Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP (2131 Views)

I Need Investment Ideas / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2020
SinisterX:
Ok thanks appreciate alot
Do away from stocks, ur money is at high risk. Money is suppose to be use wisely, not by investing in Nigeria stocks that is highly risky. There are good business u can do with ur money that will fetch good return rather than wasting it in the name of Investment. Kindly WhatsApp me for details.
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by waze63(m): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Emmysky:
If you looking for passive income, buy some stocks from companies with long term sustainability, hold for years and earn dividends per annum. You can decide to sell or just keep it there and boost your net worth/investment portfolio
How and where can one find such company pls?
Any idea?
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by waze63(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Emmysky:
If you looking for passive income, buy some stocks from companies with long term sustainability, hold for years and earn dividends per annum. You can decide to sell or just keep it there and boost your net worth/investment portfolio
Where and how can one see such company.. This seem to be a good idea
Pls can u shed more lights on this?
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by Akanimoh113(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2020
SinisterX:
Sure

Okay I have
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by freaklyme(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Can you invest in a long run recreational business ?But I don’t know your budget

SinisterX:
Hello guys I've been able to raise some money, what seems to be little but I hope to use it wisely during this period as the global economy is certainly unstable.
I would like for us to share some business ideas not just for me but for everyone else interested in starting something but without any venture in mind.
I raised 2.5 million Naira and I would like to kickstart a business that can provide a 5-10% monthly ROI for a long period of time, let's say 5 or 7 years. I really need your advice Asap and please note LEGIT and NON-ONLINE ventures are what I have in mind to invest in.
Cc Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44

Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by Marael: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Akanimoh113:

It depends on the Area
And it's Naira
I just said that because of where I am
And is it not possible to own a plaza for that amount?
No dollars grin
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by Paschal5835(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Okay, I will advice you first take a chill pill, sincerely ask God in prayer for His direction through the holy spirit.

Then, I'll advice you go for a real estate investments. Reason is that Land really appreciates very quickly and if you are staying in big cities like Lagos, pH or Abuja.
Try to invest on real estate Land investments, believe me, it pays.

So, try and get a trusted and reliable real estate investments registered company and invest with them
OR,
Just contact me via 08150286039, can refer you to a real estate company that I have been opportuned to invest with them.

Goodluck.
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by tempest12: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Do away from stocks, ur money is at high risk. Money is suppose to be use wisely, not by investing in Nigeria stocks that is highly risky. There are good business u can do with ur money that will fetch good return rather than wasting it in the name of Investment. Kindly WhatsApp me for details.

What are the good businesses, kindly say it here for us to peruse not WhatsApp...
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
tempest12:

What are the good businesses, kindly say it here for us to peruse not WhatsApp...
u don't share business. Business should be a secret ok.
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by slimanyd: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
SinisterX:
Hello guys I've been able to raise some money, what seems to be little but I hope to use it wisely during this period as the global economy is certainly unstable.
I would like for us to share some business ideas not just for me but for everyone else interested in starting something but without any venture in mind.
I raised 2.5 million Naira and I would like to kickstart a business that can provide a 5-10% monthly ROI for a long period of time, let's say 5 or 7 years. I really need your advice Asap and please note LEGIT and NON-ONLINE ventures are what I have in mind to invest in.
Cc Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44

I don't care what you earn on a Monthly Basis, if that is your only source of income, you are still working for money. Until you learn how to make money work for you, you may have to work for money all your life. Why get paid once in 30 days, when you can get paid on a daily and weekly basis�‍♂️�‍♂️

Create a complimentary stream of income via CHYMALL earn on Daily and Weekly Basis just like your Banks.

Chat me via my digit below for more information or go through these thread below for more information.

https://www.nairaland.com/5676429/chymall-new-retail-business-making
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by Akanimoh113(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Marael:

No dollars grin
grin
Re: Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP by Ade4all080(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
SinisterX:
Cc Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44

Good evening.....
Adetoms Birds is setting up a chicken processing plant which is nearly 99% completed

.... We want to use this medium to solicit for serious investors

For enquiries Contact:08080282626

N. B. Feel free to book for inspection.......

DURATION OF INVESTMENT, The duration of investment will be 8 months at 20% interest with a minimum of #200,000.00 . The total funds required is #600,000.

The period of investment is just one year and it can be renew if need be or desired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shina Peters And Jim Ovia / Which Biz Can I Do With 50k / Help!what Business Can I Start With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.