Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) (4478 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by LiveTimesNG: 5:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Lesson to all ladies, what this boy was doing on BRT bus will shock you (Video)

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/lesson-to-all-ladies-what-this-boy-was-doing-on-brt-bus-will-shock-you-video/

1 Share

Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by superemmy(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Sick people everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2020
This guy is a disgrace to manhood angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by freeeeme(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Dem suppose collect his phone and throw it outta d bus for cars to smash it..so he can relate the story for others to hear and he can finally receive the highest beating of his life.

1 Like

Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by lincsnuel: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2020
A combination of Pervert and Vöyeur all in one person!

Not a good combo...
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Hongkongfukid(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Were re o
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2020
What is he doing?
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by MajesticKris: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2020
HeGoat grin
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Please which one is now lesson to all ladies ?

A sensible girl no no how hin suppose sit anyday anytime abi

Lass lass the boy no get sense,smiley
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Lmao.. That's some mad groping style.
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by BlackfireX: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2020
The effect of blue film...

1 Like

Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
This shit is getting more common. This kind of guy will get the picture and come online to start calling it 'leaks'

A guy with this habit needs mental rehabilitation.

LiveTimesNG:
Lesson to all ladies, what this boy was doing on BRT bus will shock you (Video)

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/lesson-to-all-ladies-what-this-boy-was-doing-on-brt-bus-will-shock-you-video/
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2020
He's trying to get a private photo of the lady seated behind him.

Try to look for his phone under his chair

cucumbae:
What is he doing?
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mmmmmm.

Well am mad at u op for not treating his fuckup..

The day i meant a guy bending on the road just to peep inbetween a teenage legs, the young girl was selling clothes never knew how she lost her sense of awareness thereby opened her legs, the idiot guy [agbero] all those tout that collects money from motorist las las i gave him a knock on the head, nigga couldnt muster strength to challenge me
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by SavageResponse(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
I wonder what he was hoping to see...it's very likely the lady behind him was wearing undies
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
A guy that perverted will be turned on by undies alone.

SavageResponse:
I wonder what he was hoping to see...it's very likely the lady behind him was wearing undies
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Sndfrank: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Boy turned BRT camera man, nonsense boy
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by laluski(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
ZIINI:
This guy is a disgrace to manhood angry

How can u call this stupid teenager a man.
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Liverpoolman(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Whatta guan man!

This nonsensical attitude, this dude needs to visit a dentist to check the functionality of his medulla oblongata.
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by Earlystar698(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wahala for who no dey wear double pants grin cheesy
But this guy needs factory settings s
lap grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by sunsewa16: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
So na this be im problem,I pity his mother and sisters.
Re: Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) by daxon001(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
lincsnuel:
A combination of Pervert and Vöyeur all in one person!

Not a good combo...
How can someone like that get delivered tho?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) / “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.