Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' (83709 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Palehair: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
falopey:

If your dad was gay, he would have never crossed paths with your mum and your mum would never have crossed paths with your dad. Give yourself some sense. There wouldn’t n have been any sperm and egg to share to produce you . And there would have never been you.

[b]Thats why it baffles me when gay couples opt for adoption. Why can’t they live with the consequence of their gay decision. [/b]If the mankind had chosen to go the way of same sex marriage, the world wouldn’t have continue to exist for thousands of years. There would have been no procreation and every one would have just died off long before the present civilization. And human life would cease to exist.

Whether people are not born gay or not. Maybe we should apply your assertion to pedophiles. Some of them are clamoring to be given the same right like gay people. At least people should be allowed to love whoever to choose to love because they too are born with the pedo sexual orientation. Right? Maybe you can offer them too your own kid.

So you would rather see a child grow up in an orphanage than to see two loving parents raise him up. Typical straight privilege, after your fellow straight being disowned him.... Yea, that's really rich. BRAVO
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Fivepercent: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Full Song: Dream World - by Bizzle

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Twelfthman: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Idiotass
If I discover any gay person around me in real life I will personal arrange for the person to be lynch and handed over to the authorities.

I hope y'all Gays and lesbians bisexual and whatsoever names you call yourselves burn in the deepest part of hell...
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by tunapawizzy: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Midas01:
Oga, everyone has their own beliefs. You accept the act, fine. Most people around the world don't.
Infact, I've spoken to so many westerners and a lot of them actually hate it but have to pretend they don't due to backlash.
[s]Stop trying to make everyone accept an anomaly.[/s]

who is saying anyone should accept what u call anomaly...oga i am saying dont impose whatever ur belief is on anyone....that is all i am saying...if he chooses to be gay, its his problem..........who are we to define an anomaly especially when we dont know how they feel.....We never die before, we never experience judgement day before...everything that guides our belief and religion was written by men....Live and let others live.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Silentgroper(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

Gays are two consenting adults. Pedos don't seek for consent, which is equivalent to rape. Even if the minor do give consent, it's still considered statutory rape. Please learn!
I'm talking abt d ATTRACTION towards d lil girl being abnormal nt about who's giving consent nd who's gettin one.

please learn.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Karleb(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Palehair:
Then you are not an actor
This is like saying a lecturer should be able to teach any course.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by MzLee: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Silentgroper:
I'm talking abt d ATTRACTION towards d lil girl being nt about who giving consent nd who's gettin one.

please learn.

If you have common sense, you wouldn't equate two consenting adults with one who rapes a minor.

A pedo hurts the minor and causes long term trauma.

You may not be in control of how you feel, but you're in control of your actions, especially when it hurts the other party.

Gays, on the other hands, are consenting adults hurting no one. Are they hurting you? LEARN young man!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Silentgroper(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

If you have common sense, you wouldn't equate two consenting adults with one who rapes a minor.

A pedo hurts the minor and causes long term trauma.

You may not be in control of how you feel, but you're in control of your actions, especially when it hurts the other party.

Gays, on the other hands, are consenting adults hurting no one. Are they hurting you? LEARN young man!
If you have common sense, attraction spelt in all caps, should hav giving u a clue dat it's d key word in dat post.
Y'all hurts d society nd d universe bcuz ur lots are trying to shove an anomaly down our throats, thereby exposing d anomaly to d coming generation. Which is what some of us are trying to prevent.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by femi4: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
He finally broke away from being straight
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by abduljabbar4(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

I don't understand the way people reason sef. So you just accept and come to terms with something that is abnormal, and then you comfort yourself with the belief that you were meant to be that way? How on earth would you have been born if your father was gay or your mother was a lesbian?

Question, how does that affect you as a human being? If two grown men choose to bang themselves, how does it lessen your bank account?

Yet you criticize the north for speaking out when something goes against their cultural values

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Palehair: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karleb:

This is like saying a lecturer should be able to teach any course.
A lecturer teaches the field he studied. An actor isn't suppose to be subjective. You are an actor.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

If my dad was gay and my mum was les, they'll still give birth to me cos it requires only an egg and a sperm dummy!

Nobody is forcing you to accept anything, hating his movies cos of his real sexuality is insecurity!

You're not gay to know if people are not born gay so zip it!

It only goes to show the level of hypocrisy in this country. We are always expecting others to live by our standards. Even as a northerner, I was disgusted yesterday when I saw the way people were angry with BBC because a muslim leader shook hands with a female. How does it concern you?

We have a long way to go in this coubtey

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Angelfrost(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

Oh.. I wish you've watched the series. The character, Justin Foley is gay, but his straight romance in the series was so on point that you'll never ever thought dude is gay real life. I was surprised when I learnt that he's gay. A gay person can act a straight character even more than the straight folks.

Interesting... I guess it comes down to the versatility and professionalism of the actor in question.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Silentgroper:
If you have common sense, attraction spelt in all caps, should hav giving u a clue dat it's d key word in dat post.
Y'all hurts d society nd d universe bcuz ur lots are trying to shove an anomaly down our throats, thereby exposing d anomaly to d coming generation. Which is what some of us are trying to prevent.

These so called gays where subjected to straight romance on screens almost all their entire life. Why didn't they become straight?

It isn't abnormality, it's nature at PLAY! A straight child will always remains straight, it doesn't matter the amount of times he's exposed to gay activities.

Just as you didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay. If only you could use a little percentage of your brain capacity, you'll learn that human sexuality is one of the things beyond the control of the organism.

Gays are not trying to shove their sexuality down your throat, they are merely asking to be given the right and freedom to be who they are.

Just as you have no problem marrying any lady of your choice, they are asking you also to allow them to marry any man of their choice without your lots vibrating likes fools. Do you get the gist now?

I wish I can further lecture you on human sexuality, but I don't have that time. You have an internet enabled device, open your dogmatic mind and try to learn. The world doesn't revolve around your belief, culture, view or you as a person.

If I may ask, how do gays hurt the universe?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by GodWrites: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Interesting... I guess it comes down to the versatility and professionalism of the actor in question.

Exactly.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Druggey(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Who are your niggaz??
Errbody except gays
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by chipet67(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
He finally wants to break out of his prison of straight characters.... Lol, fhool.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by simplesearch: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Wetin this one dey talk? Everyone shouldn't be governed by religious sectarian principles in a secular state. So marry women and make heaven, leave people to their fate!

So you'll look away if your child choose to start stealing or bring home what does not belong to him in the name of freedom? God created us for his pleasure, his desire is for us to serve him in holiness not ourself or any other, and we must consciously see to it that we do not undermine the creators purpose that's where our joy lies. In otherword God did not create any secular state we made it so.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by simplesearch: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, that's probably because majority of society and the world still abhors and discriminates against them...

If they were accepted fully like their straight fellows (never gonna happen), they won't act the victim (which they are).

If you get a knock on your door and open just to find somebody standing on his head ready to walk into your apartment because he feels good doing so, how normal will that be to you? Nature itself teaches us a lot of things to keep us within limits, unfortunately our desire for undue freedom of expression makes us abhor such needful interference, while we desire to be understood by majority living within those sane limit. Gay or whatever you call it is a product of man's immoral decision, no sincere person can prove to be born this way. If LGBTQ decide to commit their sins secretly like fornicators and adulterers do, that will be their own problem, but to seek recognition and respect for doing so is simply unreasonable.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
I really loved this guy's intelligence on Movies, And he's handsome Why The Bleep Would be become Gay ehhh ?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by themanderon: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Spiritually sick people everywhere
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by abduljabbar4(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
falopey:

If your dad was gay, he would have never crossed paths with your mum and your mum would never have crossed paths with your dad. Give yourself some sense. There wouldn’t n have been any sperm and egg to share to produce you . And there would have never been you.

Thats why it baffles me when gay couples opt for adoption. Why can’t they live with the consequence of their gay decision. If the mankind had chosen to go the way of same sex marriage, the world wouldn’t have continue to exist for thousands of years. There would have been no procreation and every one would have just died off long before the present civilization. And human life would cease to exist.

Whether people are not born gay or not. Maybe we should apply your assertion to pedophiles. Some of them are clamoring to be given the same right like gay people. At least people should be allowed to love whoever to choose to love because they too are born with the pedo sexual orientation. Right? Maybe you can offer them too your own kid.

Paedophiles engage in non-consensual sex or at least engage in sex with people who are too young to make life decisions.

Going by your logic on gay people, I think yiu should also hate all impotent people because they can't procreate too. That your neighbors are gay and they can't give birth doesn't stop you from finding a girl for yourself as a straight man. No one is forcing you to join them so your claims about someone not coming to this world is absolutely trash.

Stop worrying about what others choose to do with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by crackhaus: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Bros stop lying, nobody is forcing anyone to be gay!!!!!!!! All they say is that, leave gay people alone!

Everyone knows that y'all hetrosexuals are the one that always force and want gay people to be like you!!!! Don't come and act the victim now undecided
LOL... grin
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by crackhaus: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Regex:

You are very much right. I know two gay actors who actually act straight and I've never seen them act gay in any movie at all. Matt Bomer (Neal Caffery of White Collar) and Neil Patrick Harris(Barney Stinson of How I Met Your Mother) are both gay but act straight in their movies.

Some people and their emotions sef!
Yup, and that's the professionalism in acting.

There are also straight actors who have played gay characters, some even going as far as having gay sex just to be convincing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by crackhaus: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

I read one of your posts a few months back and I recall I made a comment about your brain being extremely rich in oxygenated blood. I'm going to reiterate that your brain is very healthy and nairaland is blessed to have someone like you. Well done boss.
Lol, thanks my brother...
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Etinosa12345: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Palehair:

So you would rather see a child grow up in an orphanage than to see two loving parents raise him up. Typical straight privilege, after your fellow straight being disowned him.... Yea, that's really rich. BRAVO

Lol... Even straight pple adopt children..

Y'all gays should be brave enough to live with ur decision instead of adopting a product made with sperm and egg that u decided not to have
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Ooe33: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
U meant to write useless instead of living right?
Nothing good can come from evil. Nothing. So yes. Orphanage homes are not prisons.
What am I even talking self. This is Nigeria YOU can't try that here.

Palehair:

So you would rather see a child grow up in an
orphanage than to see two loving parents raise him up. Typical straight privilege, after your fellow straight being disowned him.... Yea, that's really rich. BRAVO
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Palehair:

Show me your degree in human psychology and I will believe your theory of homosexuality being a mental illness, if you have none, then your comment is completely invalid
I'm currently writing my NECO exams, I will show you the Psychology degree cert in about 4years so hold on a bit.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by colestephan86: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Akandepelumi55:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2020/11/wentworth-miller-done-with-prison-break-straight-characters.html
This is a very senseless interpretation of what the guy said, when OP won't read and learn.
The straight character he meant wasn't about being guy.
Nonsense
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Taciturn1: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iyajelili:
His character as a straight man in prison break was wack. Before I knew he was gay, I was like there isn't any chemistry between him and his on-screen wife.
You have a point but it's not waterproof, Scofield was a genius and was not into mushy mushy love. He showed his love in other ways

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.