Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? (3723 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Southernigbo: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Yeah,. I know that some of these small bodied girls may be very knowledgeable about relationships and marriages, but then their small statues esp when they are still in their teenage years, even if up to 19yrs, means that guys really need to avoid dating them till they have reached mid20's when their bodies would have grown and developed well enough for a relationship to be well handled by their bodies. Make no mistake by comparing these types of ladies with their normal/faster growing mates. These types of ladies can't easily enjoy relationship and neither can they have great pregnancy outcomes, can't easily give birth by labouring, most will have to undergo caesarian section.
So guys, what's the big deal in engaging a girl in relationship if she can not enjoy anything from it, can hardly enjoy sex or pregnancy and even the man might even find it hard entering her as well?
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Quality20(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2021
but sometimes those small ones have a much more higher sex drive

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by kenn4rill(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2021
So are you trying to say that until a girl reaches her mid 20s, she should not get into any relationship? Because most of these girls do meet there life partners early.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by jericco1(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2021
You are going about it all wrong.

Why give some the privilege and some you turn a blind eye.

The ones that get married at 15,16,17 what are you going to say about that

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Quality20:
but sometimes those small ones have a much more higher sex drive
Which is normal... undecided

Should you go about having sex with little kids then?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2021
jericco1:
You are going about it all wrong.

Why give some the privilege and some you turn a blind eye.

The ones that get married at 15,16,17 what are you going to say about that
Those kids are victims of abuse... Marrying a child off isn't normal except in a shịthole country... undecided
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2021
kenn4rill:
So are you trying to say that until a girl reaches her mid 20s, she should not get into any relationship? Because most of these girls do meet there life partners early.
Old men should leave them alone... These young girls would date their agemates... Not a balding, grey beard pervert...

Not even a man above 25 should be in a romantic relationship with a teen girl... That's just wrong...

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Quality20(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Which is normal... undecided

Should you go about having sex with little kids then?
I don't advocate that, only saying what is obtained around
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by jericco1(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Those kids are victims of abuse... Marrying a child off isn't normal except in a shịthole country... undecided

That's true, it used to be tenable on a wider society, and still is, just relegated mostly to traditional settings.
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by yuping(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2021
This your question Reginal Daniel Husband disagree.
Or is there any exception?
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Southernigbo: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2021
yuping:
This your question Reginal Daniel Husband disagree.
Or is there any exception?
yeah, of course there is exception, some have bigger more developed statues like d example u quoted.
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by yuping(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Southernigbo:
yeah, of course there is exception, some have bigger more developed statues like d example u quoted.
See life
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Seems like you have not heard of catch them young
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by ashewoboy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
A.
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Ayo2004: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mumu OP.
Did the small girls come and complain to you?
The small girls are even the ones praying for the big gods to woo them.It is all about the money.Building wealth takes time so it's normal for older men to have money hence why these girls dey find them.

Dey there dey talk like omo butty wey no no anything.
Every man knows that these small girls get better puna than all those older ladies(abeg,I am talking 18 to like 21 and not below o)

I am a student of UNILAG and I can tell you that most girls are looking for a sugar daddy.

Its all about the money.I even have a friend in 100 level who is the only son of a super wealthy family.He dey ball and fok 400 level bigbabes steady,married men on the island and even those matured IG influencers and lowkey female celebs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Southernigbo: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ayo2004:
Mumu OP.
The small girls are even the ones praying for the big gods to woo them.It is all about the money.Building wealth takes time so it's normal for older men to have money hence why these girls dey find them.

Every man knows that these small girls get better puna than all those older ladies(abeg,I am talking 18 to like 21 and not below o)

I am a student of UNILAG and I can tell you that most girls are looking for a sugar daddy.

Its all about the money.I even have a friend in 100 level who is the only son of a super wealthy family.He dey ball and fok 400 level bigbabes steady,married men on the island and even those matured IG influencers and lowkey female celebs.

but are u even aware that many of those ladies claiming 18 n 21 are actually 17 n 16? why can't you as a man use ur conscience n head to Decide that you gonna be damaging a baby by agreeing to entangle them?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op their thing dey tight, unlike 30+ lady

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by bigjackass: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Any adult man dating and having sex with under 19 girls is a disgrace. Those are the men that always have nonsense to say about women online because they won't leave small girls alone and those girls will always show them shege with their immaturity. Leave small girls to date their age mates undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Southernigbo: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
dancok:
una de too selfish sha. Do you know de pain u subjecting them to handling big load not yet their size or mate? why, damage their bodies just because u gonna give them money to buy pain killers or iPhone ?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Cholls(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
dancok:

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by TheMohican(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ayo2004:
Mumu OP.

Its all about the money.I even have a friend in 100 level who is the only son of a super wealthy family. He dey ball and fok 400 level bigbabes steady, married men on the island and even those matured IG influencers and lowkey female celebs.

if na the guy tell you this one then makachi him don whine you and your papa..

100 level guy fucking celebs..

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by MufasaLion: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shameless adult males would always find a teenager attractive. So disgusting! Just yesterday on the front page, an older man married a teenager. grin

Shameless lots.
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Southernigbo:
Yeah,. I know that some of these small bodied girls may be very knowledgeable about relationships and marriages, but then their small statues esp when they are still in their teenage years, even if up to 19yrs, means that guys really need to avoid dating them till they have reached mid20's when their bodies would have grown and developed well enough for a relationship to be well handled by their bodies. Make no mistake by comparing these types of ladies with their normal/faster growing mates. These types of ladies can't easily enjoy relationship and neither can they have great pregnancy outcomes, can't easily give birth by labouring, most will have to undergo caesarian section.
So guys, what's the big deal in engaging a girl in relationship if she can not enjoy anything from it, can hardly enjoy sex or pregnancy and even the man might even find it hard entering her as well?
Is it the teenage boy impregnating teenage girl that is normal?
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by aimmoney9: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
If they say women should marry teenage boys now all of them especially those above 30 will jump up like pikin wey dem buy new game...
What is good for the goose is good for the gander... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Pumpumking: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Southernigbo:

angry
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Pumpumking: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Southernigbo:

U dont like womens?.....son are u gay?(no oofensece) angry
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by liveyourlife007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
One thing I love about these "small girls" is that their vagina is tight. Call it pedophile or whatever. I'm talking age 16-23 now.
Most married women hate this, cos this is the main reason most men cheat, who would want to sleep with a woman close to her 30s with pussy wide and deep.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Lilsameey: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
And those men, op is talking about are always with small dick or they are after tight holes. Old bast**ds.
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by Someodds: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
aimmoney9:
If they say women should marry teenage boys now all of them especially those above 30 will jump up like pikin wey dem buy new game...
What is good for the goose is good for the gander... grin

No teenage boy will wanna roll with you if you don't have cheese (berry ball)
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by aimmoney9: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Someodds:

No teenage boy will wanna roll with you if you don't have cheese (berry ball)
I'm a man and I'm all about them young sweet beautiful girls...
They are the best... grin
If you are a young girl here on nairaland hit like for this post we nl men love you, but I love you more... grin grin
Re: Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? by aimmoney9: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm a man and I'm all about them young sweet beautiful girls...
They are the best... grin
If you are a young girl here on nairaland hit like for this post we nl men love you, but I love you more... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman And Lover Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (graphic Pics) / Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.