Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? (1393 Views)

Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bodyodour: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why are you guys so bitter seeing a guy and his relationship prospering?? Why do you guys trying to influence people with ur stupid redpill stuffs? Just today,someone posted his pre-wedding photos and the comments I saw was really disgusting. Jeez!!

Abeg make una stop all this nonsense,if ur girl don break ur heart,repair it and stop displaying all this toxic actions here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:
Why are you guys so bitter seeing a guy and his relationship prospering?? Why do you guys trying to influence people with ur stupid redpill stuffs? Just today,someone posted his pre-wedding photos and the comments I saw was really disgusting. Jeez!!

Abeg make una stop all this nonsense,if ur girl don break ur heart,repair it and stop displaying all this toxic actions here.
The mata taya me sef they'll be acting like saints and some of them.are even lying about all they say.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Uzomacharles: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
For me I don't think redpill is bad...
It has helped me some how and still helping me too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Deal with your mouth odour first mf...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most of nairaland boys are werey aswear , any beautiful girl like me wey marry dem nogo last longer at all,

Them get the moniker wey dem dey use beg we girls but they will switch to the alpha male moniker to start forming kaku ,sad

I saw the thread also dem , they can't be Happy with other people's success, they will be claiming dat the there's no real love again ,

I can't really blame them because there mother and father turn house to shaolin kingdom dem dey fight each other morning and night ,them think say all family get commaa like their own,

.most of those boys no get joy at all,

Thry are mad crazy stupid and useless ,

I pity those useless girl dat will settle with dem,

They're just useless,

Though some maaa be good but dem don't comment because dem go call them simp,

Crazy boys,

They will still be claiming dat they won't marry to girls ,abeg who force them ? ,

Broke, ugly , depressed and frustrated boys everywhere angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bmaster(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'm a male nairalander,and i Don't posses any attitude you mentioned.
About redpill stuff,God bear me witness,I only heard and have been hearing it on this forum.
I feel like I just live and let others live.
My advice for you is for you not to dey find trouble anyhow,if paradventure someone trolls you,troll him back,and stop categorizing!!!!

DISCLAIMER!!! I refuse to belong among people whom Body odour are referring to here on nairalaland.
I'm a gentleman by nature shocked shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Freestainworld(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most of those guys are small small boys wey full nairaland.
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by donbachi(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
The girls dat are suppose to give them joy.brings them nothing but so much pains..dat is the reason for their bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by ePoster: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
]
Uzomacharles:

Because you applied 'certain' useful principles to better 'certain' areas in your relationship. There's a difference.

Most redpillers don't understand the word 'limit'.

Imagine, the average repiller would create a million topics on women.

He hasn't comprehended the fact that being an 'alpha' isn't restricted to dominating ONE woman, but taking control of other important things; his health, career, education, etc.

He would persistently generalize and condemn every romantic relationship, including those that are successful.

Toxic bunch.
Freestainworld:
Most of those guys are small small boys wey full nairaland.
honestly!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by WoundedLamb: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's actually social/peer pressure. Though this one is extreme and terrible, it's generally normal for boys to want to feel among. So they do or say what they see others do/say. It could be severe as some of them can't even be themselves anymore. They're always worried they'd not be 'alpha' if they do some things they're naturally inclined to do. That's why you see some threads where the OP is asking funny questions like "guys, can I go out with her tonight?". It's like a cage cause they typically need manuals on how to exist and they strive to portray a personality that's not really theirs just to belong. But each person outgrows this cage at some point when they realise there's no umbrella treatment when it comes to relationships. The problem is when a grown up man joins the drama or when it's goes misogynistic like black men calling black women apes or men that sleep around calling a lady about to get married 'olosho' etc.

My advice to young guys out there is, before you join this bandwagon, know that most people who do this do it to feel good about themselves and to manage their own shortcomings in life. To them, it's not a failure anymore if everyone is in that boat so they'd do or say anything to make others feel like they're the ones messed up. It's like miscreants in school calling the studious ones "juu guys". That kinda stuff. Each man's race is different. Be yourself, do your thing. Alpha and colourful pills have never made anyone successful. Hardwork does.

Good morning!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
donbachi:
The girls dat are suppose to give them joy.brings them nothing but so much pains..dat is the reason for their bitterness.
Your joy/happiness shouldn't be determined by others.

If you need someone to tech you before you do the right thing then you lack discipline. Discipline and Manners is what most of these guys lack

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by ePoster: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
donbachi:
Men don't cause women pain? This isn't La La land.

But reality.

Relationships were and would never be easy.

Sometimes, it feels like taking a bullet to your heart.

Deal with it!

If you can't handle love and it's myriad of complications and would end up as a fustrated 'redpiller' cursing everything with a vagina, then join me on the path that's celibacy.

Women have been heartbroken...

Cheated on...

Been dumped and disappointed...

Have had their nudes leaked...

Slut shamed...

Treated like inferior beings...

Body shamed...

I can continue...

Sorry to burst your bubble of hypocrisy.
Manlikeayoo:
if you can't write with reason, then don't comment at all.

Don't reply, I'm itching for an eFight.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Raalsalghul: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:

So telling someone the truth is now bitterness? undecided

Na wa!

Well, you should know that our comments will not deter the Op from doing what he wants, but at least, he should know what he's getting into.

Still amazed people think red pill means "Hatred for women" when it's just trying to even out the playing field.
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's not fault op it's because your brain is to small to comprehend repill education

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
They look so bitter because the Redpill itself is like bitter leaf.. It's bitter to the mouth but extremely beneficial to your health.. So if you're weak-hearted, the knowledge will not go beyond your tongue because of its bitterness..

Bitter for the tongue, sweet for the health - Redpill.. grin

God bless us all.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is just a part of it. Many red pill communities spread terrible notions like how some think women want to be raped - yes! some redpillers believe that.

Whatever you do, don't swallow everything hook, line and sinker.

Uzomacharles:

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Agricaddict(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by TheCork(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:

angry
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Uzomacharles: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This is just a part of it. Many red pill communities spread terrible notions like how some think women want to be raped - yes! some redpillers believe that.

Whatever you do, don't swallow everything hook, line and sinker.

Sure

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Great, some red pill communities preach self development for men and i love that - these are the things you should follow.

But if it's heading towards women-hating or toxic domination - please abort!

Uzomacharles:

Sure

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
18eighteen:

My brother, las las, you and your bots go tire.. cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Most of nairaland boys are werey aswear , any beautiful girl like me wey marry dem nogo last longer at all,

Them get the moniker wey dem dey use beg we girls but they will switch to the alpha male moniker to start forming kaku ,sad

I saw the thread also dem , they can't be Happy with other people's success, they will be claiming dat the there's no real love again ,

I can't really blame them because there mother and father turn house to shaolin kingdom dem dey fight each other morning and night ,them think say all family get commaa like their own,

They're just useless,

Crazy boys,

They will still be claiming dat they won't marry to girls ,abeg who force them ? ,

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Henny boy, which kind long, aimless shalaye.
kaku ko kaka ni. Henny boi u dn fk up oo
[quote author=SILENTandSMART2 post=95999038]Most of nairaland boys are werey aswear , any beautiful girl like me wey marry dem nogo last longer at all,

They're just useless,

Crazy boys,
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bodyodour: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Manlikeayoo:
its just a moniker.
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bodyodour: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bmaster:
I'm a male nairalander,and i Don't posses any attitude you mentioned.
About redpill stuff,God bear me witness,I only heard and have been hearing it on this forum.
I feel like I just live and let others live.
My advice for you is for you not to dey find trouble anyhow,if paradventure someone trolls you,troll him back,and stop categorizing!!!!seriously,I have only heard all this redpill stuffs here. Outside nairaland, it hardly exists

DISCLAIMER!!! I refuse to belong among people whom Body odour are referring to here on nairalaland.
I'm a gentleman by nature shocked shocked cool
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Henny boy, which kind long, aimless shalaye.
kaku ko kaka ni. Henny boi u dn fk up oo

Though i don't understand what you meant by Henny boy,

But the truth is you boys get alternative native moniker to do evil and good at the same time,

You see ehh, I can't pray for any nairaland boy as my husband, because some comments drive me crazy , they're heartless,

They can't spend money on girls, werey boys everywhere, it is not a must to date a girl, stupid nairaland boys angry
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Akinbahm(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

They're just useless,

Crazy boys,

At the emboldened shows who's really bitter...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sarcasm brings entertainment
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Kalatium(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:

You are right bro its disgusting but why disturb yourself about them to the extend of creating a thread.
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Kalatium(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Akinbahm:

At the emboldened shows who's really bitter...
grin she has she just dey insult

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Opinion: Why Most Women Feel Entitled To A 'Rich' Guy.. / Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / This Lady Naked Her Self On Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.