Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,141 members, 7,867,317 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Businesses You Can Start Up With Little Or No Capital Offline - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businesses You Can Start Up With Little Or No Capital Offline (396 Views)

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / Is Better To Be Happy With Little Than Sad With More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses You Can Start Up With Little Or No Capital Offline by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
wink smiley

Hi guys, I'm willing to teach you how to make cash doing things people underrate. It's totally free and offline, no need worrying about data blablablah.

All you have to do is SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell to get notified when I drop the video. Simple as ABC.

Please let me know if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=159s
Re: Businesses You Can Start Up With Little Or No Capital Offline by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
No interest showed so far. OK smiley
Re: Businesses You Can Start Up With Little Or No Capital Offline by PapaNwaeje: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'm following bro wink
Re: Businesses You Can Start Up With Little Or No Capital Offline by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lalasticlala

This video will help lots of people smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOm97wlNGc

(1) (Reply)

She Forced Me To / The Message Is Clear / Looking To Adopt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.