Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. (396 Views)

Thus Beautiful Ugandan Lady Needs A Nigerian Husband. / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. by purelyobjective: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
She legit put the blame for her inability to find a man who would commit on the internet.Do most women accept responsibility for the choices they make?

Re: This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. by ValCon888: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Internet men just want to fĂșck and japa.
Re: This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. by purelyobjective: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
ValCon888:
Internet men just want to fĂșck and japa.

She is even searching for a clean cut professional man in his 30's for a serious relationship...Those guys are after young girls in their early 20's cos they now have high smv.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. by SkyRicks: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
purelyobjective:
She legit put the blame for her inability to find a man who would commit on the internet.Do most women accept responsibility for the choices they make?

Facts you get lies on internet, but the truth is her prospect in finding a partner must contribute to her findings lately.. how can an educated, wealthy person settled down with a known previous sex worker the answer is NO asin capital No.

My advice relocate to an Area where you are not known allow love to find you and don't force it don't tell people your past just like it is call past let it be a past. Simple

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. by freshMallam1122: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
this girl you never de ready.....clean..cut professional guy at the age of 30,sorry some guys just the start to flex thier money at this age...not even talking about marriage....oooo
Re: This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. by yomi007k(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
SkyRicks:

Facts you get lies on internet, but the truth is her prospect in finding a partner must contribute to her findings lately.. how can an educated, wealthy person settled down with a known previous sex worker the answer is NO asin capital No.

My advice relocate to an Area where you are not known allow love to find you and don't force it don't tell people your past just like it is call past let it be a past. Simple

Very funny.

Any wise guy will vet his woman properly and try and know about her past.

Only a low value man will ignore questioning her past for the sake of love. But the day he finds out, his eyes will open and the war will begin.

I'm amazed 21st century male folks still believe in the deception called Love.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Your Candid Advice. by SkyRicks: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
yomi007k:

Very funny.

Any wise guy will vet his woman properly and try and know about her past.

Only a low value man will ignore questioning her past for the sake of love. But the day he finds out, his eyes will open and the war will begin.

I'm amazed 21st century male folks still believe in the deception called Love.

Do love exist.. deception is the key.. no revealing the past is very important I never said a man should not ask note a man will always desire to know.
Me personally will move on if a lady fail to tell me her past that means she is not over with it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need 5000 Naira Plz. / Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You / Why Will A Man Search On His Phone For Ladies Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.