Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels (1204 Views)

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by SAGoddess: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2011
LesbianBoy:

[size=30pt]Stop calling [b]my mistress a bad influence[/size][/b] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WTF, is that all I am good for? grin grin grin grin

Cork, is that you?
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2011
kay-money:

But mind you when you call a girl your girlfriend I dont think the issue of putting her down
or making her feel inferior  should come in here ??
? The more reason he must be sure if he
truelly loves this babe in question,  But to me its very simple I can take it upon myself
and polish that aspect that is rough in her undecided Yes i can
cool cool

I'm sorry you are wrong there, you don't put down somebody you love, the girl friend deserves respect, she doesn't deserve to be told off just cos she can't speak English language.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by gentlevick: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2011
My guy, 'luv is blind' was a slogan that worked in the 19th and 20th centuries. We are now in the 21st century and to be frank with u , luv has developed eyes and is perfect in seeing.My guy reason.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2011
LesbianBoy:

[size=30pt]Stop calling my mistress a bad influence[/size]  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Your mistress? But her backside is written EXIT ONLY grin grin grin
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by gentlevick: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2011
Ask urself if u were in the girl's shoes (the former ), what would she has done.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2011
justwise:

I'm sorry you are wrong there, you don't put down somebody you love, the girl friend deserves respect, she doesn't deserve to be told off just cos she can't speak English language.

@ justwise Please read my post well and digest it
It seems you missing my points
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by LesbianBoy(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2011
SA Goddess:

WTF, is that all I am good for?   grin  grin  grin  grin  

Cork, is that you?

[size=30pt]You just hurt my ego, how can you be calling a whole lesbian boy like me MR CORK  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry mr cork is a school drop out while am a graduate. i have a phd in womanology from the university of afganistan[/size]  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by justwise(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2011
kay-money:

@ justwise Please read my post well and digest it
It seems you missing my points

That could be the case.
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by kaymoney2(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2011
LesbianBoy:

[size=30pt]You just hurt my ego, how can you be calling a whole lesbian boy like me MR CORK angry angry angry angry angry angry angry mr cork is a school drop out while am a graduate. i have a phd in womanology from the university of afganistan[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Is this what the thread is all about, aka Jagbajantis sad sad
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by BABE3: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
ok so this happens to be the third[i] "tony tetula topic"[/i] I'll come across today. The only difference between this and the previous ones is that, this one actually makes sense!

@OP, If shes not an illiterate to the core, then nothing do am! smiley
Re: Help Plz! Am Falling For 2 Damsels by Ranoscky(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
*Walks in and peep. . . .Leaves immediately!*

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Causes Low Libido In Men / Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit / Best Romantic Qoutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.