Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Looking To Adopt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking To Adopt (379 Views)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Adopt by Marysam11: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Hello house, seeing that they are various ways one can parent a child, I am looking to adopt a child, preferably a new born of any sex to shower with love.

If there’s anyone that can help me facilitate the process or any young pregnant lady who’s willing to give up her child for adoption should pls contact me by mail at marysam347@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Looking To Adopt by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 08, 2020
LOL
Re: Looking To Adopt by BaddieFreak(f): 2:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Marysam11:

Hello house, seeing that they are various ways one can parent a child, I am looking to adopt a child, preferably a new born of any sex to shower with love.

If there’s anyone that can help me facilitate the process or any young pregnant lady who’s willing to give up her child for adoption should pls contact me by mail at marysam347@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless

Hope you are not planning on using the child for rituals
Re: Looking To Adopt by Marysam11: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Hope you are not planning on using the child for rituals

No thank you
Re: Looking To Adopt by Mamayam: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Marysam11:

And when you give birth to your own, will you still love the adopted kid?
Re: Looking To Adopt by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2020
U Don't Know D Motherless Baby Home Or D Orphanage Home? U Are Looking 4 A Young Pregnant Lady Who Is Willing To Give Up Her Child. Don't Make Me Believe U Are A Ritualist!
Re: Looking To Adopt by BaddieFreak(f): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Truvel:
U Don't Know D Motherless Baby Home Or D Orphanage Home? U Are Looking 4 A Young Pregnant Lady Who Is Willing To Give Up Her Child. Don't Make Me Believe U Are A Ritualist!
Exactly my point
Re: Looking To Adopt by Marysam11: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Mamayam:

And when you give birth to your own, will you still love the adopted kid?

A child is a child irrespective of blood ties, yes I will love him or her as I will if the child was mine biologically. A baby is the greatest gift anyone can give to a parent
Re: Looking To Adopt by Mamayam: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Marysam11:

A child is a child irrespective of blood ties, yes I will love him or her as I will if the child was mine biologically. A baby is the greatest gift anyone can give to a parent
Humans are still animals. And I doubt you will share the same bond with the kid as the your child.
Abi you go breastfeed am too? Because that's where the bonding is.
Re: Looking To Adopt by Marysam11: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Humans differs.
Re: Looking To Adopt by Mandela27: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why cant u birth urs?

(1) (Reply)

Paysainvestment.com / Divorce Is Not An Option But Cheating Is Beyond My Control / Pls Help,i Think.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.