Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before (3270 Views)

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by chuky5: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Bad guy grin you're right though
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Olosho don suffer grin grin grin
Na you dey always upload yanch for that thread olosho beer parlor grin you and Sean grin grin grin
But on a more serious note that's is the best thing
Fûck them pay them and free them
No hard feelings
No insult or abuse
No buy me credit or sub for me
No I want to plaite my hair
No Valentine gift
No buying of clothes shoes and bags cheesy cheesy

I swear I would be lying if I told you I have ever paid for hair or Val gift or any urgent 2k

I enjoy my peace of mind , except from some female friends whom I tip sometimes and mind you, they always come for me too whenever I need them

but commitments is just a no no for me

maybe I can't deal with heartbreak so it's better you don't start before it ends in tears lol
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by SweetOnugbo: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Lol no u wouldn't I can't pay back to another person.. Just normal thing to build self confidence and improvement.. Have u reply my pm. Or are u dropping your number for me here so we can work out something good lol

Drop your number, I will message you on whatsapp.
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
SweetOnugbo:

I hope you both are in the same location
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Agbebakun22: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
SweetOnugbo:

Okay 08186873806
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Bradiyung(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
op me and you are having same story, I turn 21 last month and since I was born iv neva been in relationship before, at first it didn't bothered me but now I'm feeling really lonely and getting desires for a woman in my life
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Agbebakun22: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
SweetOnugbo:

Pls can you kindly message me on WhatsApp again my phone got wiped out yesterday.. Thanks as u do so
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by stormborn28(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
ZIINI:

From what you typed I sense something cheesy
I also sense something grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
stormborn28:
I also sense something grin grin grin grin grin grin
Be honest bro
You're a smoker cheesy
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by stormborn28(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
ZIINI:

Be honest bro
You're a smoker cheesy
nah!!! From his comment you will understand he is sympathetic to drug addict
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
The last line about your 15 year old cousin boasting of boyfriend made me laugh.

So, this is why there is no virgin from the age of 8 and above in Nigeria again? I see.
Re: Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
stormborn28:
nah!!! From his comment you will understand he is sympathetic to drug addict
Oh sorry you're not the one
I thought you're the him grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / Should I Just Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.