Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. (24389 Views)

How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso Reveals How PDP Is Better Than APC / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by izunnandidi: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nwadiuto247:
PDP will lose a lot of vote in the southeast in 2023 election due to the following.

The 2015 and 2019 voting pattern in the South East was a kind of protest vote against APC who they see as people who cheated Jonathan out of power. With Buhari out of the game in 2023 the voting pattern will change and
PDP will lose a good number of it's voters in the South East to APC.

2. The rumour of killing of igbos in Oyigbo is another factor that has dampen the excitement the south east have about Wike and PDP.

3. The defection of Gov. Umahi to APC will lead to more defection before 2023 and this will affect PDP. Votes in the SE.

The days of 5% APC and 95% PDP in the South East are over.

APC has more visible projects in South East than the PDP but PDP gave South East more appointments than APC so each of the party has something to compaigñ with in the southeast.

The Southeast is now a level playing ground for both parties.

APGA is ours to hell with APC & PDP...
#ANAMBRAWESTAND.....
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by QuotaSystem: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Not just for presidency alone but also in the national assembly.

Let there be a balanced spread n the APC and PDP for better politicking and negotiation.

Thats my point. Election is not only about the presidency please.

I appreciate your submission

Good morning.

Your application to the "supporter of APC Arewa Oodua" party will be carefully considered.

Enjoy your vomit cool
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by QuotaSystem: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nchenches:

Clown, see how you nailed yourself: US allocated electoral votes per state depending on population of every state. But in Nigeria, every state has equal electoral value regarding win of 25% votes in 24 states to become winner of Nigeria’s presidential election.

Dumbo, did soldiers from one side of the US create the US political structure and supervised a constitution to legitimize the structure?

If you are not from Arewa, are you not a house Niggaaar? You don’t even understand why Nigeria is like what it’s today.
How far?

Are you really this dumb?

So if Nigeria allocated votes according to population how would you STILL be relevant?

Why do you so love living in denial that you are total zeros in national politics?

Silly inconsequential 5% wannabe.

Quit clowning and embrace reality my friend cheesy.

P. S. I am proudly Arewa cool
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Nchenches: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Nope.

Yorubas move in 2015 was a stroke of political genius that will continue to reward them for decades.

It is you Igbos that are so politically clueless that even minorities have gained relevance over you.

Amotekun was a fruit of tactful political lobbying by the intelligent Yoruba and not your rebellious brainless antagonism.

Why must Yoruba invest its federal allocations to fend off your murderous Fulani herdsmen, while you invest your federal allocations to build infrastructures in your northern region?

Don’t you know that it’s strange for an ethnic group to set up a quasi military formation to guard against murderous people from another ethnic group in the same country?

Quota system brain is your problem.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Topmaike007(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Understand that Ebony state is not pure Igbo state,even Governor Imagine of Ebony state is a political Igbo not core Igbo.
so what I speak in Afikpo is calabar abi?
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Topmaike007(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
jamesversion:
Igbos are unserious. So now, APC is no longer an Islamic party. Their love for ready made will be their undoing. Igbos cannot really claim to have been completely loyal to PDP.

Anambra has always been APGA

Abia has fluctuated between PDP, PPA and PDP

Imo has also fluctuated between PDP, PPA, APGA, APC, PDP and APC again.

Ebonyi is now in APC.

Only Enugu can lay claim to PDP loyalty.

The truest and most loyal PDP members are found in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River states. So when talk about Igbos being loyal to PDP, I just SMH.

Igbos are a big tribe, they should all rally behind APGA, the party which is the legacy of Ojukwu to them and grow it to National acceptance as some Individuals grew APC into the ruling party it is now.

Others cannot cook and long throat Igbos arrive to chop. who does that.
bayelsa fell oo if not for supreme Court ruling the rest will be story
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by EagleNest(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
PDP and APC are same of same. Nothing changed. Both are irredeemable and irresponsible
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by QuotaSystem: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nchenches:

Why must Yoruba invest its federal allocations to fend off your murderous Fulani herdsmen, while you invest your federal allocations to build infrastructures in your northern region?

Don’t you know that it’s strange for an ethnic group to set up a quasi military formation to guard against murderous people from another ethnic group in the same country?

Quota system brain is your problem.

Honestly it's hard to reason with a rejected Osu.

How are the affairs of the SW your BIGGEST problem beyond saving the lives of ignorant igbos under the deluded leadership of your fugitive dilector?

Really how?

Don't you know its strange for an ethnic group with zero political relevance and ABSOLUTELY no political consequence to pretend to be relevant in the same country with tactical, diplomatic and intelligent neighbours?

You shouldn't even be allowed in the congregation of the free. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Nchenches: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Honestly it's hard to reason with a rejected Osu.

How are the affairs of the SW your BIGGEST problem beyond saving the lives of ignorant igbos under the deluded leadership of your fugitive dilector?

Really how?

Don't you know its strange for an ethnic group with zero political relevance and ABSOLUTELY no political consequence to pretend to be relevant in the same country with tactical, diplomatic and intelligent neighbours?

You shouldn't even be allowed in the congregation of the free. Seriously.

Return to your IDP camp or rejoin your Boko Haram bros - your self inflicted ulcer through sharia criminal laws.

I share one country with the Yoruba, so what goes bad in the SW region also is bad for me.

You’re a quota system product - little intelligence.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:
The Ipob amongst them should remain in PDP.

Don't jinx APC.

See what you did to Trump.

grin

Bros APC PDP all the same. What are their mandates? What do they stand for? I can bet nobody knows just politicians trading and crossing lines according to their ability to bribe officials
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by authority2006(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Cjrane2:
Useless, unnecessary propaganda!

Igbos massively supported NPN even against their own NPP. Point being that once you don't treat Igbos as second class people like APC has done, they will support you.

APC can dream to Las Vegas that they will claim SE without rigging. Chris Ngige was very very popular in Anambra. Yet, did his defection bring APC to power in Anambra? He couldn't even win under APC, even when people loved him.

Truth is that unless they change their attitude towards Igbos, 20 Umahi defections will change nothing.

BTW, i know APC thinks even without Igbo support they can rule Nigeria. Yes, but ask Buhari how sweet it has been ruling Nigeria while deliberately marginalizing a major ethnic group. So, Igbos could care less if APC rigs itself to power in Abuja. Nigeria will remain exactly as it is today under Buhari and even worse, unless they change their attitude.

What attitude and what truth is that? APC was formed around 2013, and you guys never welcome the newly formed party, only God knew why!
Buhari campaigned like never before in the South East in 2019 and APC even promised to reward you with presidency in 2023 but you were not moved an inch.
Now, APC has been consistently winning without your votes and you have no bargaining power with them. And PDP is treating you like trash. Leak your wound
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by tuniski: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Why are you having a myopic view?

The issue being discussed is not about presidency alone. Parties are also struggling to win more seats in the national assembly and more governorship seat across the country.

Every seat matters , as well as the presidency. There is no party that would like to lose any of the seat
You are the myopic one here.
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
It's best we turn our attention to a more befiting political party. How long will Nigeria keep switching from APC to PDP and back again?

Worst of it all is that they're the same people. Most of them in APC are from PDP. Most in PDP are from APC. Back and forth, over and over again.

Youths what were you cooking before? I hope you haven't ditch your resolve for a fresh start and a new Nigeria?

I don't think it's fine to recycle politicians.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Nwadiuto247: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

What attitude and what truth is that? APC was formed around 2013, and you guys never welcome the newly formed party, only God knew why!
Buhari campaigned like never before in the South East in 2019 and APC even promised to reward you with presidency in 2023 but you were not moved an inch.
Now, APC has been consistently winning without your votes and you have no bargaining power with them. And PDP is treating you like trash. Leak your wound

It appears you guys are afraid that Igbos are joining APC to struggle power with you.

Sorry o.

Buhari alone has twelve million votes out of the fifteen million votes he got.

The remaining three million votes was not only by Tinubu;'s political machinery, others contributed too so dont brag
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Nwadiuto247: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:
It's best we turn our attention to a more befiting political party. How long will Nigeria keep switching from APC to PDP and back again?

Worst of it all is that they're the same people. Most of them in APC are from PDP. Most in PDP are from APC. Back and forth, over and over again.

Youths what were you cooking before? I hope you haven't ditch your resolve for a fresh start and a new Nigeria?

I don't think it's fine to recycle politicians.

You made sense

1 Like

Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by SIONKPO1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Funny one sided analysis
*Ndigbo don't need presidency for them to develop their states but rather fairness
*Umahi,I can tell you left PDP for APC cause of his own personal greed
*Umahi cannot get the presidential ticket of Apc
****Our mumu don do
If Umahi claims PDP is bad,must he decamp to APC that is terrible? Why not other political party
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by Nwadiuto247: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
SIONKPO1:
Funny one sided analysis
*Ndigbo don't need presidency for them to develop their states but rather fairness
*Umahi,I can tell you left PDP for APC cause of his own personal greed
*Umahi cannot get the presidential ticket of Apc
****Our mumu don do
If Umahi claims PDP is bad,must he decamp to APC that is terrible? Why not other political party

The point being made here is not even about Umahi being president.

The point is that we need to spread than cluster in one party. I just wish there will be a party that will capture capable hands apart from PDP and APC.
Re: How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. by SIONKPO1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

The point being made here is not even about Umahi being president.

The point is that we need to spread than cluster in one party. I just wish there will be a party that will capture capable hands apart from PDP and APC.
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Members Withhold Election Results In Ihiala, Demand N3,000 Food Allowance / APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Wike’s Revelations An Indictment On Supreme Court – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.