Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? (3404 Views)

Broke Boyfriend Steals Plantains So To Afford His Girlfriend’s Make-up Box / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by muller101(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Op you are trying to activate the self destruct button.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Cerebellum: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Body odour my guy

How far nah! grin

1 Like

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Bodyodour: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Cerebellum:
Body odour my guy

How far nah! grin
senior man I greet oo!!
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Erojepromise(f): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Nairaland isn't a place to seek relationship advice, especially romance section. It is filled with too many frustrated people who can't see joy in anything.

As for the redpillers, lol... Those ones never get their bearings grin cheesy
you are very profound in your analysis. your facts are apt and practical
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by omooba969(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
Palema007:
Nairaland isn't a place to seek relationship advice, especially romance section. It is filled with too many frustrated people who can't see joy in anything.

As for the redpillers, lol... Those ones never get their bearings
[/s]

You're wrong sir coz we still have right thinking people on this forum who dish out good advice - even in romance section.

Bye
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by sheDD(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:
lol. You called it Hollywood drama but its not, maybe its because of my love for dancing.
you chose it is not wrong already
And you came here asking for our opinion
Why don't you say you want us to cement on ur opinion of not being wrong??
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:
I don't knw why my guys always yab me just because I dance alot with my girlfriend,is any thing wrong with that?They said I should MANUP and stop behaving like a kid. A day will come when she will use that against me .

Please my people is anything wrong with that because I don't see anything strange or wrong in what I am doing .

Lol I get, see take it with pinch of salt, even the hardcore gangster can't be gangster 24/7 , if you are happy, you are happy, alot of miserable people want you to be sad...........However if your relationship doesn't work out, all these will be used against you. But na bantz. I remember my homie was playing guitar to a babe in my presence, deep down it's a romantic gesture , but I saw it as an effeminate act till I questioned why I viewed it that way. She broke up with him sha and I still remind GT Da guitar man of his acts as jokes.

1 Like

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:
I don't knw why my guys always yab me just because I dance alot with my girlfriend,is any thing wrong with that?They said I should MANUP and stop behaving like a kid. A day will come when she will use that against me .

Please my people is anything wrong with that because I don't see anything strange or wrong in what I am doing .

See finish no good. Most Female beings loves disrespecting person wey dem don see finish......
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigJoe19:
Very stupid question sad
As In, Op's brain Is filled with Cold Rotten Eba and Akamu lol.......
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arsenate:

Ah, coming from a gender who plays the mind game every single time, 24/7. Never mean what they say and never say what they mean. Relationship is literally an emotional and mental warfare for you lot. Op will soon find out the bitter way.

See person wey get SENSE.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Cries After Sex.... / Telegram Will Make Me Lose My Babe / “there’s Konji In This City” – Destiny Etiko And Lizzy Gold Cry Out Over Cold We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.