Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

SIMPHOOD: Inborn/acquired? Redpilled? When And Why? Your Journey. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SIMPHOOD: Inborn/acquired? Redpilled? When And Why? Your Journey. (273 Views)

I Denounce My Simphood Today / The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] / Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIMPHOOD: Inborn/acquired? Redpilled? When And Why? Your Journey. by oyolohi: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
NOTE: MEN WHO'VE GONE THEIR OWN WAY ONLY.
(Apologies. Highly disorganized post grin )

Firstly, As to if simphood is inborn in men or not na debate... The mata wear white lace pant and bra.

There's a proverb in the Tiv language that says the horn of the female g.oat doesn't cause pain to the male g.oat grin

That can be literally seen in a park of g.oats (including many other ani.mals). When the female isn't interested in mating, she gores or fights the male--no problem...the male keeps trying. But if a male goat gores another male... Hehehe grin na till d.eath be dat.

Hence, it shouldn't come as a shock if you (my learned colleagues) read the laws of our lands pertinent to rape and raise eyebrows. Law is one of the oldest inventions and make-believes of man... Not surprising, our inborn ani.malistic instincts took charge of scripting the part of the law that had to do with rape.
Women are incapable of rape?
We're animals with pens and papers in a manipulative society afterall.

THE JOURNEY

I only knew the words 'repill' (in this context) and MGTOW a few weeks ago. I realized I'd been a 'redpiller' without really knowing it was a thing... 2017, After realizing that the only thing I felt for a female (who isn't my mom or sister) was an E.rection.
(I only love females who have same blood as I --same way I love the males in my family).

At first, I thought something was wrong with me...then I thought again... could it just be that guys mistake e.rection for love?

After crafting the "erectio.n isn't love" theory, I broke up with my then girl. The tin bin shock am sha because nothing transpired. I've been single since then.

EYE OPENINGS

I started challenging everything I thought I knew... the idea of politics, the religion I was born into, marriage and the idea of having kids (btw, if you must add kids to our almost 9billion population, aleast be reasonable enough to give them dual citizenship... Not jst dis goddam corrupt sh**hole called Nigeria),

I also challenged gods and demons and everything I thought I knew about the whole freaking universe(s) etc...

Furthermore on the kids stuff, sometimes I can't help but think they're mostly just used (mostly by human females) to initiate, cement and sustain a lifelong relationship. It dawned on me when I ask myself why I really needed to make kids.

Till this day, no girlfriend, no se.x I'm still a virgin tho... Funny?
Well, I had relationships but the farthest was hot romance and really really sweet cuddlings cheesy BJs and (69s if the girl's clean enough but no penetration)

Before my current state, I concluded no one's worth taking my virginity but my wife (of course, that was when I still dreamt of marrying some strange girl and even having kids with her just because I think we love each other :/ )

Yeah, my last girlfriend found my rejection of se.x supper weird.
but I'm dam disciplined when it comes to matters of the p*nis... And that kept me in control grin
Feels so good being in control that demi devil down there cheesy

MY MOM'S PHILOSOPHY

Strangely, My mom taught me a lot about MGTOW and the redpill... weird, but she told me things like "...never give your girlfriend money...at least don't start it, else you'll become the provider. And don't do more than whatever she did for you because girlfriends will come and go." yeah... She's pretty bada*ss. We hang out very often and chat a lot till this day and till tomorrow.

So, Keep up the good mentality guys.

Gullible guys are everywhere, however, the fact that homosapiens could collectively go through a Cognitive Revolution (transcending past our physical and psychological constraints and weaknesses) in our evolutionary past means there might be hope for the majority of men to live free one day (whether simphood is inborn or nurtured by society). I have a dream.

SO, EXACTLY HOW I was redpilled as regards female humans?

Well, in my early teenage years, I noticed how females effortlessly got buck loads of attention... But that wasn't the issue yer... The issue was the fact that it came from males only, and that the reverse wasn't the case for males ... that was when I knew something was wrong somewhere grin

Ok o... Over to you? How and when did you know about MGTOW, the redpill, etc. and how did you get redpilled as regards the manipulations of our sweet, innocent and lovely females grin ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIMPHOOD: Inborn/acquired? Redpilled? When And Why? Your Journey. by logicalhumour: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol. Your analogy of the idea of making babies is deep. Ogbunge red pill there...

As to if simphood is inborn or not: well, if its inborn in other animals... why won't it be in us? But last las its both inborn and influenced by society I think...

Cc Dpsychologist, ubunja, CosmicPhoenix, Glycolysis etc gringrin
Re: SIMPHOOD: Inborn/acquired? Redpilled? When And Why? Your Journey. by oyolohi: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
logicalhumour:
Lol. Your analogy of the idea of making babies is deep. Ogbunge red pill there...

As to if simphood is inborn or not: well, if its inborn in other animals... why won't it be in us? But last las its both inborn and influenced by society I think...

Cc Dpsychologist, ubunja, CosmicPhoenix, Glycolysis etc gringrin
Lol.. Can't agree more

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Your Best Life / Between This Couple Arguing On Cooking Food At Home Or Buying Food Outside / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.