Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 (30747 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by DabFrankNG: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Well, he didn't mention 2023 so the topic is false and misleading.

The prophecy that Yemi Osinbajo was revealed in a pastors' conference in South Africa several years ago but he didn't mention it till it came to pass.

Why God may have told Pastor Bakare that he will one day be president, he may have successfully destroyed it by sharing it prematurely instead of quietly watering it with prayers.

I sell residential, commercial and industrial properties in the industrial hub of Ota.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by DabFrankNG: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Well, he didn't mention 2023 so the topic is misleading.

The prophecy that Yemi Osinbajo was revealed in a pastors' conference in South Africa several years ago but he didn't mention it till it came to pass.

Why God may have told Pastor Bakare that he will one day be president, he may have successfully destroyed it by sharing it prematurely instead of quietly watering it with prayers.

I sell residential, commercial and industrial properties in the industrial hub of Ota.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by DabFrankNG: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2020

The prophecy that Yemi Osinbajo will be Nigeria's VP was revealed in a pastors' conference in South Africa several years ago but he didn't mention it till it came to pass.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by DabFrankNG: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2020

The prophecy that Yemi Osinbajo will be Nigeria's VP was revealed in a pastors' conference in South Africa several years ago but he didn't mention it till it came to pass.

While God may have told Pastor Bakare that he will one day be president, he may have successfully destroyed it by sharing it prematurely instead of quietly watering it with prayers and aligning with the circumstances that gradually evolves to bring it to pass.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by GOFON(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
With God, All things are possible!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
Future impossible tense
you are wicked ooo, give the guy small hope nah

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Gavel:
I believe he will make a good President
so do I

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sir Unless u are a real prophet. I have recently appreciated some of his comments and discussions bt that’s how they all sound when not yet In power. When he was running as Buhari vp I lost all my respect for him and Buhari aswell cos of his inaction when people were dying and properties being destroyed cos they lost to Jonathan.

I have never felt so disappointed in so called leaders like that time.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by IkemChris(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
Future impossible tense
LMAO you get am wella

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Tochj(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Don't claim Biden type Sir
He's an Audio president
He won't see white house
Let alone enter it that if he escape jail for multiple Electoral fraud.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Haaaa!!! So naaa so this man done reduce to? It's a pity
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by udomas(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Like Biden?

Biden the Rigger who is about to claim dementia as his defense in a criminal trial on electoral fraud.

That means you will never smell Villa in your life again

Idiot

Get sense bro!
If Biden rigged the election as you claimed, US is meant to be boiling by now. But last checked, more thank 70% of her citizenry are happy with the outcome of the election.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Copperfield(m): 1:29am On Nov 12, 2020
And you shall occupy Nigeria again...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by favour32(m): 2:55am On Nov 12, 2020
You can be president when Niger area no longer exists.
Ask...
former soviet union.
Ask...
former Yugoslavia.
Ask....
Serbia and Montenegro.
Ask..
Ethiopia and Eritrea.
Ask...
Sudan and South Sudan.
If marriage na force, nobody for dey divorce.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by myrates: 5:14am On Nov 12, 2020
[b][/b]
thesicilian:
Future impossible tense
He's a Nigerian like you, he can become the president. Presidents don't have two heads.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by myrates: 5:16am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

If they are contesting for the position of President of Pastors in Nigeria, Falana cant even win...

He should go and sit down somewhere
Falana or Tunde Bakare shocked
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by cardoctor(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Amen
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Oliviajames573: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Hi,
I think sir if you are good for the Nigerian peoples so I pray to God you called as the next Nigerian president.

https://www.mobitechspy.com/
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by oluade11: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
With God, nothing is impossible. I know you have great dreams for the country & have been following you for about 20 years now.

All the best.
My prayer is that Nigeria will truly flourish again.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by Masteryucap1(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Another Yahoo boy don come against oo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by ledaman: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Too much speaking in tongue has affected this man thinking! grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 by buzorcharles(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Niceman12:

Youths are not ready to rule. Muslim youths are not ready to unite with Christian youths to fight for their rights let alone to rule, while a wike or peter Obi is ready to align with tambuwal or atiku to keep cashing out.

Bro the youth are working their way even as am talking to u now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.