Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels (1203 Views)

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Nelbless(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2011
Am in love to a girl a year younger than my self, my main aim of posting this massage in this forum is because am a bit confuse, by His grace, i acquired a sound education in and out of Nigeria and presently a distance student of university of shelfield, but suddenly i found my self in love with this girl, yes she loves me so dearly, and i love her too
but to be honest her level of education to mine is very low, due to the situations of things in her family, she did accounting in a polythecnic (ond). though one quality in her that made me so comfortable with her is her understanding, she's enconomical, petient and every other thing a man desires, but she can't SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND CAN NOT HAVE ANY SOUND ADVICE OR IDEAS ON WHAT ONE CAN DO TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

i have tried my able best to know if i will get her, inlove with reading, engaging her in things that wil brush her knowledge and make her sharp in thinking and presentable to the caliber of my friends, but she is the type that dont have any hunger in learning.
recently i met a fresh graduate, very young but match the exact girl am looking for (intelligence), Am always swept off my feet when ever i interact with this second girl,

plz advice me plz
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by alagha: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2011
education is not the real thing in marriage ,pls concentrate with your heart fill love and make her yours.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2011
Nelbless:

Am in love to a girl a year younger than my self, my main aim of posting this[b] massage [/b] in this forum is because am a bit confuse, by His grace, i acquired a sound education in and out of Nigeria and presently a distance student of university of shelfield, but suddenly i found my self in love with this girl, yes she loves me so dearly, and i love her too
but to be honest her level of education to mine is very low, due to the situations of things in her family, she did accounting in a polythecnic (ond). though one quality in her that made me so comfortable with her is her understanding, she's enconomical, petient and every other thing a man desires, but she can't SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND CAN NOT HAVE ANY SOUND ADVICE OR IDEAS ON WHAT ONE CAN DO TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.i have tried my able best to know if i will get her, inlove with reading, engaging her in things that wil brush her knowledge and make her sharp in thinking and presentable to the caliber of my friends, but she is the type that dont have any hunger in learning.
recently i met a fresh graduate, very young but match the exact girl am looking for (intelligence), Am always swept off my feet when ever i interact with this second girl, plz advice me plz
That girl will be better of without you, do you think you are educated? Think again.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by SAGoddess: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Don't talk about education and have tons of errors in your write up, it is funny! grin grin
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Basildon1(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2011
justwise:

That girl will be better of without you, do you think you are educated? Think again.
LMAO!  grin

At the same time, bear in mind that there are many people that cant speak good english but are very well educated. But i get the point here, pot calling kettle black!
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by SAGoddess: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2011
Basildon1:

LMAO! grin

At the same time, bear in mind that there are many people that cant speak good english but are very well educated. But i get the point here, pot calling kettle black!

Very true but funny nonetheless grin grin
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2011
@ OP you seem not to be contempted with whatever you have tongue
Try to encourage your babe and bring her up to your standard you can
do this with love not making her feel inferior and deficient since you know what physcological
depression can cause be good, be nice encourage her with love
cool cool cool
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Ranoscky(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2011
Well, I think Alagha & just wise have said it all. OP, do you stil need my advice? Then I wil advice you to stay glued to your 1st love!
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2011
The boy na one kai oloju kokoro tongue tongue
Easily carried away by anything package in skirt
undecided undecided
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Nelbless(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2011
Thanks every one, thanks Kay Money for being DIRECT, with your words, i do appreciate,
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Odunnu: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2011
What a post!
@Justwise, easy mahn
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by alagha: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2011
Ranoscky:

Well, I think Alagha & just wise have said it all. OP, do you stil need my advice? Then I wil advice you to stay glued to your 1st love!  
gbam!
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Basildon1(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2011
SA Goddess:

Very true but funny nonetheless grin grin
LOL, definitely funny. The starting line " Am in love to a girl  , " cracked me up already!
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2011
Basildon1:

LMAO!  grin

Education is not only about the paper qualification, its the whole 'you', that include the way you treat others and ur view on things. Yes mistakes are bound to be made but i don't think he is the best person to teach the gf English language.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2011
SA Goddess:

grin grin grin grin

Don't talk about education and have tons of errors in your write up, it is funny! grin grin

Thats my point, the gf wouldn't made an effort to learn but making her look very little is not the best way to go about it.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2011
alagha:

education is not the real thing in marriage ,pls concentrate with your heart fill love and make her yours.

@ Alagha Who told you education is no big deal in marriage except if you are an illiterate
thats when you wont bother your head with such issue,
Are you limiting the poster or who told you he wont be a public figure in future
or are you advising him to keep his wife at home whenever he is going to a public
function Alagha you are wrong with that your claim  
shocked sad undecided undecided
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2011
Odunnu:

What a post!
@Justwise, easy mahn

Its all good, how u dey?
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by SAGoddess: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2011
justwise:

Education is not only about the paper qualification, its the whole 'you', that include the way you treat others and your view on things. Yes mistakes are bound to be made but i don't think he is the best person to teach the gf English language.

Kwawkakwakwakwak, stop it already, you are going to make me choke on my lunch  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Nelbless(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2011
You are Blessed Kay Money, That is exactly what i'm pinpointing, i've always struggled to limit her from knowing some of my friends, yes she've got all the elegant and poise but, communication is one big huddle (i mean in accurate english) she's having, but i must confess, " i love this girl so dearly" but she ain't learning not even with all my efforts. i wouldn't want to see my future disapear b4 my very eyes, plz comment more Naira landers
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Nautillus(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2011
Nigeria & Uk educated, Na wah oh, (sounds to me like burnt cash)
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2011
justwise:

Education is not only about the paper qualification, its the whole 'you', that include the way you treat others and your view on things. Yes mistakes are bound to be made but i don't think he is the best person to teach the gf English language.

Well I dont think English language is as difficult as Latin or Arabic language so whats stopping him from teaching her if he genuinely loves her   undecided
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by brinebaba(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2011
alagha:

education is not the real thing in marriage

sure it isn't the real thing, . . but it's actually part of it !
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2011
Nelbless:

You are Blessed Kay Money, That is exactly what i'm pinpointing, i've always struggled to limit her from knowing some of my friends, yes she've got all the elegant and poise but, communication is one big huddle (i mean in accurate english) she's having, but i must confess, " i love this girl so dearly" but she ain't learning not even with all my efforts. i wouldn't want to see my future disapear b4 my very eyes, plz comment more Naira landers

If you truelly love her the bulk of the job resides with you,
Since she can count ABC, Z correctly
the  job is simple,
Start with parts of speech to singular and plural etc
but bros e no go easy ooo , Since love conquers all the battle will be won sha
grin
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2011
kay-money:

Well I dont think English language is as difficult as Latin or Arabic language so whats stopping him from teaching her if he genuinely loves her   undecided

Trust me its hard to learn from somebody who puts u down. She need to learn from a friendly environment, a place she will feel free to make mistakes and laugh it over. not with some highly 'educated professor'
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2011
SA Goddess:

Kwawkakwakwakwak, stop it already, you are going to make me choke on my lunch grin grin grin grin grin
You like food too much, go back to work. . . grin grin grin
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by SAGoddess: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2011
Nelbless:

Just make sure you teach her the right things dude, otherwise you two will have problems!   cheesy
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2011
SA Goddess:

Just make sure you teach her the right things dude, otherwise you two will have problems! cheesy

@Sa Goddess you are fuelling the situation here grin grin
God is your witness
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2011
kay-money:

God is your witness

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SA Goddess is a bad influence
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2011
justwise:

Trust me its hard to learn from somebody who puts u down. She need to learn from a friendly environment, a place she will feel free to make mistakes and laugh it over. not with some highly 'educated professor'

But mind you when you call a girl your girlfriend I dont think the issue of putting her down
or making her feel inferior  should come in here The more reason he must be sure if he
truelly loves this babe in question,  But to me its very simple I can take it upon myself
and polish that aspect that is rough in her undecided Yes i can
cool cool
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by SAGoddess: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2011
kay-money:

God is your witness

grin  grin  grin

I swear I am not trying to cause trouble but "Operation Rescue" is doomed before it even begins by the look of things but like everybody else, I believe love overcomes all  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by LesbianBoy(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SA Goddess  is a bad  influence

[size=30pt]Stop calling my mistress a bad influence[/size]  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2011
SA Goddess:

grin  grin  grin

I swear I am not trying to cause trouble but "Operation Rescue" is doomed before it even begins by the look of things but like everybody else, I believe love overcomes all  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Hahaha @ Operetional rescue  grin grin
Do you forsee a Tsunami coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Man, 99, Divorcing Wife Over 60-year-old Affair / Fake Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.