Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? (1621 Views)

There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 20, 2022
From my experience I can get serx so easily but why am I struggling so much to find love? Why can’t I meet a girl that genuinely likes me and wants to see me grow as a person? Everyday I see random girls staring at me with lust, but I know all that will at best case scenario lead to serx and nothing real. All the girls that have shown interest in my just want serx and money from me and nothing more. I need a partner, why is that extremely hard to find?
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Breadandpeppers(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2022
Your mindset is your problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Jennyclay(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2022
I thought your gender said Nigerian girls are useless.. so why are you still in search of love from a Nigerian girl? I thought you belong to #teamwhiteladies??

Oga, go and date your white girls old women na!! And stop disturbing our peace... Biko!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by NoPlaceLike(f): 11:44am On May 20, 2022
It depends on you.
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2022
Oga love no dey country again. Life hard. Me i dey find who go dey lick my preeq like this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2022
Op, this is the answer to ur Question.

8 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Slynation(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
You just have to understand that their is no unconditional love anywhere in Nigeria, and people will always love you when it's beneficial and this applies to all gender...

Just make money and choose your own devil carefully if you are the type that wants to get married

6 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Shalommy(f): 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
Op, since you don't believe in love then forget about love. Any girl you see is after your money, how much do you have? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Emma2Seconds: 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
U don forget your village
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2022
Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

7 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 7:14pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Op, this is the answer to ur Question.

Yie yie untle . cool cool
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by MangekyoAlt: 7:20pm On May 20, 2022
75% of all Nigerian girls are useless. That's why! Although it would be difficult to find genuine Nigerian girls because of the obvious low probability, it doesn't mean it's not possible. Search more and sensibly

4 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Yie yie untle . cool cool
Lepa, what meanesth thou?
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Kingsteve(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2022
Badboibipo:
From my experience I can get serx so easily but why am I struggling so much to find love? Why can’t I meet a girl that genuinely likes me and wants to see me grow as a person? Everyday I see random girls staring at me with lust, but I know all that will at best case scenario lead to serx and nothing real. All the girls that have shown interest in my just want serx and money from me and nothing more. I need a partner, why is that extremely hard to find?

It's as a result of the bad economy.
How do you expect someone to love you, when she hasn't eaten since morning?

How do you expect someone to love you when she has huge bills to pay?
The list goes on and on.

The only way you can find true love, is if you meet someone from a comfortable background, who lacks nothing, but wants exactly what you want...love.

The question...
what's the percentage of people from a comfortable background, who lack nothing, but want love?

It's a monumental problem!

7 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lepa, what meanesth thou?
Lemme just pity you and tell you
'Lie lie uncle'
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by pansophist(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
Bad economy, Instagram, celebrity culture, lack of virtue and character, love for vanity and hedonism, and the addiction to all of the aforementioned. Genuine love can never grow under such circumstances.

To love someone is to see beyond their human fault, it's a characteristics of the strong. A weak person can't love, unless you'll be confusing infatuation with love. A weak person love is basically self interest, not sacrificial. To love a man beyond his imperfection such as not being rich is something only few woman can do.

The way out is to alleviate it. So pick your poison and overdose yourself with its antidote. If you're rich, don't be with a broke girl. That's for a start.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Lie lie uncle.
U know i am saying the truth. No Typical Naija lady would love or date a broke guy or even a hustling guy let alone to marry him, even if she is financially bouyant than him. True or False?
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by tee59(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
Sharwama, ice cream, data, credit alert, recharge cards, etc are what those leeches want now. Who love help?The decent and good ones are still there, but very rear to come by.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
U know i am saying the truth. No Typical Naija lady would love or date a broke guy or even a hustling guy let alone to marry him, even if she is financially bouyant than him. True or False?
Nothing concerneth medianna for this topic
Na your trouble I cometh to find.
But that your picture presentation was not true. In short it is a fallacy
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by baretalk: 7:58pm On May 20, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
apt...
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Nothing concerneth medianna for this topic
Na your trouble I cometh to find.
But that your picture presentation was not true. In short it is a fallacy
It's true and u know it. Ladies love for guys depends on his financial status.
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 8:36pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's true and u know it. Ladies love for guys depends on his financial status.
Yeah.
Before I don't understand why ladies are always looking for guys with money..
Though it took me a while to understand but I'm beginning to come to a realisation that must men don't know how to love so the only thing they can offerr that will be a consolation to the woman is cash.
Imagine dating a broke guy in the name of love, being loyal and caring all the end of the relationship,(notwithstanding the cause) it will be like to the woman 'I laboured in vain'
Its painful na

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Yeah.
Before I don't understand why ladies are always looking for guys with money..
Though it took me a while to understand but I'm beginning to come to a realisation that must men don't know how to love so the only thing they can offerr that will be a consolation to the woman is cash.
Imagine dating a broke guy in the name of love, being loyal and caring all the end of the relationship,(notwithstanding the cause) it will be like to the woman 'I laboured in vain'
Its painful na
Who told u most men don't know how to love? It is the love of u ladies for money/rich guys that makes guys to do anything to make money, either by hook or by crook. Even to the extend of doing money rituals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Who told u most men don't know how to love? It is the love of u ladies for money/rich guys that makes guys to do anything to make money, either by hook or by crook. Even to the extend of doing money rituals.
Story of my life.
Ive never collected money from any man I've dated. And guess what.
When break up show up
To even call call ex no dey hungry me. I don't keep contact with exes.it is not one year or 4month relationship oo
But if they had do something tangible or I had billed them. I fit look the nylon of pure water they bought for me and remember to hallo them.even if the past is calling me I don't pick cuz I know its nothing nothing
I hope you understand what am trying to say?
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Story of my life.
When break up show up
To even call call ex no dey hungry me. I don't keep contact with exes.it is not one year or 4month relationship oo
But if they had do something tangible or I had billed them. I fit look the nylon of pure water they bought for me and remember to hallo them.even if the past is calling me I don't pick cuz I know its nothing nothing

Haaaaaa....stop lying oooooo it's not good oooooo
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
sollolucci77:

Haaaaaa....stop lying oooooo it's not good oooooo

Aahhhhh
when two elders are talking children should not put mouth ooo
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by walkingshadow911: 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerian girls dont know how to love they only knows our to take.

there's no love in the world poverty capital. Hunger has robbed them of natural feeling
they are all pay as you go.
everyone want money, but our women choosed to stay with money and woring themselves to get it
God created women last because they actually have nothing else to offer aside sex and babies.
Dark truth!
feminist are changing this narratives anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Aahhhhh

Dey deceive yourself say you be elder....you think everybody on this forum dey hold feeding bottle?...I laugh
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Story of my life.
When break up show up
I would believe u because i have met a lady like that. She rarely takes gifts from guys, not even from her fellow ladies. She is very strict with that. She is always content with whatever she has. Even if na garri. My shock is that, i have never met such a lady in my life who is so discipline regarding this. She is financially independent but not rich. However, she is very content. She gave me green light to date her or for us to get married but i turned her down. It really hurt her. I felt the feeling too. I told her that i wasn't that financial bouyant enough for marriage so as to deflate her feelings for me but it didn't. She told me that it doesn't matter. Note: This lady is an Igbo lady. She is a money conscious person. She just needed love and Happiness.
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Aahhhhh

Why you delete your other comment na cheesy you for allow me reply
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
If you changed your mentality and stop being influenced by the fake niggas on this forum forming redpillers, you will find love.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by TMTR: 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
Why are you looking for love, don't be a simp cause you will never find it,

Forget all those fairy tales sold to you by the media, there is no love anywhere, the sooner you realize that,the better for you tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father In Tears As More N#des Of Daughter Leaks This Morning / Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station / Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.