Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again (8190 Views)

She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. / My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl / Why I Shouldn't Give Him My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Omolola1(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goldie, that's what av bn doing. . .i dnt intend quitting, wud jxt give hm tym to re-consider

bhusayor, thanks!
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
Omolola1:

Does he have the right?

it's funny to me honestly

sweeeery cant u just for get your drama & just help a brother with punnny? undecided
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
lol. In what day and age is he tryin to control whatever you choose to do.
All i knw is, if it makes you happy and is not harming any1 esp him, he shouldn't stop you.
If its a crazy addiction, he myt av noticed and is actually tryin to help you, then reduce it.
But to totally stop? Hell no!! Where else will u get such juicy gossip, latest news and people opinion on everything imaginable?
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Newscaster: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
bhusayor:

this is soo dumb! who dey date u sef? smh

@ lola, you have fun visiting nl, so no guy has a right to tell you to stop. You can only make some adjustment and be more serious with him (since thats his reason)

I knw i'm not perfect and i dont claim 2b,but b4 u start pointing fingers,make sure your own hands are clean.

Be more serious with him? By not listening to him? You must be dating a yahoo yahoo boy who you slap about. No wonder people like you dont have good marriages when you have the attitude like no man can sk u to stop doing what he feels is not helpful in your relationship. You are the type who will slap a man for daring to correct u.

OP.
If you love your man, and want to keep him, do what makes him happy, not what he doesnt like. If you dont care about him and his feelings - then do exactly what he asks you not to do.
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Goldieluks: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Newscaster:

I knw i'm not perfect and i dont claim 2b,but b4 u start pointing fingers,make sure your own hands are clean.

Be more serious with him? By not listening to him? You must be dating a yahoo yahoo boy who you slap about. No wonder people like you dont have good marriages when you have the attitude like no man can sk u to stop doing what he feels is not helpful in your relationship. You are the type who will slap a man for daring to correct u.

You sound like your the boy friend you. undecided
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
No mr cork, she ain't giving you sh1t, go fucck yourself
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks. did u dry clean your hair today?
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by annawhite(f): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Sadist (my #1 fan) I can better your life is you could be reasonable just for a day
i hit a nerve there,gives me great joy when i make paste wit ur balls
better my life?empty vessel makes d greater noise,u r jst an empty vessel!
Its amazing wat an immature mind can concieve!
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by BABE3: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
lol @ Newscaster's statistic post and Synthesis!

@OP. your guy asked you to stop coming on NL, and u are here creating a thread about what he said.lol. Why wont he ask you to stop.?,
On a serious note though, If its affecting you guyz's relationship and hes loosing your attention, then I advice you take it down a notch! smiley
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by 190: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Omolola1(f): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
pls pple, no derailing!

Cork, go to bed! ur maid is waiting
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Goldieluks: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yes i did,why? embarassed tongue
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Newscaster: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
Every woman

If you love your man, and want to keep him, do what makes him happy, not what he doesnt like. If you dont care about him and his feelings - then do exactly what he asks you not to do.
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Goldieluks: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin  grin

whats funny?Duh!! tongue
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
@ Annawhite, I'm gonna take that quoting as a mistake. I mean every word that I told u previously, first I will show the NL members faces (yours picture) be
hind all the sweet post/comments then we gonna take it outta NL how about that ugly Btch? Then you can learn some hardway lessons
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes i did,why? embarassed tongue

well Moi need punnny! angry
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
Omolola1:

pls pple, no derailing!

Cork, go to bed! your maid is waiting

Omolala. Sweeery u need a man in your life:  Moi!! wink
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Angelheart: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
Your BOYFRIEND! Not your husband, so NO, he has not right to STOP you but has the right to TALK, and waste his time
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Goldieluks: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well Moi need punnny! angry

You. can go on and apply for free punny at >>>www.freeHIVpunny.com
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Omolola1(f): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Babe, i put it up here to knw what "un-attachd pple 2 me" think

reality nd anna, pls no derailing
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hey Lola apologies btw I wasn't talking to that Ugly btch from UYo aka bank clark. . I have warned her to stay outta my way but she's so damn deaf to hear
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2011
but why are Nairaland females always  stingy with punnny? angry
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mr. Cork because none of em want to get infected by your STDS
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by BABE3: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
Omolola1:

@Babe, i put it up here to knw what "un-attachd pple 2 me" think

reality nd anna, pls no derailing

Touche! GoodLuck IN your decision(s)! smiley
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
Omolala is just seeeking for attension. who cares? big deally! undecided
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Goldieluks: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
Lol@Mr-cork, did you have a brain surgery when you were born?duh!
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by desholah(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
Omo sweetie,
If you know you are still willing to continue the relationship i will ask you to abide by his will  . . Listen to him first and try as much as you can to adjust yourself by filling his needs . . . .After a while you can start skipping bit by bit back to Nairaland. . .I'm very sure he will understand your stand . . . .That's if you give the respect he deserves to him.
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goldie you forgot he's a virus
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Omolola1(f): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
slowpoke!
Seeking 4 attention dat i already have?
u can do beta
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Goldie you forgot he's a virus

REALITY101. even of Omolala giv u free punnny, u wunt no what to do with it. U homo!
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by Goldieluks: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

REALITY101. even of Omolala giv u free punnny, u wunt no what to do with it. U homo!

he's not homo. embarassed
Re: My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again by MrCork17: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

he's not homo. embarassed

Reality101 is 1000% Homo. He even admitteed it. WOuld i lie to u? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

- / 7 Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sex Doll / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.