Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) (899 Views)

Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] / Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Sequel:

https://www.nairaland.com/6250155/thread-redpillers-manipulated-man-vilar#up

----- "The problem is, there are too many men out there who are either brainwashed by women, or just willing to go along with the program. Sort of 'Well, what can you do, that's the way it is'. As long as men pay for pussy, women will keep using and abusing us."
Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2020
WHOREE-ROR STORIES

The Manipulated Man

-Vilar

----- When all of us were hanging out together at this nightclub, there was this squirrelly little guy who used to come around. He was a really nice guy, so everybody liked him, but he was a total nerd.
Dave was his name. He used to wear out of-date clothes, and his hair was always messed up, and he was so shy he could barely even say hi to a girl. Once in a while we'd try to get a girl to dance with him, but they'd always just laugh. Actually, they were pretty mean. They'd tease him, rub their tits against him, stuff like that. As I said, Dave was a nice guy, and I think he used to get very lonely and frustrated.
Then, out of the blue, he inherited over half a million dollars, and I swear, within a week, this guy had every beautiful woman in the place drooling over him, asking him to dance, giving him their phone numbers. They were just whores there's no other word for it. And poor Dave, he didn't get it.
He didn't realize that all they cared about was getting their hands on his cash. He was like a wounded fish in a sea full of sharks. About six months later, he married one of these bimbos. We tried to warn him, but it was the first time in his life any woman had really paid any attention to him, so he bit. She made him buy a Mercedes, and build her a house, and as soon as it was finished, she divorced him and cleaned him out. It's sad what women can get away with in this society, they should all be arrested for theft.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2020
----- I was at a party and I noticed a woman across the room trying to catch my eye, so I smiled at her and she came over. We were talking for a little while, really hitting it off, so much so that I was feeling one of those weird connections that you so rarely get when you're in sync with somebody, like all of a sudden there's no one else in the room. And I could see that she was feeling it, too. She asked me what I did, and I told her, and then she asked me where I lived. I told her I was living in a really nice apartment complex about a mile away. She looked at me with this expression of total
disgust and said, "You rent?". Then she turned her back on me and walked away.

5 Likes

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2020
----- This friend of mine was having no luck meeting women. He's a nice-looking guy, but as soon as they found out he wasn't rolling in cash, they'd be gone. So he decided to try the personal ads. He wanted to be very honest and exact about his requirements-for example, he's not overly hung up on looks, but he's extremely athletic, so he was looking for a woman who really enjoys working out.
The responses came-I'm beautiful, I'm in great shape, etc. But when he met them, not only were they physically unappealing, but 30 or 40 pounds overweight, and what qualified them as "being athletic" was that they walked two blocks to work every day. He got so frustrated and so discouraged, he finally asked one of them, "Why did you say you were beautiful and in shape?"
And she told him, "Oh, because that's what men want to hear."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2020
----- My friend Steve is pretty well loaded, so when he decided it was time to get married, he was already tired of all the gold diggers and users, and he was looking for a girl-next-door type who wanted to have a family. So he found jenny, who was a librarian, and they'd have long, interesting
talks together, and he found himself really liking her, so after a while, he popped the question.
So they got married, and the sex got real indifferent real fast. Jenny decided she was tired of the library, so she quit, and made Steve join a country club, so she would have something to do during the day. Then she wanted some plastic surgery done on her mouth. Then she told him that she wanted a bigger house, so they bought a lot and arranged to have one built. So he's running his own company and still trying to oversee the construction, and all of a sudden she's complaining that he's neglecting her because he's working too much.
Finally, they moved into the new house, decorated it with expensive furniture and a few months later Steve came home to find the BMW gone, the furniture gone, and several bank accounts cleaned out. Later, he got a phone call from Oregon. It was jenny telling him that she was tired of him and she'd gone west to "find herself."
So much for the girl-next-door. So much for true love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2020
----- I was at a party and I started talking to a woman, and every other word out of her mouth was money, money, money. I like nice cars, I like to travel to nice places. Yawn. Another money bitch.
So when she asked what I did, I told her I was unemployed. You should have seen the look on her face-it looked like I said I just raped your grandmother. Within a minute she was "going to the bathroom". Now, I am not unemployed. I'm vice president of a big computer company and do pretty well. About half an hour later, this woman is back, all coy and smiles. "You lied to me," she said. "I know who you work for." And then she asked me out. I told her, "Sorry, I don't date whores." And I got the look again. She didn't get it! What a bitch! I wasn't good enough to talk to when I didn't have a job, but as soon as she finds out I'm doing well, she wants to go out with me. Fuckkk her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2020
----- I started talking to a woman and within about five minutes she asked me what I did for a living. I told her I was a waiter, and she said, "Oh, forget it," and walked away.

2 Likes

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2020
----- We used to go this bar, and one of the guys in our group was Nick. Nick was a real party boy, but stupid-he'd spy a pretty girl and send a drink over to her, and of course she wouldn't even thank him. He had a good consulting job, but he would throw money around to attract women, and he got laid a lot, but pretty soon he was in the hole pretty deeply. So he borrowed some money and got out of that, and then he met this real knockout. They started going out and Nick, knowing that he had
no choice but to buy her, started spending and spending, buying her jewelry and taking her on trips.
Then they got engaged. She wanted a new car, so he gave her money to help her with that, but it was just too much of a drain. They'd been living together and one night he confessed to her that he was over his head financially and they were going to have to cut back. He had made the fatal
mistake of thinking that she was in love with him, instead of with his money. The next morning she was gone-car, diamond ring, everything she could take.
The next time I saw him, he looked crushed, like somebody had hit him over the head with a club.
But part of it was his fault. He understood that you have to buy love, but he didn't realize that love only stays as long as the money holds out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
----- This guy I went to college with married the popular cheerleader-type girl, and he became pretty successful pretty quickly, and they had a couple of kids, and a house in the suburbs, the whole shot.
Then he got hit by a car, and got banged up really badly. So badly that he had to quit work and recuperate for a long time. His wife divorced him immediately, wouldn't let the kids see him, and cleaned him out financially. When she heard about the accident, her first comment was, "Oh great.
Now I'll never be able to get into the golf club."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2020
----- Dave is probably the nicest guy I've ever met. He really wanted to get married, so he was looking around, and finally he got set up on a blind date with Anne. They hit it off and pretty soon they're talking about marriage. And she was just a sexual animal, anything he wanted, and she's telling him that a man and wife should pool their money and save for the future-all the things a guy wants to hear.
So finally they get married and take off for the honeymoon. But she won't have sex with him on the wedding night. He asks her what's going on and she tells him that she hates sex and she only did it with him before so he'd marry her. And for the rest of the trip, it's buy me this and buy me that.
They move into an apartment, and every day she's screaming at him to make more money because she wants a house, and he works out a plan to put their paychecks together and start saving. Sorry, she says, you're the man, you're supposed to provide for everything. So he's paying his bills and her bills, and she's spending her money on clothes and gourmet food and going on ski trips with her girlfriends. And all the time she's ragging at him to get a better job.
So finally, he's so stressed out that he's having heart palpitations and the doctor gives him a prescription for medication, but he's so broke that he can't afford it. So he asks Anne for money for the medicine, and she says, "Sorry. That's your problem".
Women lie. Women use sex to get money from men. Women are spoiled brats. Women care only about themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2020
----- I know this guy who was killing himself on the job so his wife wouldn't have to work, and at the same time he was building a big addition on his house and putting in a pool-all by himself. She never lifted a finger. One day she told him that she was divorcing him because she was bored. She wound up getting the house and most of his cash, and he had to move in with his parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2020
----- I had just started a small business, so money was tight. It was hell trying to get a date, because the first words out of every woman's mouth was, "Do you have a house?", or "What kind of car do you
drive?". Potential to them was meaningless-all they cared about was what I was wearing on my back. That's when I learned that without cash, you do not get women. As soon as they found out I wasn't rolling in it, they were gone.
Finally, I ran into a woman who seemed very nice and down-to-earth. I told her that I was just starting a business and she said, "Oh, I don't care about money-I've got my own money". Well, pretty soon I found out that she thought I was playing things down-that I had more money than I was letting on. She was even quizzing my friends about my finances! But I was telling her the truth.
All of a sudden she stopped returning my phone calls, and later I found out that she had actually checked my credit report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
----- I know a woman who has absolutely nothing going for her. She's dumb, average-looking, doesn't keep herself in shape, can't hold down a five-dollar-an-hour job, and she's not even a nice person - she's basically a greedy bitch. And yet she is actively looking for a rich man to take care of her. She will not even talk to a man who has a blue-collar job, and she rates men by their clothes and by what kind of car they drive. What can she possibly be thinking? Why would any man with the brains or the talent to make the kind of money she wants even want to know her? She has nothing to offer.
Of course these men shun her like the plague. So whenever she gets desperate for male company or a free meal, she sticks out her tits and snares some sap who will be her "friend", which means that she will use him to drive her places and buy her food while she's waiting for a doctor to discover her.
What arrogance! Don't these people even have a conscience? They all think that men are there just to pay for them.

1 Like

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Teekay21(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Facts101:
----- We used to go this bar, and one of the guys in our group was Nick. Nick was a real party boy, but stupid-he'd spy a pretty girl and send a drink over to her, and of course she wouldn't even thank him. He had a good consulting job, but he would throw money around to attract women, and he got laid a lot, but pretty soon he was in the hole pretty deeply. So he borrowed some money and got out of that, and then he met this real knockout. They started going out and Nick, knowing that he had
no choice but to buy her, started spending and spending, buying her jewelry and taking her on trips.
Then they got engaged. She wanted a new car, so he gave her money to help her with that, but it was just too much of a drain. They'd been living together and one night he confessed to her that he was over his head financially and they were going to have to cut back. He had made the fatal
mistake of thinking that she was in love with him, instead of with his money. The next morning she was gone-car, diamond ring, everything she could take.
The next time I saw him, he looked crushed, like somebody had hit him over the head with a club.
But part of it was his fault. He understood that you have to buy love, but he didn't realize that love only stays as long as the money holds out.

she is completely a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by dhiqson(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
The reddishness no be here angry

1 Like

Re: Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) by Facts101: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
——- In the Bible, God created man and made him in charge of everything he created include his woman. He was supposed to be the one leading Eve but Adam was a SIMP, the moment Eve got the slightest chance to manipulate Adam and control the situation, Adam became worthless in the eye of God and the society.

Moral of the lesson, don’t allow your woman to lead you, you are the man and you are the man for a reason and the reason is to lead her.

Know this and know happiness!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why All This Nyashing On A Holy Day? / Why Do Women Still Clamour For Honeymoon? / Help : I Hope Am Not Making Big Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.