Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools (26237 Views)

Who Designed Nigerian Army’s Logo With Arabic Inscription On It? / Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto / Group Demands Sexual Harassment Policies In Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by FriendNG: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
armadeo:
These guys no dey tire.

So what happens to the Christians in those schools. ?

Samething that Happen to Muslims studying French. Arabic is not the same as Islamic Studies same way as French is not christian studies.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by FriendNG: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Empiree:
nice move. There are so much "educated illiterates" on this platform

Wallahi. Arabic is even more important in Kano than French. Who even speak French? None.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by FriendNG: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

Niger speaks French. It's only in the northern part where Arabic may be spoken. Same for Chad.

And they both speak Hausa like northern Nigeria.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by armadeo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
FriendNG:

Samething that Happen to Muslims studying French. Arabic is not the same as Islamic Studies same way as French is not christian studies.

Really.

Makes sense but ...why not German or italian? His is based on I believe foreign language being taught.
I would have said Hausa yoruba or igbo

Just asking.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Empiree: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
FriendNG:

Wallahi. Arabic is even more important in Kano than French. Who even speak French? None.
they are very stupid. How exactly French helped Kano people?. Bottom line is, Nigeria Christians are very intolerant. Their irrational hatred for Islam and muslims is their problem. This hate has clouded their thinking facility.

In many Nigerian hospitals there are CROSS LOGOS on them. No one talks about removing them. Muslims do not pressured them for removal but they are the ones with religious insecurities and paranoia.

The thing is, I hope Muslims have strong laws firms and civil rights organizations to tackle them. This is very ridiculous. Their game plan is to undermine anything that has to do with Islam in Nigeria while they they progress and promote Christianity.

You must never back down. You both own the country. French is not national language in Nigeria. If they wanna speak French they should go to francophones. I will repeat. Muslims must not take it easy with them. They want to erase traces of Islam in the country whereby next generation will not recognize Islam and it's heritage. Christianity is a slave religion and we must do everything within our capacity to end that stupid religious influence in govt.

I also heard that they reported president Muhammad Buhari to US and UK govts, that Buhari is persecuting Christians in the country. This is why Trump threw it at Buhari's face in their meeting last year. Christianity is a plague in Nigeria. It is the cause of backwardness Nigeria suffers from today.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by hopefulLandlord: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
joelala:
Yes and correct! No God up there in the sky, there are only Gods made by men......i can tell you this for free. have you wondered why over 4000 religions have different gods and only one enemy SATAN/DEVIL?

check my profile
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Blackdisciple(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hisbah people at it again lolz....

so funny! just that we the south refused to understand that these people wants to stay and do their things alone but we are still forcing ourselves ( south ) on the north

the caliphate people stays alone oooo
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by saniabubakar425: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
fvcke you all useless people.your professionality is abusing Muslims and we will be ruling you guys forever!! grin fvcke you all useless people.your professionality is abusing Muslims and we will be ruling you guys forever!!
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by FriendNG: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Empiree:
they are very stupid. How exactly French helped Kano people?. Bottom line is, Nigeria Christians are very intolerant. Their irrational hatred for Islam and muslims is their problem. This hate has clouded their thinking facility.

And they will be acting as if Arabic is a religion.

In many Nigerian hospitals there are CROSS LOGOS on them. No one talks about removing them. Muslims do not pressured them for removal but they are the ones with religious insecurities and paranoia.

They are gradually and stylishly removing Hausa (Written using Arabic alphabets) on our currency. They view Hausa written with Ajami script as Islamic.

I also heard that they reported president Muhammad Buhari to US and UK govts, that Buhari is persecuting Christians in the country. This is why Trump threw it at Buhari's face in their meeting last year. Christianity is a plague in Nigeria. It is the cause of backwardness Nigeria suffers from today.

And some dumb diplomat will be subscribing to their lies without investigating.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Empiree: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Are there significant efforts by Muslims against this rubbish?. Although I heard that CBN rejected their stupidity. And the so called diplomats should know better. In America and other western nations they have many languages on almost anything especially medical and even programmed in ATM machines. This is meant to extend communication and understandings not religion. Nigerian Christians suffer from hate and insecurities created by themselves.

Another example is what I read on fb ads. The ads says "help spread the bible in northern Nigeria. It is forbidden to be Christian in the North". This is another propaganda but I don't care. My concern is what Muslims are doing to challenge this bastards. They portray themselves as the victims while they systematically promote their gutter religion. Yes, gutter religion.
FriendNG:

And they will be acting as if Arabic is a religion.

They are gradually and stylishly removing Hausa (Written using Arabic alphabets) on our currency. They view Hausa written with Ajami script as Islamic.

And some dumb diplomat will be subscribing to their lies without investigating.

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Johzhier97(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Mtchewww. Northern Backwardness is a pandemic
Pandemic nd Enpidemic which 1ne high pass.....E b lyk say na Epidemic ooo.....No na Pandemic....in fact both features na der Birthright...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
U mean France road the one in sabon Gari!!?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by afemgbosey(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ayilara1:

Yes, we are seeking it.

You won't get it cos Jesus Christ has conquered your god
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by FriendNG: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Empiree:
Are there significant efforts by Muslims against this rubbish?. Although I heard that CBN rejected their stupidity. And the so called diplomats should know better. In America and other western nations they have many languages on almost anything especially medical and even programmed in ATM machines. This is meant to extend communication and understandings not religion. Nigerian Christians suffer from hate and insecurities created by themselves.

Another example is what I read on fb ads. The ads says "help spread the bible in northern Nigeria. It is forbidden to be Christian in the North". This is another propaganda but I don't care. My concern is what Muslims are doing to challenge this bastards. They portray themselves as the victims while they systematically promote their gutter religion. Yes, gutter religion.

Actually muslims are doing very little. They have the upper hand when it comes the media.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by magzey: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ever8090:
Are you sure this people are humans...? I don't understand the functions of their brain..what's the need for having a brain you don't use?
just like one learned illiterate asking for removal of Arabic inscription on Naira.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Ayilara1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
afemgbosey:

You won't get it cos Jesus Christ has conquered your god

And which religion is thriving the most? That of Jesus or that of my God?
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by CodeTemplar: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
luluman:
How does it affect you now? Don't be a bigot.
. . .
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Empiree: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
FriendNG:

Actually muslims are doing very little. They have the upper hand when it comes the media.
this is what really got me concerned so so much.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by tonyson010(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
gideonite98:
Only French?
They should replace English and mathematics with Arabic and Qur'anic study also.
Na their wahala

The development in Kano recently is not limiting itself to Kano. It's fingers still caresses the FG.
After the terrible terrorism and killing in France carried out by Islamic terrorists in the country, they expect France to be praising the events ?
France being a developed and sane country is only fighting the few linked with terrorism.

The fact it is a country where everyone is free to practice any religion doesn't mean that it should open it hands and allow Islamic terrorists to be killing free citizens.

Christians can't go to Saudi Arabia and start killing Moslems just because they don't like the king or Saudi government.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Empiree: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
tonyson010:

The development in Kano recently is not limiting itself to Kano. It's fingers still caresses the FG.
After the terrible terrorism and killing in France carried out by Islamic terrorists in the country, they expect France to be praising the events ?
France being a developed and sane country is only fighting the few linked with terrorism.

The fact it is a country where everyone is free to practice any religion doesn't mean that it should open it hands and allow Islamic terrorists to be killing free citizens.

Christians can't go to Saudi Arabia and start killing Moslems just because they don't like the king or Saudi government.
Stup!d comment. Silly slave. How about you focus on terrible situation in your country called Nigeria?. How about you should be concerned about those who lost their lives at the hands of SARS during recent protest instead of worrying about stupid incident thousands of miles away from you?. They don't give a damn about those who died during the protest but you Black West Africa are so much worried about them. You are indeed a glorified slave.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by afemgbosey(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Ayilara1 post=95936980]

And which religion is thriving the most? That of Jesus or that of my God?[/quote

There can be no fake without original.

Jesus is the original, Muhammed came later as fake.

Don't forget he was once a Catholic Christian.

He instituted rosary like catholics, uses obelisks and domes like Catholics,
Honors Mary like Catholic
Changed stories from original Israel source to suit himself
Saw an angel he claims to be Gabriel

Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by tonyson010(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Empiree:
Stup!d comment. Silly slave. How about you focus on terrible situation in your country called Nigeria?. How about you should be concerned about those who lost their lives at the hands of SARS during recent protest instead of worrying about stupid incident thousands of miles away from you?. They don't give a damn about those who died during the protest but you Black West Africa are so much worried about them. You are indeed a glorified slave.

Are you directing those insults and abuses to me or to who?

You seem to be lost in comprehending my comment.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by Empiree: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
tonyson010:

Are you directing those insults and abuses to me or to who?

You seem to be lost in comprehending my comment.
whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools by africatv: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Macron’s intention to identify himself with American Zionism
Shaikh Ghazi Honainah, a member of the leadership of the Islamic Action Front in Lebanon, is of the opinion that the motive that cuased the French president to support the sacrilegious cartoons against the Prophet of Islam by the Charlie Hebdo magazine is that he intends to “identify himself with the American Zionism.”
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/20867

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.