useful to them so be it. How does that affect you?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by luluman: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
How many of our neighboring countries speak Arabic? Commonsense dictates that adopted language should aim to aid communication with those you are in interaction with. Ours is aimed at conquest.
How does it affect you now? Don't be a bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? / FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.