Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before (3106 Views)

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by ambitiouschap17: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
olabisi99:

Owk.... So maybe there is really nothing wrong then....

But don't you have social media accounts? Or you don't go out often?
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by olabisi99(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

But don't you have social media accounts? Or you don't go out often?
I have.....
I go out once in a while
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by TJaguar(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
mingle
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Mywd: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Why don't you have a relationship with your creator first...I mean a true relationship

olabisi99 this is the answer to ur qwestion..........

Make babymama no to load for ur Head.... May God see u through... When its ur time then it will happen,, everybody get diff. Story..
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Silentgroper(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
azawuoba:
you don't need help have never been in a relationship before too but I bang whenever I want
Hw would u b in one, when u are a bloody fagg
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by bobbybrown007: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
don't rush things, even at my own age am still single, nthing is wrong with u dear
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
upload nice pictures of urself on facebook regularly

be friendly
if u can do this then more guys go hala u

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by bigl: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2020
olabisi99:
Hello..... I'm 21 years and a female. I've never being in a relationship before either serious or short or u serious. This is getting me worried seriously and the rate at which people around me is getting married and even all the cliche of friends I have, all of them has a partner or two ... Is there anytin to be worried about.... I'm scared for my life...
Note: it's nt as if there are none coming, but the one that came to.me recently is a drug addict under disguise, all thanks to social media.... And many others like that... And I'm the type of person who feels somehow having this kind of discussions with people.. Even my 15 year old cousin is boasting of boyfriends lol.....

There is nothing wrong with u .... i never got to date till 24 years too ... was busy with church/music/piano ... and watched life go by ... it does happen ...

Just understand that our life timelines are different ... some won't even get it till they are in their 30s so relax ...

Take this time to build yourself into someone useful to yourself and your future hubby ....

Make something great out of the time u have now ....
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Freelane33(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2020
CHANGE IS CONSTANT BRO . Change your mindset and let your mindset change you
Sixfeetbelle:

See your mouth like change a drug addict. You think it's that easy? Oya, you change a prostitute to a decent lady and come and tell us how it went.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hw would u b in one, when u are a bloody fagg

really dude ? do you need this?
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by femi4: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2020
G
olabisi99:
Hello..... I'm 21 years and a female. I've never being in a relationship before either serious or short or u serious. This is getting me worried seriously and the rate at which people around me is getting married and even all the cliche of friends I have, all of them has a partner or two ... Is there anytin to be worried about.... I'm scared for my life...
Note: it's nt as if there are none coming, but the one that came to.me recently is a drug addict under disguise, all thanks to social media.... And many others like that... And I'm the type of person who feels somehow having this kind of discussions with people.. Even my 15 year old cousin is boasting of boyfriends lol.....
Change your circle of friends

Attend weddings and Church events more

Reduce artificial make ups and dress well

Most importantly, work on character. Be polite, lively, lovely and friendly

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by CaptainMitch: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
You be fine girl sef, no settle for less, just be friendly, person wey deserve you go come your way.
olabisi99:

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by olabisi99(f): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Thank you all for your contributions... They are highly appreciated...
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by kingxsamz(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Give him your youthful years and he will appreciate it more. Not when you are old and have given birth to loads of children, you will start seeking for him

Una no dey ever hear word. She said focus on the main point and you're here still preaching. If she wanted sermons she'll go to the religion section. You people always think life revolves around your religion.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by kingxsamz(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Op, these days it doesn't take guys anything to ask a lady out. Perhaps you're always indoors...
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Jackossky(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Oh, I think it's Okay.
Nothing spiritual or absurb about it, some, even at 23 never had one and guess what, nothing special about it apart from some night/moment when you'd wish you have one but most times, you just don't think of it.

This life hard, complicating it at a young age with a guy makes it harder.

Someone like me use to run from serious relationship, girls wahala too much.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2020
olabisi99:

I guess uve not found someone u really fancy.. well hit the gym and work on ur shape if that will help. That 15yrs old cousin in multiple relationship is not acceptable.. too young for that
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by FanOfMyself: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

Una no dey ever hear word. She said focus on the main point and you're here still preaching. If she wanted sermons she'll go to the religion section. You people always think life revolves around your religion.
Shut up!!!
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Agbebakun22: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2020
SweetOnugbo:
Same with me, but I'm scared of entering one. It's difficult to know/find honest guys these days. The stories on Nl are not even helping matters.

Try and see that's what matters, if you want to continue to read what people are saying you will stay single... I will pm right away pls reply me
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by SweetOnugbo: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Try and see that's what matters, if you want to continue to read what people are saying you will stay single... I will pm right away pls reply me

It seems you had your heart broken recently, I hope I won't be paying for someone else's sins.
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by olabisi99(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Thanks fr dis.
Jackossky:
Oh, I think it's Okay.
Nothing spiritual or absurb about it, some, even at 23 never had one and guess what, nothing special about it apart from some night/moment when you'd wish you have one but most times, you just don't think of it.

This life hard, complicating it at a young age with a guy makes it harder.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by olabisi99(f): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
olabisi99:
Thanks fr dis.
Thank you so much
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Karlifate: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Stop comparing your life with your 15 year old cousin.

She already has lots of boyfriends at that age, in the later years, she might not be able to bond well with the man she'll get married to.

Self development should be your top priority NOT unhealthy comparision.
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Agbebakun22: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
SweetOnugbo:

It seems you had your heart broken recently, I hope I won't be paying for someone else's sins.

Lol no u wouldn't I can't pay back to another person.. Just normal thing to build self confidence and improvement.. Have u reply my pm. Or are u dropping your number for me here so we can work out something good lol
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Freelane33:
Nothing is wrong with you Lil sis ... you just have to drop some of your expectations . You can change a drug addict to a non drug addict if you’re attracted to him . Bin a druggy shouldnt be part of the yardsticks to chose a man or woman . Go for anyone you’re attracted to and try to correct any mental errors you found in him and he will do the same as well . We ain’t perfect .
From what you typed I sense something cheesy
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
azawuoba:
you don't need help have never been in a relationship before too but I bang whenever I want
Olosho don suffer grin grin grin
Na you dey always upload yanch for that thread olosho beer parlor grin you and Sean grin grin grin
But on a more serious note that's is the best thing
Fûck them pay them and free them
No hard feelings
No insult or abuse
No buy me credit or sub for me
No I want to plaite my hair
No Valentine gift
No buying of clothes shoes and bags cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
bobbybrown007:
don't rush things, even at my own age am still single, nthing is wrong with u dear
How old are you
Let's compare your age with hers
So she will know she don't have problem
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
kingxsamz:
Op, these days it doesn't take guys anything to ask a lady out. Perhaps you're always indoors...
Op read this
This might be another reason for it
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jackossky:

Bad guy grin you're right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by chuky5: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
HI, If you need guidance on things to know before going into a relationship, please visit www.1familyz..com for a refreshing word. You won't regret it. Don't just jump into a relationship just because it's bothering you or because of your age. Get to now certain facts first. Relationships today are built on wrong foundation and that's why many don't last. Today you hear statements such as all guys are cheat (as if the ladies saying such have dated all guys before) while the guys say all gals are the same (as if they have dated all gals in this world). I don't deny the fact that some percentage of this statement is true but trust me, I can show you from the bible why it's like that. Because of what is going on around the world when it comes to relationship matters, I decided to dedicate myself to mentoring anyone who might be interested in having a lasting relationship and it is based purely on God's word. You will be taught how to see people (both guys and ladies) from God's perspective. One major question I will answer during such mentor-ship is why do people behave the way they do in relationship. Please go through the website before contacting me so that you can get a feel of what to expect when you get in touch with me. Feel free to contact me on 07067178275. I guarantee you that no matter the question you have, I will show you the answers from the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Lost Interest In People In General: Anyone Ever Experienced This? / If Your Woman Does This, Leave Her Immediately !!!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.