Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? (2679 Views)

So Heartbroken / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Chee59(f): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2023
I've heard of people drinking poison because of breakfast. I've also heard of people being very sick to the point of hospitalisation, (that one sha happened to me) to mention but a few.
How was the worst heartbreak experience for you?

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Munachimso30(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
No and never will I
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
M
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Nostring: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ppl like that dey craze lowkey sad.. if doctor check dia head.. e no go too correct lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Qatar2022: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
It only make me not to eat for a full day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Goodlady(f): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Never and it ll never happen. Mem aren't worth thinking over.
When you see a snake and a man, rescue the snake and kill the man.

2 Likes

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Munachimso30(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Why do you blame men for rescuing the snake and killing women then
You’re the most foolish human I ever encountered with
Say things straight you’re here talking trash 😏

8 Likes

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Goodlady(f): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Munachimso30:

Why do you blame men for rescuing the snake and killing women then
You’re the most foolish human I ever encountered with
Say things straight you’re here talking trash 😏
Mentally deranged man, take your drugs. πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by BigDick70inch(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Chee59:
I've heard of people drinking poison because of breakfast. I've also heard of people being very sick to the point of hospitalisation, (that one sha happened to me) to mention but a few.

So tell us did u later die when u experienced yours??
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by MasterShifu010(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
As a business man , a particular goods became scarce and then I managed to get a supplier that gets me the goods at fair price , and you know in business , if na only you get the product , feel free to set the price yourself , so this my supplier gave my goods to someone else , goods wey I don pay for him carry am give another person , I felt so heartbroken, I threatened the man , the man beg me sotay he promised to never give the goods to someone else and he also gave me a discount .

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nope, but I did once got heartbroken that I even wanted to be a nun.

I remember i went to a Catholic church for advice on how to become a nun... grin grin grin

Relationships are not for the faint hearted...🀣🀣🀣

7 Likes

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yes my last relationship 😟😟
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Angrygoat: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Since apc took over from. Pdp
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Munachimso30(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:
Mentally deranged man, take your drugs. πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š πŸ’Š

E pain am πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Munachimso30(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Anyway sorry for everything
think I went too far
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Munachimso30(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Angrygoat:
Since apc took over from. Pdp

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that one too dey
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Samantha123:
Nope, but I did once got heartbroken that I even wanted to be a nun.

I remember i went to a Catholic church for advice on how to become a nun... grin grin grin

Relationships are not for the faint hearted...🀣🀣🀣

How does heart break feels for ladies? I don't think I'm that emotional, some said I've not really loved deeply, I don't know what that even means.

I'm more of a logical person I see you, I like you we move when we decide, then I maintain Fidelity and we strive to grow and all the blah blah blahs that comes with love relationships, if it doesn't work out, I really don't beat myself over it, I really move on and very fast.

This heart break I no come understand again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's painful, but I think it's much more worse in men because we women we talk about it and cry if we have to and then immediately feel much better afterwards.

But with you men, you keep everything bottled up and look for faceless forums like nairaland to vent out everything, because you never did let everything out during the breakup.

I think that's why it's mostly men who commit things like murder or commit suicide because of a heartbreak.
Yusufisraelj:

How does heart break feels for ladies? I don't think I'm that emotional, some said I've not really loved deeply, I don't know what that even means.

I'm more of a logical person I see you, I like you we move when we decide, then I maintain Fidelity and we strive to grow and all the blah blah blahs that comes with love relationships, if it doesn't work out, I really don't beat myself over it, I really move on and very fast.

3 Likes

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by marlow1962(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nope, never will.
I never love with my heart, I love with my brain.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by AfroKnight: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
No matter the heartbreak I always remember to eat. Maybe that’s why I’ve not reached that point of wanting to end it all.

Na who chop go get strength to cry.

Na why our elders talk say, no matter what you are going through, try to chop first.

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Samantha123:
It's painful, but I think it's much more worse in men because we women we talk about it and cry if we have to and then immediately feel much better afterwards.

But with you men, you keep everything bottled up and look for faceless forums like nairaland to vent out everything, because you never did let everything out during the breakup.

I think that's why it's mostly men who commit things like murder or commit suicide because of a heartbreak.

Lols, I see. Yeah men bottle things up. Society made us that way. For some of is we do talk about it but with very close confidants and that's it, life goes on.

To your last paragraph true though, however those who go to those lengths if you check have a bit of a rough history, mostly from disfuctional family setup, or an abuse from childhood or self esteem issues. Person's privileged to grow healthily seldom though with very few exceptions go to the extent of murder or suicide, fundamentally it's an emotional or psychological scare that make some people go that far.

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Leoniine(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
AfroKnight:
No matter the heartbreak I always remember to eat. Maybe that’s why I’ve not reached that point of wanting to end it all.

Na who chop go get strength to cry.

Na why our elders talk say, no matter what you are going through, try to chop first.

The way this is so accurate.

I was literally crying and I stood up to goan dish myself food, went back to sit down and continued eating while crying the other day. 😁😁

True true, na the food go give me energy to cry well.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by drippingink3: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

The relationship is no longer beneficial is why you don't feel heart break. If your logical mind had calculated that the relationship would be beneficial you would have been reluctant to part with it.

Your eyes are open.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Fidecoo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chee59:

God forbids bad thing.
I no see any kind of heart break wey go make me even imagine not to sleep,talk much more of thinking to die.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Sniper101(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Today?

I and the lady I've been in an exclusive relationship with for almost 6 months now, we had a heated exchange of words (on WhatsApp; just this morning) where we said some things to each other. And then I had to block her.
Till this 10pm she haven't called me.
She haven't texted me.
I can't eat properly.
I can't concentrate on my hustle.

I DON'T feel like dieing tho. (Life's Good).
Although, i'm really not feeling good rn.
But, I still WON'T reach out to her.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Odebayo4010(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Goodlady:

How you take born, if no be Man,I have observe you times without Number you don't want to heard anything about Men
But this is reality you can't escape Men in your life

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Smartguyboy(m): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Having one is close to having non
Always have plan B .

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Never

But my ex bin cry so tey her papa lock me up for cell say I steal their gen something my ex dash me ‒́ β€Ώ ,β€’Μ€

In this life , try day fear women

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by kelspinall(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
been experiencing the feeling since 2017 till now, lost love ones to the cold hands of death,first relationship disappointments came the next year(2018),got played on 2020, deceived 2021,22...omoh my life has been fuc#ed countless times and is still fuc#ed till today.. people have showed me shit but nowadays i just guide my heart with everything I have... don't need friends, relationship or people.happy living alone peacefully and focusing hard on the 2 F's(future and family first)

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
drippingink3:

The relationship is no longer beneficial is why you don't feel heart break. If your logical mind had calculated that the relationship would be beneficial you would have been reluctant to part with it.

Your eyes are open.

Not really. Benefits in relationship is relative.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by labake1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sniper101:
Today?

I and the lady I've been in an exclusive relationship with for almost 6 months now, we had a heated exchange of words (on WhatsApp; just this morning) where we said some things to each other. And then I had to block her.
Till this 10pm she haven't called me.
She haven't texted me.
I can't eat properly.
I can't concentrate on my hustle.

I DON'T feel like dieing tho. (Life's Good).
Although, i'm really not feeling good.
But, I still WON'T reach out to her.

Eheen so guys do get heart broken too

2 Likes

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by BlackMan6969(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
I can't be that deeply in love with a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Ex Did To Me Yesterday / What is Flirting? / Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.