Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? (3400 Views)

Broke Boyfriend Steals Plantains So To Afford His Girlfriend’s Make-up Box / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
You have no offense dancing with your Gf, let those friends of yours shut the fuxzzk up and mind their business.

Its those friends of yours that will be posting Nonsense romantic videos of two Oyinbo lovers, Bf and Gf dancing to Tatiana moise song on their WhatsApp status.

Your friends are feeling insecure because they are afraid that you and your babe might Go worldwide or blow through that.

Be wise and why should my friend talk about my relationship when I didn't invite or ask him to.
I take no shit.

But again learn to avoid your babe once in a while as well bro. its will makes her to miss you and seek for you.
I don't think it has to do with the bolden.

if a person's inner circle frowns at his/her relationship been too show off.
it boils down to the person's inner circle wants a certain type of imagery to be seen(culture) and most especially if they can't replicate the same level of show off(then we have a problem}.then there is the mummy backing the baby syndrome.
are the couple's working or they have to much time on their hands.(which means down the line something or someone will give)
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by eaglejay13(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:
This is a very fvcked up mentality! It is obvious you have been burnt severally and you have decided to raise a faux defense to avoid a repetition of a bitter experience. But here is a secret, you state of mind right now places you on the vulnerability of reoccurrance of your bitter experience than ever before. You didn't learn the right lessons.

First of all, there is no such thing as "REAL Man"! It is just a clause of approval of relative perception of who or what a Man "should" be. There has never been and will never be a collectively approved definition or characters of a "Real Man" because your definition of what a real man should be will be different from mine, and mine from another. Stop caging yourself with someone else expectations of you. No such thing as Real Man! But Real "my own perspective of who a Man should be!

Secondly if anyone dumps you, you only get the chance to dump them IF they come back! Whoever initiates a breakup does the dumping! Let's not be carried away by ego to believe in illusions.

Thirdly, leverage or not who ever will treat you right will, and whoever will treat you wrong will! The one who will respect you will while the one who will do otherwise will. As long as you a attracted to a person you become vulnerable to hurt. That's the logic! Act like a macho from now till kingdom come, the moment you feel, you are vulnerable to hurt.

Lol Ladies love bad Men? You mean the 21st Century Naija ladies or the 16th, 17th or probably 19th century. If your assertion is true, why do Men complain that Naija ladies love Money, Do bad boys spend on Ladies? cheesy

They don't spend, they just flaunt the wealth and they women hover around them like flies

1 Like

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by HerCuteness(f): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:
This is a very fvcked up mentality! It is obvious you have been burnt severally and you have decided to raise a faux defense to avoid a repetition of a bitter experience. But here is a secret, you state of mind right now places you on the vulnerability of reoccurrance of your bitter experience than ever before. You didn't learn the right lessons.

First of all, there is no such thing as "REAL Man"! It is just a clause of approval of relative perception of who or what a Man "should" be. There has never been and will never be a collectively approved definition or characters of a "Real Man" because your definition of what a real man should be will be different from mine, and mine from another. Stop caging yourself with someone else expectations of you. No such thing as Real Man! But Real "my own perspective of who a Man should be!

Secondly if anyone dumps you, you only get the chance to dump them IF they come back! Whoever initiates a breakup does the dumping! Let's not be carried away by ego to believe in illusions.

Thirdly, leverage or not who ever will treat you right will, and whoever will treat you wrong will! The one who will respect you will while the one who will do otherwise will. As long as you a attracted to a person you become vulnerable to hurt. That's the logic! Act like a macho from now till kingdom come, the moment you feel, you are vulnerable to hurt.

Lol Ladies love bad Men? You mean the 21st Century Naija ladies or the 16th, 17th or probably 19th century. If your assertion is true, why do Men complain that Naija ladies love Money, Do bad boys spend on Ladies? cheesy
You have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
eaglejay13:

They don't spend, they just flaunt the wealth and they women hover around them like flies
My point is only girls with no value hover around bad boys who have nothing but dicks to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by RealEzee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Let me be ur babe playmate since you don't playing with her, Ode!!! Life no straight ooo, to all their own, play with ur own ooo cos those jealous folks of urs go yab u Las Las if una break up

2 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by MintedWords: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:

Can't help but say you're intelligent. What a nice submission!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
LikeAking:

If she dumps me, I dump her.

Ehhhhn, I don't understand, if she dumps you, how can you dump her again? She don go na, abi is it air you want to dump ni?

And this one too will be forming intelligent Alfa mail online, while notin dey upstairs, e con use "like a king" moniker to deceive himself finish, hahahahaha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Arsenate(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bodyodour:
I have noticed that here. This nonsense alpha and red piller stuffs nearly scatter my relationship before.
If you are not strong headed, the so called alphas will give all guys the impression that no girl is worth.
Like we've always said, the red pill doesn't go about looking for members, women do the recruiting for us. We are waiting grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by LikeAking: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ehhhhn, I don't understand, if she dumps you, how can you dump her again? She don go na, abi is it air you want to dump ni?

And this one too will be forming intelligent Alfa mail online, while notin dey upstairs, e con use "like a king" moniker to deceive himself finish, hahahahaha cheesy

For your mind, u don become comedian abi?

You know what I men, but chose to be funny.

Anyway thanks for entertaining the house.

2 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Arsenate(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:

Relationship that is supposed to be enjoyed, you want to turn to WAR zone. Sorry oooo Cent Rollins the fighter! Rada rada!
Ah, coming from a gender who plays the mind game every single time, 24/7. Never mean what they say and never say what they mean. Relationship is literally an emotional and mental warfare for you lot. Op will soon find out the bitter way.

3 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by LikeAking: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:

You dont know me, I am not an emotional person.

I see dating as what its is, no strings attached and I play it thet way.

Dating is just a fucking game aka Game of Bleep. Love is the name and sex is the game. I play by the rules baby.

I never been burnt by an bitch, never.

I speak the dam truth about ladies and you know I am right.

Ladies love bad boys, so I became the baddest boy. Did I commit any crime?

You are a lady, so it normal to disapprove of what ever I have written.

I dont have to explain the meaning of if a lady dumps me, I will dump he... Guys know what I mean, but let me spell it for you.

Any bitch I am dating or married to can go/get lost.... I dont give a Bleep.

Get it.

Do bad boys spend on ladies?

Good question.

Bad boys spend on ladies, but they dont fall maga.

They lure babes with their money, then Bleep their tau tau.
Dey dont chase ladies with their money.

They collect their share, bf they give hr her share.

They Bleep her tau tau first and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by johnbush(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
If you have to ask in order to know, then you already have your answer. YES! incase that wasn't clear enough to you.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Bodyodour: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

lol u are not well
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Bodyodour: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Arsenate:

Like we've always said, the red pill doesn't go about looking for members, women do the recruiting for us. We are waiting grin grin
lol,continue waiting.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Bodyodour: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Arsenate:

Ah, coming from a gender who plays the mind game every single time, 24/7. Never mean what they say and never say what they mean. Relationship is literally an emotional and mental warfare for you lot. Op will soon find out the bitter way.
there is nothing I have not experienced. My previous relationships ended on a good note, just knw how you handle them.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:
Yes, you are right... But he shouldn't cry or tag all women LovePeddler when the "playful guy" playfully sway his girlfriend away. Sometimes I wonder why you all take very inconsequential things too seriously while handling important things with levity!

The only time a typical Nigerian Man think of showing his manliness is when a woman is involved. If you all handle your country the way you handle your relationship with so much control and over seriousness, Nigeria won't be where it is now.

Relationship that is supposed to be enjoyed, you want to turn to WAR zone. Sorry oooo Cent Rollins the fighter! Rada rada!
grin..

All dz shalaye nd u dnt knw his name is seth rollins

2 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

The bolded summarized it all!! That's why i pity any man that brings his relationship worries here because most advices are from relationship destroyers!

When it comes to women matter dem go write 100 epistle to study women they are teaching their followers to avoid nd i d be wondering is this making sense?
Christ!. It is * i'd be wondering, is this bla bla bla*

d only thing u knw hw to do is watch youtube nd be eating corn lyk a village skrep.

smh
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:
My point is only girls with no value hover around bad boys who have nothing but dicks to offer.
hmm!
that is basically what they use as trade
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
LikeAking:

You dont know me, I am not an emotional person.

I see dating as what its is, no strings attached and I play it thet way.

Dating is just a fucking game aka Game of Bleep. Love is the name and sex is the game. I play by the rules baby.

I never been burnt by an bitch, never.

I speak the dam truth about ladies and you know I am right.

Ladies love bad boys, so I became the baddest boy. Did I commit any crime?

You are a lady, so it normal to disapprove of what ever I have written.

I dont have to explain the meaning of if a lady dumps me, I will dump he... Guys know what I mean, but let me spell it for you.

Any bitch I am dating or married to can go/get lost.... I dont give a Bleep.

Get it.

Do bad boys spend on ladies?

Good question.

Bad boys spend on ladies, but they dont fall maga.

They lure babes with their money, then Bleep their tau tau.
Dey dont chase ladies with their money.

They collect their share, bf they give hr her share.

They Bleep her tau tau first and the rest.

Yes we are all emotionless robots online while we can't help but suffocate helpless pillows offline with tears and cuddles.

Sir You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
grin..
I have heard another slang
all this shalaye me you don't know his name is Seth rollins!
chai
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

At least not a notorious beggar like you ☺

Shameless beggar cheesy When will you start begging professional on the street?.
All my skinny ass knows how to do is eat corn and watch youtube. I cant make a complete, cause i'm so dumb.
Hahahaha.. Village skrep, let me help ur scrawny ass out, again.

*At least, i'm nt a not a notorious beggar*

*when will you start begging professionally in d street*
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
baralatie:

hmm!
that is basically what they use as trade
Sometimes in the bid to sound all knowing most Nl redpillers always end up evading logic. Any lady with a bad boy has something she gets from him. Something she can't let go. That or she's psychologically unbalanced! Such lady can not be used as a yard stick to judge over millions of ladies, not in this century!

Sometimes I find it amusing how Nl redpillers speak from every parts of their mouth. One minute they claim women are materialistic, gold diggers and money loving. Another minute, Women love bad boy. Lol perhaps they should start by elucidating on who a bad boy is, because bad boys characters hardly spend or move with "leeches"

2 Likes

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
baralatie:
I have heard another slang
all this shalaye me you don't know his name is Seth rollins!
chai
How's dz a slang?...

niqqa, stop playing me.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:

May God bless u 4 dis smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
grin..

As a matter of fact, I earlier typed Sergio Ramos but remember dude is a footballer grin.
I can mention over 10 unpopular WWE stars, what's your point?
I know your brain capacity isn't functional enough to comprehend logical discourse, so I'd forgive your small mindedness. But with love, I'd inform you, that isn't "Shalaye" but logical deliberations which isn't most of you forte here.
Sorry if it all flew over your head.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by sofiscatedmoron: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bodyodour:
I don't knw why my guys always yab me just because I dance alot with my girlfriend,is any thing wrong with that?They said I should MANUP and stop behaving like a kid. A day will come when she will use that against me .

Please my people is anything wrong with that because I don't see anything strange or wrong in what I am doing .

She will soon start taking for granted wise up
Dont be a weak man, she will use it against u when she has known ur weakness
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oga continue ur dance Jare..only God knows if dat is wat made her fall in love with u..Ur guys are just jealous..Dey will be d same people liking and reposting videos of couple dancing..in fact if u guys can dance very well and are up to..U can become one of those couples...as long as u both know where and when to draw d line.. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Arsenate:

Ah, coming from a gender who plays the mind game every single time, 24/7. Never mean what they say and never say what they mean. [/b] Relationship is literally an emotional and mental warfare for you lot. [/b] Op will soon find out the bitter way.
I've grown past arguing over meaningless and purposeless sex and bills transactional relationships you all talk about here. Sorry I dont think i can engage you,we aren't on the same page.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Clinghton: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
I hope you don't spend all day dancing...you have something meaningful doing, if yes enjoy your romance.
Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:
As a matter of fact, I earlier typed Sergio Ramos but remember dude is a footballer grin.
I can mention over 10 unpopular WWE stars, what's your point?
I know your brain capacity isn't functional enough to comprehend logical discourse, so I'd forgive your small mindedness. But with love, I'd inform you, that isn't "Shalaye" but logical deliberations which isn't most of you forte here.
Sorry if it all flew over your head.
grin ..

another shalaye, all because of a name.

lawd airpus oo

1 Like

Re: Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
WrittyWritter:

May God bless u 4 dis smiley
Amen! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? / Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) / 7 Obvious Lie That Women Normally Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.