Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

+18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] (3559 Views)

[18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deleted as promised.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Here are the IDs.

Deleted
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Degrezhaa: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Share the story
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deleted
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Cerebellum: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eweehh...grin
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Danielkelly: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
I legend i want to know what happened. About your face it happens to me too and i don't know why but there is something i use to maintain my apperance. If you would like to know? Then let me know.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by muheeb01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ok
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Pk01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
iLegendd:
I just noticed my face changes every two years — same as my voice.
meedon mah guy... Nothing do you bro..
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Danielkelly: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Pk01 post=107747049]meedon mah guy... Nothing do you bro.. [/quote it is the eyesack.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Danielkelly:
I legend i want to know what happened. About your face it happens to me too and i don't know why but there is something i use to maintain my apperance. If you would like to know? Then let me know.

When I say change, I don't mean it in a bad way. It's more like "from ugly to good-looking," and from "tiny voice to a thick voice." I guess I'm eating bigger frogs now.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by superintendents(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
iLegendd:
you eat better,live better with rest of mind,

why not legend..
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pk01:

Meedon? I don't get. You're probably in the wrong thread and it's understandable.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Haakeem(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
You do nt use bleaching cream but you use lip balm right? I mean u pink ur lip.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Danielkelly: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
iLegendd:

When I say change, I don't mean it in a bad way. It's more like "from ugly to good-looking," and from "tiny voice to a thick voice." I guess I'm eating bigger frogs now.
ops now get your point. By frogs do you f***le
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haakeem:
You do nt use bleaching cream but you use lip balm right? I mean u pink ur lip.

Never used it. Everything about me is natural. Some things either show as you grow or fade as you grow. Also, camera and background matter.

Some people are handsome as kids, but become ugly when they grow while some are the opposite. Some are dumb as kids, but become intelligent later in life.

Just stay under the AC, keep your lips moisturized, don't smoke and don't expose your lips to excess sun and you'll get the natural color it had when you were a kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Danielkelly:
ops now get your point. By frogs do you f***le

Let me just pretend I understood what you said. Yes.

Do you know a good crypto-friendly country in Africa I can go to for a week vacation? I have never been to another African country and I need to break that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Meedon: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pk01:

Bros you are high.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Danielkelly: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Do you know a good crypto-friendly country in Africa I can go to for a week vacation? I have never been to another African country and I need to break that.
Just saw my mistakes sorry for the trouble guessing. i don't really but i find from my female friends who may have idea.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Tony142: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol, the boss is back cool
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Tony142: 1:14am On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

South Africa, just like the way 80% of Nigerian youth are into yahoo, 80% of their youth are into trading, especially Forex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Tony142:

South Africa, just like the way 80% of Nigerian youth are into yahoo, 80% of their youth are into trading, especially Forex

Good. SA and Ghana will be checked. I appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by KiNg0G: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Come teach me work
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Tony142: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

U are welcome sir
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
KiNg0G:

Come teach me work

Okay, Sir.

Send your house address, Sir.

I, your boy, is on his way to come teach you work.
Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by KiNg0G: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay, Sir.
Send your house address, Sir.
I, your boy, is on his way to come teach you work.
i use to flex like you mahn, back in the day..lived on pucsies and the rest.
make i give you one advice bro, Save for raining days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
KiNg0G:

Okay, Sir.

I have never saved before in my entire life. If not for this your advice, I would never have known there is something called saving for raining days.

God will bless you abundantly for giving me an advice I never knew. You're a lifesaver and my new financial mentor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Oyin2212(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay, Sir.

I have never saved before in my entire life. If not for this your advice, I would never have known there is something called saving for raining days.

God will bless you abundantly for giving me an advice I never knew. You're a lifesaver and my new financial mentor.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
KiNg0G:

It's not about saving for raining days, but having a skill that'll lift you back up if everything you have crashes.

Most people don't have these important skills that'll bring them back to wealth — all they have is academic degrees.

Let me reply you properly. The difference between me and you is:

1. I focused on wealth creation, but you probably focused on being rich.

2. I focused on investing and late gratification, but you probably focused on flexing and immediate gratification.

3. I focused on teaching men how to f*ck so that their relationships won't crash because of poor sex (and they pay me for it) but you probably focused on spending the little you made on pussies you'll f*ck.

4. I have only 1 friend and he is wiser than me, but you probably have lots of bad friends who only think about flexing and they influenced you badly. Peer-group.

5. You probably gamble and watch too much football, movies, cartoons, gaming, etc. but I don't gamble, I don't play computer games, I don't like watching movies, I hate cartoons, etc. — I only watch football sparingly.

6. In this modern age, if you want to make lots of money and never become broke, learn web design, programming, graphic design, computer, copywriting, cinematography, photography, etc. and this will help you create digital contents that'll last forever and will generate you money from generation to generation while you sleep. You didn't do any of these — hence, the reason you probably became broke. Multiple sources of income matter.

7. Social media addiction. You're probably on at least, 5 different social media apps. I don't. I manage to use Facebook, but I log in at most 7 times a year. The WhatsApp I use, I uninstall it at any slight disturbance. It's uninstalled as I type. Only my business line is available on WhatsApp.

And the list is endless.

So, you laid the wrong foundation from scratch. I'm happy you've learned from your mistakes.

Smart men don't spend on p*ssies, they spend on self-improvement, being great in bed, and when these p*ssies have a taste of his greatness, they become addicted and end up being the ones spending on him because they can't get enough of him.

This way, the smart guy flexes for free without spending like the other guys who want to impress women with money.

Note: I'm not attacking you — I'm just pointing out where you probably made mistakes. By the way, without mistakes, there won't be wisdom and corrections.

I wish you greater heights.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Jeremani: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

It's not about saving for raining days, but having a skill that'll lift you back up if everything you have crashes.

Most people don't have these important skills that'll bring them back to wealth — all they have is academic degrees.

2. I focused on investing and late gratification, but you probably focused on flexing and immediate gratification.

3. I focused on teaching men how to f*ck so that their relationships won't crash because of poor sex (and they pay me for it) but you probably focused on spending the little you made on pussies you'll f*ck.

4. I have only 1 friend and he is wiser than me, but you probably have lots of bad friends who only think about flexing and they influenced you badly. Peer-group.

5. You probably gamble and watch too much football, movies, cartoons, gaming, etc. but I don't gamble, I don't play computer games, I don't like watching movies, I hate cartoons, etc. — I only watch football sparingly.

6. In this modern age, if you want to make lots of money and never become broke, learn web design, programming, graphic design, computer, copywriting, cinematography, photography, etc. and this will help you create digital contents that'll last forever and will generate you money from generation to generation while you sleep. You didn't do any of these — hence, the reason you probably became broke. Multiple sources of income matter.

7. Social media addiction. You're probably on at least, 5 different social media apps. I don't. I manage to use Facebook, but I log in at most 7 times a year. The WhatsApp I use, I uninstall it at any slight disturbance. It's uninstalled as I type. Only my business line is available on WhatsApp.

And the list is endless.

So, you laid the wrong foundation from scratch. I'm happy you've learned from your mistakes.

Smart men don't spend on p*ssies, they spend on self-improvement, being great in bed, and when these p*ssies have a taste of his greatness, they become addicted and end up being the ones spending on him because they can't get enough of him.

This way, the smart guy flexes for free without spending like the other guys who want to impress women with money.

Note: I'm not attacking you — I'm just pointing out where you probably made mistakes. By the way, without mistakes, there won't be wisdom and corrections.

words can't be more true than this.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Feel Like Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Pictures] by Tony142: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
iLegendd:

And the list is endless.

I do not believe there is someone wiser than iLegendd o, u do not mean it I guess grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched / You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! / Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.