Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' (83826 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Druggey(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Why should it bother you?
because u re fuckin disturbing b*tch
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
falopey:
That’s a perfect advice meant for gay people like you. If you can drill rock hard below of your fellow man, then you can sleep with anything no doubt.

Stay away from the kids!!!

Lmao "fellow cosensual adult and above 18 male"....pedo can you same the same for yourself?? cheesy
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Druggey:

because u re fuckin disturbing b*tch

Pls sir how did I disturb you kwanu?? cheesy
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Nyanabo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
I have come to notice that the fine guys always turn out gay or feminine. Why is that ? shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by BanevsJoker(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

That's how Richard Quest was no longer a good newscaster because he was gay! Imagine the insecurity!
It's probably a requirement before you can work on CNN. Almost all their Male staff are gay. Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, Richard Quest etc.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

That was systematic homphobia the same way women and black people were treated as inferior back then! So people didn't feel comfortable in their natural selfs!

So as you watch gay scenes, has that made you gay?? So you're telling me many gays came from gay homes since you came from a straight home?

Many gays haven't had sexual relations before but they are fully aware that they're gay! If it were for anything, with the way y'all push heteronormativity, they wouldn't have been any gay person.
Lol....you don't bring in a totally different argument to try to justify you support for tge acts of homosexuality!
They are totally different.... Please don't try to make us deviate from the main issue!
Stick to the acts of homosexuality!

You are reading to reply but not to comprehend!
There was none of that to watch during my childhood stage as my entire film collection was purely about the love of a man and woman,the advent of having acts of some homosexual scenes in films was only recent publicly!

Family values shape a child during their early stages in life....it influences their decisions in life!
3-14 years is a critical stage in the life of an individual.... If you want to influence a child wrongly,this is the stage!
You can still bring forth a disoriented child if the family values are terrible!

grin
They haven't had sexual relationship as if you followed them to their bedroom!
Are you saying this for sure or are you being speculative?
Have you been in their bedroom or closet to know what happens behind closed doors?
This is not even the main point of my argument.... My point is that no one was born with any sexual orientation from birth!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nyanabo:
I have come to notice that the fine guys always turn out gay or feminine. Why is that ? shocked shocked grin grin

Because 98% of gay people are physically attractive and hygienic undecided

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nah, it's just coincidence grin

Nyanabo:
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by dotedote: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Well I personally don't give a fvck about what grown up or adults do in the comfort of their home, but should stupidly get bold to try and bring it to the public domain then you might get seriously beaten

It's not acceptable in our faith, and culture

The faith and culture that have both joined hands with tribalism to sandwich you like this. Okay.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Wizvicky(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chaii. And I been like this guy. Fuckshit
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Don't stop because now you know his sexuality. I personally do not support homosexuality, but in all honesty it doesn't make a person more evil or terrible.

Wizvicky:
Chaii. And I been like this guy. Fuckshit

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
openmine:

Lol....you don't bring in a totally different argument to try to justify you support for tge acts of homosexuality!
They are totally different.... Please don't try to make us deviate from the main issue!

There was none of that to watch during my childhood stage as my entire film collection was purely about the love of a man and woman,the advent of having acts of some homosexual scenes in films was only recent publicly!

Family values shape a child during their early stages in life....it influences their decisions in life!
3-14 years is a critical stage in the life of an individual.... If you want to influence a child wrongly,this is the stage!
You can still bring forth a disoriented child if the family values are terrible!

grin
Have you been in their bedroom or closet to know what happens behind closed doors?
This is not even the main point of my argument.... My point is that no one was born with any sexual orientation from birth!

You are the one writing epistles to justify your homphobia not me! undecided

So gays saw mostly homosexual movies that's why they turned gay in this same Nigeria? LMAO grin

You're not gay to know if people are born gay or not, you can't know the symptoms of kidney stones when you have malaria :
EOD

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by farem: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Onnasucs1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

So he's selfish because he doesn't want to work for straight people again, but most straight characters are not selfish cos they don't wanna play gay roles? Make it make sense pls cheesy

Choke you? The same straight people that forces heteronormativity on gays through homphobia?? I have to laugh! grin
It is selfish.

For a straight person, the reason I might now play a gay role is probably because of my religious, personal or social view on homosexuality.

Which is understandable.

But what excuse does a gay person have not to play a straight role?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Humanoid01(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

What is right and what is wrong? What is disability? If you can answer these objectively, you'll discover a flaw in your reasoning.
I cannot answer these questions directly. I have a conscience and a moral standard which shapes my view about life and how to live. I believe in God and the Bible, which is my standard of living and truth. It teaches so much about life, with morals being a subject.

The universe, and everything it consists of didn't happen accidentally. There had to be someone responsible for it, someone with a plan. He intentionally created everything, including humans. He designed everything to operate in a certain way. With respect to the topic, He designed us [Man and Woman] to interact sexually. That was why He didn't create a man and another man or a woman and another woman, but a man and a woman.

Everything changed when they sinned, and gave room for all sorts of "abnormalities" to creep in. So if God intended for humans to be heterosexuals, then anything other than that is an abnormality which was triggered by sin. Like I said, I can't answer your questions directly, so you can either believe my assertion or not.

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
openmine:

grin

You are the one writing epistles to justify your homphobia not me! undecided

So gays saw mostly homosexual movies that's why they turned gay in this same Nigeria? LMAO. D

You're not gay to know if people are born gay or not, you can't know the symptoms of kidney stones when you have malaria :
EOD
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by FuckHomophobes: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Every ignorant ones be thinking being gay is all about sticking prick inside ass.

You haven't heard about Sides. Nonsense.

I'm glad the narrative is changing by the day. Soon you'll have no choice then to die away the homophobic spirit in you. Awon mofos

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by murphyrichy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
I can't believe this sweet guy that women supposed to be dying for is a gay. Macfarlane and Wentworth Miller have been dating for long since 2007. Alumelu.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Put your differences aside first. Sexuality largely determines the role an actor can play or how far they can go with such roles.

The guy has acted straight for more than four seasons and just couldn't continue - because it (to him) will be quite uncomfortable.

Much like how some actors refuse kissing scenes because they are married - these things matter, it's not selfish!

Onnasucs1:
It is selfish.

For a straight person, the reason I might now play a gay role is probably because of my religious, personal or social view on homosexuality.

Which is understandable.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by openmine(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Onnasucs1:
This is entirely different mate.

There are innate abilities and there are also learned abilities.

You need to be taught how to read and write but most times what you eventually become in future, largely depends on your innate ability.

This is the reason why no matter how you learn how to sing, you can't sing better than Adele.

No matter how you learn how to draw, you can't draw or paint better than Pablo Picasso.

Those abilities are Innate.

I ask again, don't you think the ability for some to have natural affection towards the same sex is innate?
But were you Pablo Picasso taught how to draw?
Was Adele taught how to sing?
We are referring to basics and not what happens afterwards!
Even the aftermath of the basics will depend of the influences you have...for instance,someone influenced and motivated Adele to become one of the best singers!
Someone told Picasso that he can be the best in drawing!
But everything starts from that early stage in life....without that early stage formation,the won't be a Picasso or an Adele!

Innate abilities are arguable!
But one thing I can state here is that no one became what they are today with out the basics they picked up during their early stages in life!
Hope you know its so easy for a child to be convinced to join bokoharam or Isis considering their level of 'influence' on them!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Onnasucs1:
It is selfish.

Which is understandable.

The guy said he want to work for his community now, which is enough!!!!!

So gays can't and shouldn't have a choice or say? They should keep on working for you?? cheesy

So the gays don't have personal or societal anything uphold?? Same way you won't be comfortable working as a homosexual, he is saying he won't be as a hetero anymore!!!! Jesus Christ!

Why do y'all wanna keep oppressing people forever?? Are you even listening to yourself??

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Druggey(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

Pls sir how did I disturb you kwanu?? cheesy
Disturbing my niggas is lyk disturbing me
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by ofiko123(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
So this guy is gay...Terrible..
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by Humanoid01(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

I used that as a point since you were crying that the world will come to an end cos of gay people...so don't even try to backtrack now

Btw So if they're more Asians than blacks does that mean something is wrong somewhere??

If the world had more coal than petroleum does that mean something is wrong somewhere??

Your problem is selfishness, cos according to you, as long as you're not among the majority, you're "abnormal" and it doesn't concern you because you are not among them....
On what basis would the Asians being more populous than the blacks be considered wrong? On what basis would having more coal than petroleum be considered wrong? If I was gay and I found myself in a world dominated by heretos, I would do everything possible to be delivered from it, instead of looking for a pity party and just accept myself to be like that. Even if I was born that way, I would understand that everyone is a victim of circumstances, and find a purpose for possessing that kind of feature.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

That was systematic homphobia the same way women and black people were treated as inferior back then! So people didn't feel comfortable in their natural selfs!

So as you watch gay scenes, has that made you gay?? So you're telling me many gays came from gay homes since you came from a straight home?

Many gays haven't had sexual relations before but they are fully aware that they're gay! If it were for anything, with the way y'all push heteronormativity, they wouldn't have been any gay person.

Good morning, why are you gay?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by HuntSon(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
BanevsJoker:

It's probably a requirement before you can work on CNN. Almost all their Male staff are gay. Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, Richard Quest etc.

CNN having majorly gay staffs??Oga that's a lie! They're just not biased, they go for the best, irrespective of sexuality! Something y'all won't probably understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by FuckHomophobes: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
recklesslove:
He who is without sin should be the first to cast the stone.

Biko, I have long moved away from this quote whenever I'm defending my sexuality.

My sexual orientation isn't sinful. Being gay ain't a sin bruv

Even this phrase of "What happens in the room of two adults isn't your business"

Seriously though, My gayness isn't supposed to be confined to the room.

The narrative is changing. Tsk tsk

3 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by 1Sharon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Every ignorant ones be thinking being gay is all about sticking prick inside ass.

You haven't heard about Sides. Nonsense.

I'm glad the narrative is changing by the day. Soon you'll have no choice then to die away the homophobic spirit in you. Awon mofos

So you are dis gay ting?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by overlord77: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:
The way Gays enjoy their intimacy baffles me
So you go just set yansh hole make your fellow man put preeq inside

God go over busy on judgement day wella ooo

Just imagine of all the wonderful and soft features God pit in a woman, someone still has the audacity to go after hardwares? Chaii. Damn,it's a pity
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by FuckHomophobes: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
1Sharon:

Good morning, why are you gay?

Good evening, why are you heterosexual?
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by buchai: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
You are very stupid for wasting my hard earned money on your movie idiot.
Re: Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' by FuckHomophobes: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
HuntSon:

CNN having majorly gay staffs??Oga that's a lie! They're just not biased, they go for the best, irrespective of sexuality! Something y'all won't probably understand

Ignorant mofos be pouring trash updanddown on the thread. Glad you found time to educate their coconut head grin.

Nice one brov ❤️

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.