Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' (83866 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by buchai: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
You are very s.....t.........upid for wasting my hard earned money on your movie idi........ot.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by FuckHomophobes: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
buchai:
You are very stupid for wasting my hard earned money on your movie idiot.

Ode, kill yourself. Omale
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by bewla(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
spartan50:

Why you confuse
No the guy is sick and need help but they won't admit they are sick gay and lesbian

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

On what basis would the Asians being more populous than the blacks be considered wrong? On what basis would having more coal than petroleum be considered wrong? If I was gay and I found myself in a world dominated by heretos, I would do everything possible to be delivered from it, instead of looking for a pity party and just accept myself to be like that. Even if I was born that way, I would understand that everyone is a victim of circumstances, and find a purpose for possessing that kind of feature.

Lmao... Come and deliver them na... cheesy

It shows you are just weak and going with the what the crowd says and you're also bitter gays are not like you and why should they be fighting for their rights instead of just being a pushover like you?

You wish gays will just be like you that'll shut up and swallow any pill thrown at them grin

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Onnasucs1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

The guy said he want to work for his community now, which is enough!!!!!

So gays can't and shouldn't have a choice or say? They should keep on working for you?? cheesy

So the gays don't have personal or societal anything uphold?? Same way you won't be comfortable working as a homosexual, he is saying he won't be as a hetero anymore!!!! Jesus Christ!

Why do y'all wanna keep oppressing people forever?? Are you even listening to yourself??
Well my own part in this isn't based on oppression or anything.

I'm really sad not to see Michael Scofield in Prison Break 6 just not because he's sick, crippled or dead but because he is gay.

All being said, he has a choice and he has made it. We move brother.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Druggey:

Disturbing my niggas is lyk disturbing me

Who are your niggaz??
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by wildikeman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo

No be the same God create them?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by FuckHomophobes: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
1Sharon:

So you are dis gay ting?

Abi Ori eleyi buru? Shey you are not mad like this? Who da Bleep are you calling thing?

Awon Iran e ni thing. Mofo.

In other words, do you have a boyfriend and is he cute? Pm me his address and watch how g he's gonna send you packing.

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Onnasucs1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Put your differences aside first. Sexuality largely determines the role an actor can play or how far they can go with such roles.

The guy has acted straight for more than four seasons and just couldn't continue - because it (to him) will be quite uncomfortable.

Much like how some actors refuse kissing scenes because they are married - these things matter, it's not selfish!

You've spoken truly. If acting straight roles makes him feel uncomfortable, then I respect the fact that he has backed out.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:
His character as a straight man in prison break was wack. Before I knew he was gay, I was like there isn't any chemistry between him and his on-screen wife.

And the idiot couldn't say this on time now causing damage to the franchise. I hate this kind of people.. very selfish.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Humanoid01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Lmao... Come and deliver them na... cheesy

It shows you are just weak and going with the what the crowd says and you're also bitter gays are not like you and why they are fighting for their rights?

You wish gays will just be like you that'll shut up and swallow any pill thrown at them grin
What is this one even saying sef? You keep assuming things just to make your point. People like you are impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

You are the one writing epistles to justify your homphobia not me! undecided

So gays saw mostly homosexual movies that's why they turned gay in this same Nigeria? LMAO. D

You're not gay to know if people are born gay or not, you can't know the symptoms of kidney stones when you have malaria :
EOD
smiley
I don't do tags bro!
I state them as I see it!
Stating boldly that acts that depend on external influences are natural is hilarious and pure bs(no pun intended)

Like I said,your stance is based on your inability to comprehend to the points of the other person hence in your bid to defend you point of view,you label everyone a homophobe!
That tag or title is an anomaly.....no one was born with such a tag!
No baby was born with such title!
Family values which you keep evading is the key to all these!
The man-woman film scene was used to buttress my point of having family values being influential to a child's upbringing!
An individual who has watched mostly acts of homosexuality scenes during their early stages in life may mostly not be turned on by a man-woman sexual scene!

And you can't also prove fully that a baby who knows nothing about the world he or she came into will having an urge for the same gender without an external influence....Sorry bro...I don't buy that trash!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Silentgroper(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Pls gays can have kids if they want, adoption is not the only option so i don't even get your point..go and research!

This is not even about me, it's about you saying gays can't reproduce remember??

That is why gays are not the majority, nature knows what she's doing..so ya point.. trash! Heterosexuals are the majority so why would human lives end?

When priests and nuns refuse to marry, did you complain about the world coming to an end? For every one gay, they're 100 heteros to replace them so why the tears?

Nobody is forcing you to be gay, just respect people's sexuality.
u dat has made research, tell us what oda bloody way u faggy lots can own a kid apart 4rm adoption.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yeah, i have also seen straight actors play gay roles several times. Acting is a crazy and often self-depriving job.

Onnasucs1:
You've spoken truly. If acting straight roles makes him feel uncomfortable, then I respect the fact that he has backed out.

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Regex: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
crackhaus:

People like you will never get the point... cheesy

Who's talking about rights here?

Of course they have rights, they can even marry, they can have families, and so on and so forth... What they cannot do however is force people to like them, because this would be trampling on those people's rights as well.

Get it now?

When it comes to movies, few people are comfortable watching two men cozying up or even fücking themselves on TV, and I bet that even you with all your progressive views would feel some kind of discomfort too – it doesn't mean you hate them, it just means your natural stimulus against an unnatural thing is working in spite of how you think.

As for Miller, he is not a smart actor. If he was, then he would have known that he does not have the leverage to be making such statements.
Apart from Prison Break, no one can attach his name to anything of importance in Hollywood. No producer is going to break bank to star him in their movie because he does not have the star power to sell a movie, he's not on a Brad Pitt level... so he's actually shot himself and his career to shreds.

But like I noted earlier, he was never serious about acting... so maybe he doesn't mind.

In addition to producers not wanting him, a statement like that also proves what an unprofessional actor he is, because what is the point of acting? It's to be someone you normally are NOT, it's all pretence, it's make-believe.
In Prison Break, the man was an engineer with an exceptional IQ who can plan escapes from high security prisons – he is not and cannot do any of these things for real.

If every actor only acts what they are in real life, then there's no point in acting.

You are very much right. I know two gay actors who actually act straight and I've never seen them act gay in any movie at all. Matt Bomer (Neal Caffery of White Collar) and Neil Patrick Harris(Barney Stinson of How I Met Your Mother) are both gay but act straight in their movies.

Some people and their emotions sef!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Tellemall: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:

If you're gay just say it. Why so much "painment"
Forget that typical angry gay. Any thread on gays you will see him frothing and playing victim.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damage to what franchise? grin

The previous season wasn't meant to even happen. I didn't expect to have a season 6, it looked too dragged.

Please, the guy made the show what it was from Seasons 1 - 5. I do not support homosexuality, but i wont degrade someone because of their sexuality, even as a Christian.

0taPiaPia:

And the idiot couldn't say this on time now causing damage to the franchise. I hate this kind of people.. very selfish.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
There was decent chemistry! Thank God i watched it enough to know what is BS and what is not grin

Iyajelili:
His character as a straight man in prison break was wack. Before I knew he was gay, I was like there isn't any chemistry between him and his on-screen wife.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Silentgroper:
u dat has made research, tell us what oda bloody way u faggy lots can own a kid apart 4rm adoption.

Learn how to spell and punctuate properly first then I'll let you know wink

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Silentgroper(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Learn how to spell and punctuate properly first then I'll let you know wink
answer my question, bent boy.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
If you want to be gay, your problem. May God save us all.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Ogegod87: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Common man, you are too cute to be gay.

What a complete waste.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
openmine:

smiley
I don't do tags bro!
I state them as I see it!
Stating boldly that acts that depend on external influences are natural is hilarious and pure bs(no pun intended)

Like I said,your stance is based on your inability to comprehend to the points of the other person hence in your bid to defend you point of view,you label everyone a homophobe!
That tag or title is an anomaly.....no one was born with such a tag!
No baby was born with such title!
Family values which you keep evading is the key to all these!
The man-woman film scene was used to buttress my point of having family values being influential to a child's upbringing!
An individual who has watched mostly acts of homosexuality scenes during their early stages in life may mostly not be turned on by a man-woman sexual scene!

And you can't also prove fully that a baby who knows nothing about the world he or she came into will having an urge for the same gender without an external influence....Sorry bro...I don't buy that trash!

You're not gay to know if people are not born one or are you?? EOD
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by VULCAN(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
You are just something else for this brilliant observation.

Both the open and the closet gays have come here to bark up and down like bingos whereas you have used just 2 sentences to obliterate their dumb arguments

Iyajelili:

Do you know how many straight women play lesbians and how many straight men play gay on sreeen?

This is why I hate gays. They are so entitled and play victims all the time
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

You're not gay to know if people are not born one or are you?? EOD
You have made no point with your blank assertions!
Go and research more!
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

What is this one even saying sef? You keep assuming things just to make your point. People like you are impossible.

According to you "if I were born as a homo in a hetero majority world, I would have been looking for deliverance"

So where did i assume anything when you clearly said you are a pushover??
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
openmine:

You have made no point with your blank assertions!
Go and research more!

Are you gay? Yes or NO?? How do you know people are not born one? How is that hard to answer? grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Silentgroper(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

That's how gays feels toward women too. They find it disgusting... Does this give you an idea?
it's abnormal. It's no different to paedos finding lil girls sexually attractive.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Silentgroper:
answer my question, bent boy.

Yeah, you're improving on the spellings, that's great! Keep on trying, you'll deserve a reply soon wink

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by kinkybabie11(f): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Omo
I still have a major crush on him

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Silentgroper:
it's abnormal. It's no different to paedos finding lil girls sexually attractive.

Majority of y'all here are pedos cos the way y'all try to sneak in Paedophilia here eeh!

Stay away from the kids!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Are you gay? Yes or NO?? How do you know people are not born one? How is that hard to answer? grin
cheesy
I always knew that once your likes are soundly defeated in a seamless discussion like this,you resort to personal attacks with absurd and hilarious rhetorics!
When you are ready for a proper discus devoid of hapless evasion or puerile tactics on this topic,let me know!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.