Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi (33411 Views)

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by bobbybrown007: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
I wonder why there is so much backwardness in Beerfra, Ojukwu must be turning in his grave. This is not the future he envisaged for his people, in the present day they still label people witches.
shame on u, y must u bring ipob into these issue, dem offend u?
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Gkay1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na stubbornness cause am
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Trezagezz: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
I wonder why there is so much backwardness in Beerfra, Ojukwu must be turning in his grave. This is not the future he envisaged for his people, in the present day they still label people witches.

see sentence and spellings
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Seebrian(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Take it or leave it, his political career is gone.
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
The person that knows someone is a witch IS A WITCH
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Antoeni(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Where is your Husband
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Crownp(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
castrate those idiots na... We will decide about the councillor post later
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Donspicey: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
If you are truly a witch i believe u know wat to do.....

But if u re not a witch go and join occultic kingdom and hunt dem for life......

any way sorry oooooo...

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Is the husband still alive? If still living, where was he during this assault?
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by vaca1: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
Just 4likes. Will pass
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
you’re a foolish boy
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by DarkJeddi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
So now Rivers State is Biafra?
Now Ikwerre have become Igbos?
Continue.. shocked
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by ochombia1: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
are you OK?
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Queseda: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ipob international terorrist organization doing what they know how to do best
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
wahala for who be in-law for rivers state.
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by freemi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
Rivers is not biafra
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by CioAngels(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
The rigging unqualified councilor should be removed before he will use his position to kill somebody else.
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by BREYZ: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
brexit:
Rivers people became foolish since they changed their God given names to what we cannot imagine

Let them go back to their former names igbo names so that they can receive sense

Rivers people be wise once again

Your stupidity has humbled me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Kinematics: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:

[s]Seems raving Madness is a criteria for having an elective position in Rivers State.
I noticed almost all political office holders there have a trace of insanity.[/s]

Indeed you have a trace of insanity.
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Enculer: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
cursed.
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Kinematics: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So now Rivers State is Biafra?
Now Ikwerre have become Igbos?
Continue.. shocked

Attaching to Ikwerre is now a thing for you. Did the post ever mention Ikwerre?
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Bennysam: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Useless Nigeria woman before you play that your stupid victim card let us let know what you did
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by mamatwiny(f): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
What if she was the one that started the fight and the fight later turned against her

Let us hear from the other side too

What do I know? I have seen terrible things on "sosha media'

I wish her quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by YorubaMod(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yes, where are those fools that keep justifying the govt's evil act, Oya come and justify this one.. Useless unrepentant fools
kolo-mentality in fela's voice
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Agugbadin: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Human rights lawyers and women lawyers please take over this case and help this woman.
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by omooba969(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
See mending.. River ppl no get joy o grin
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by DarkJeddi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kinematics:

Attaching to Ikwerre is now a thing for you. Did the post ever mention Ikwerre?
LOL.. grin
Comprehension is not your strongest thing Abi?
Read well and see where it was said the man is the Leader of ETCHE LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL LEGISLATIVE ARM and make your own deductions.. shocked
Or you still want me to spell it out for you? undecided
Quote..
'ETCHE PEOPLE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS'
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by staymore: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:
Seems raving Madness is a criteria for having an elective position in Rivers State.
I noticed almost all political office holders there have a trace of insanity.

Does this two persons looks normal

How many Rivers politician have you met that you accuse everyone of them of raving madness?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / What I Witnessed Last Night! / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.