Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? (3636 Views)

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Goldieluks: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Ranosky would you donate your balls to me so i can have 3 balls!! grin grin

so you got two balls already? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by chibaby5(f): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2011
If he really needs it and no1 else is coming forwards and he agrees for me to go through the process, the YES cool
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

so you got two balls already? shocked shocked

come check it out grin grin
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Goldieluks: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

come check it out grin grin

inbox me the pic,duh! angry tongue
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2011
shocked shocked

its sunday, thou shall not sin!
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Goldieluks: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2011
Preach preacher
ok lets do it monday,deal? undecided
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
Deal grin grin
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Goldieluks: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
ok wink tongue
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
grin  grin  kiss

Im emailing you my fb name~
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Ranoscky(m): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2011
190, sorry but my balls are attached to my diick, and it's unremovable! But, as a friend that shows concern, I can get you the balls of a male mouse if you need em!
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2011
ranosky would you just shut the heck up

i need one of your balls to make mine 3 and yours to be one

me and you nor dey the same level now!! angry angry angry
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Ranoscky(m): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2011
Aspa?
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2011
babe runs grin grin
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Ranoscky(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
***Ranoscky swaggs in swaggerliciously in Jamaican swagger***

U could get em plentiful but, all are stil same taste to U, that is Y U keep changing em daily like wardrobe.

I gat just 1, and 1 only, but, she gives me different flavour whenever we ROCKING! wink

jealous?
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
rubbish!! undecided
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ranoscky:

undecided
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Ranoscky(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
190:

rubbish!! undecided
Now, that's jealousy !!!

MzDarkSkin:

undecided
Wagwan gyal?
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
@topic: yes. one of exes needs it and I have offered.
He refused tho LOL. but should he call me up right now,
he knows I am there.  smiley

Ranoscky:

Wagwan gyal?
lipsrsealed grin grin
Nothing much! How are u?
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Ranoscky(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2011

MzDarkSkin:

lipsrsealed grin grin
Nothing much! How are u?
Me ah fe Push it pon the limit, gyal!
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
I have said it time and again that when you see a thread started by a Nigerian movie addict, you can tell. Why will I want to give out my kidney? God share am equal for everybody, u don spoil your own now u want collect my own. That is just selfiish,

My kidney is mine, I already gave her my heart, that should be enough for her,
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
Okija_juju:

I have said it time and again that when you see a thread started by a Nigerian movie addict, you can tell. Why will I want to give out my kidney? God share am equal for everybody, u don spoil your own now u want collect my own. That is just selfiish,

Falls from bed! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ranoscky:

Me ah fe Push it pon the limit, gyal!

u nuffi chat patois cah dat nah reach a'tall! grin

Okija_juju:

I dont find this comical. I am actually offended.
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
grin grin grin

what' he's simply saying is he aint giving his kidney out to anyone

you should read between the lines, pure comic relief undecided
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2011
and what i am saying is, say that u dont want to
dont make light of serious medical conditions okay?
cause i have loved ones who i have to see go for a
dialysis ranging from once to several times a week
from my grandmother down to my ex, and this is not
funny.
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by 190: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^ You dont have to tell me, i know that already
But he aint faced with such situations so he could joke about it
I understand why u aint finding it serious but which ever way this issue is more
serious than been treated~

Calm the nerves down! angry
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Ranoscky(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
***Ranoscky swaggs in swaggerliciously in Jamo wannabe swagger***

MzDarkSkin:

u nuffi chat patois cah dat nah reach a'tall! grin
Ah true dat gyal, cah ya know say me nah jamo pikini, but me gwan perfect if ya fe teach me many of ah dem patois!
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by bashr4: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
If we are marrried yes, if not I can help pay for the purchase of a kidney even if its from jand no matter the cost
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

and what i am saying is, say that u dont want to
dont make light of serious medical conditions okay?
cause i have loved ones who i have to see go for a
dialysis ranging from once to several times a week
from my grandmother down to my ex, and this is not
funny.

abeg! abeg! abeg!
free me like terry g jor!
so because ur grandpapa leg dey pain am mean say the way wey cripple dey waka no funny?! jor o!

i sympathize with people suffering from any ailment whatsoever, i too have had loved ones suffer illnesses that required surgery of some kind but that does not stop me from seeing the lighter funnier side of life.

laughter is the best medicine you knw, you should get in touch with your humourous side and just maybe weneva u r with those relatives and friends, u cld lighten up their situation with a few good laughs,

so again i say; i have given her my heart, given her my money (joint-account), given her my last name, given her my sperm, given her my so much more, she woulld be selfish to ask for my liver, kidney or any other organ, becos if i give her those, what stops her tomorrow from asking for my brain?!
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by SALady(f): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2011
Okija_juju:

BRAVO!!!
Re: Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? by MrsChima(f): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2011
Original Poster,

No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. / Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? / You Just Need A Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.