Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (822 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2020
am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Sheina(f): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Em222:
am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
What you need is not a Wife
What you need is a way to "come back to your real self" and probably keep a friend that will give you vibes by either insulting you to have something or coax you into having something

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by RedPhoenix: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Stop creating all this threads. Attend a church speak to the pastor he'll direct you to as many of his eligible daughters as possible. You select the one that appeals to you simple.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Sundrus: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2020
cheesy u still dey dream Oga. When u wake up, u go know say no be woman u actually need.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by majamajic(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Do marriage solve financial crisis ?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Stop creating all this threads. Attend a church speak to the pastor he'll direct you to as many of his eligible daughters as possible. You select the one that appeals to you simple.
Just by attending church?
God is not unjust, you will only get the type that equally joined the church for a husband.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by RedPhoenix: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2020
PenuelFarms:

Just by attending church?
God is not unjust, you will only get the type that equally joined the church for a husband.

Let's leave arguments. I'm tired of seeing his recurring threads
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Oturatetuala(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2020
My grandma is equally searching, contact me if you're interested.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by stella55(f): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2020
misplaced priorities you need a job/business not a wife you're planning to bring innocent kids to suffer with you
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Kumarsjunk: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
K follow back
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2020
JIGOLO!!!
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by SeunDobo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Em222:

Baba go hustle na marry marry you dey post since all this while and you said you no get job ..Are you serious type like this cry cry shey you like as you no get money sef hustling bro .. Na cuz me sef broke I stay away from women and I dey job looking for money
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Linzbreezy2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
There’s this lady looking for husband here!
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by domwas2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
From experience around, after finding a lady, you will get to realize it's not worth it.
From frying pan to fire. Only stable men are able to withstands fire.

(1) (Reply)

Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. / So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? / End Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.