Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him (3801 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by koyen(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

CC: LALASTICLACLA

I had always respected my mum right from when I was a baby. I grew up with her only as I never met my dad and I wonder why she refused to re-marry or something.

I got married last year to the handsome man of my dreams. He is such a nice guy and everyone loves him. My mum too inclusive, atimes she grabs him by the hand and pulls him along and atimes she will tell him to come hug her which is normal.

But the one that scares me is when I stumbled on my mum severally starring at my husband…. He won’t even notice she is starring at him but I will see her from a distance starring at him and smiling from one side of the cheek and doing her eyes like that of a cat.

One day I had to say “Mummyyyyy” what is it na why starring at him that way. She smiled and said Nothing o Just observing him. I didn’t believe her because the starring was really somehow, just like the way a lady will stare at a guy she is crushing on.

In fact I am scared already. I am already thinking maybe we will reduce our coming to her house before she use her eye to naked my husband.

Source: www.knowefritin.ng

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by YoonSung59: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2020
My friend shut up and stop assuming things, based on your post, I see you are the one with the dirty mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Sundrus: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2020
All these mumu fictional stories...yeye

8 Likes

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Fmghewzy(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
My friend shut up and stop assuming things, based on your post, I see you are the one with the dirty mind.

Pls you can be more reasonable than this.
Think!!! For crying out loud
I hate shallow minded people like you!!.
Who are you to rule out the possibility this scenario happening,or are you blind to the news of nowadays, you don't hear news of father in-laws sleeping with their daughter in-laws .
Am sure you will be one man forming elder or adult and not wise still.
Na your type full Nigeria police force.

13 Likes

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by chatinent: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
This story cannot be reality.
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by YoonSung59: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Pls you can be more reasonable than this.
Think!!! For crying out loud
I hate shallow minded people like you!!.
Who are you to rule out the possibility this scenario happening,or are you blind to the news of nowadays, you don't hear news of father in-laws sleeping with their daughter in-laws .
Am sure you will be one man forming elder or adult and not wise still.
Na your type full Nigeria police force.
The fact is that "I don't give a fvck" about whatsoever trash you have to say. Your comment just showed how INSENSITIVE you are. E shock you? Do yourself a favour by minding your business
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Fmghewzy(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
The fact is that "I don't give a fvck" about whatsoever trash you have to say. Your comment just showed how INSENSITIVE you are. E shock you? Do yourself a favour by minding your business

Mumu , Stubborn people, you know you are wrong but don't want to admit it.
It is obvious that you are a shallow minded individual.
I think you should go check the meaning
of insensitive ,it is obvious that you are the one who is insensitive based on your first comment,not me.
Goodday,I hate trying to correct stubborn adults who believe they are always right.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2020
You sef use kayanmanta for your husband, but let's face it,if you are not pleased with the way your mum is staring at your husband, jus state it out to her,but na we be the best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by YoonSung59: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Mumu , Stubborn people, you know you are wrong but don't want to admit it.
It is obvious that you are a shallow minded individual.
I think you should go check the meaning
of insensitive ,it is obvious that you are the one who is insensitive based on your first comment,not me.
Goodday,I hate trying to correct stubborn adults who believe they are always right.

You can go fvck yourself, like I said earlier "I don't give a fvck" on any trash you have to say. I already dumped you in a trashcan where you belong.
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Fmghewzy(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:

You can go fvck yourself, like I said earlier "I don't give a fvck" on any trash you have to say. I already dumped you in a trashcan where you belong.

May God save your soul

1 Like

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by YoonSung59: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2020
Fmghewzy:

May God save your soul
May Devil release yours from Hell!
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by lascos912(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Maybe you are far from wisdom or wisdom is far from you I don't even know Idiot
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by punisha: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Thunder faya every fictional husband, wife and mother in our lives!

Be there shouting lala like u lost your way home.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Kinkinatus(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Just reading your post and wondering if there are any underlying issues in your past or your family's past that is leading you to draw such a flabbergasting conclusion on your touchy feely mom. In the absence of any compelling and credible evidence to substantiate your claims, my two pence of advice is for you to seek professional medical counselling before, you destroy the relationships with your hubby and your mom. Enough said.
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Papadoh(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Op, If what you're saying is true, then you should keep your partner away from your Mom. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by DaInferno(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
koyen:
Source: www.knowefritin.com

I had always respected my mum right from when I was a baby. I grew up with her only as I never met my dad and I wonder why she refused to re-marry or something.

I got married last year to the handsome man of my dreams. He is such a nice guy and everyone loves him. My mum too inclusive, atimes she grabs him by the hand and pulls him along and atimes she will tell him to come hug her which is normal.

But the one that scares me is when I stumbled on my mum severally starring at my husband…. He won’t even notice she is starring at him but I will see her from a distance starring at him and smiling from one side of the cheek and doing her eyes like that of a cat.

One day I had to say “Mummyyyyy” what is it na why starring at him that way. She smiled and said Nothing o Just observing him. I didn’t believe her because the starring was really somehow, just like the way a lady will stare at a guy she is crushing on.

In fact I am scared already. I am already thinking maybe we will reduce our coming to her house before she use her eye to naked my husband.

Source: www.knowefritin.com

during devotion , make sure your mother and husband are present, go spiritually crazy and declare crase on top anybody that looks at your husband too much. it will leave eveeybody in awe and most importantly; in check! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by pelzz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
dont be a stingy child.....let mummy too chop small na �
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by maiquel: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
I no dey put mouth for family matter.
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
but op is a male or am I missing something?
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Techcornerng(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by HungryLion231: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by sunnitus: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Prevention is far more better than had I know, you reduce your visit and she visiting u guys. She is your mother quite alright but you need to be careful and wash her closely whenever she around, before the most abominable act will happen..I rest my case
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by Techcornerng(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by essenjack(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
so what do you want us to do now? if you need advise, i can only advice you to kill your husband so that your mum will have nothing to stare at.
Re: My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. / Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) / Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.