Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? (1402 Views)

Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bodyodour: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kalatium:

You are right bro its disgusting but why disturb yourself about them to the extend of creating a thread.
I just wanted to knw the reasons for all the hate in every thread here
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Kalatium(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodyodour:
I just wanted to knw the reasons for all the hate in every thread here
Ok i get you now. As of the hate its Every where and is not gender exclusive.

I see women hate men and men hate women on the forum its expected.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Akinbahm:

At the emboldened shows who's really bitter...

grin grin

. werey man grin
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Most of nairaland boys are werey aswear , any beautiful girl like me wey marry dem nogo last longer at all,

Them get the moniker wey dem dey use beg we girls but they will switch to the alpha male moniker to start forming kaku ,sad

I saw the thread also dem , they can't be Happy with other people's success, they will be claiming dat the there's no real love again ,

I can't really blame them because there mother and father turn house to shaolin kingdom dem dey fight each other morning and night ,them think say all family get commaa like their own,

.most of those boys no get joy at all,

Thry are mad crazy stupid and useless ,

I pity those useless girl dat will settle with dem,

They're just useless,

Though some maaa be good but dem don't comment because dem go call them simp,

Crazy boys,

They will still be claiming dat they won't marry to girls ,abeg who force them ? ,

Broke, ugly , depressed and frustrated boys everywhere angry

you dey para o
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
baralatie:

you dey para o

Aswear dem vex me finish sad

Dey suppose learn to speak wisely but dem always fall hand angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by JasperVII(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Great, some red pill communities preach self development for men and i love that - these are the things you should follow.

But if it's heading towards women-hating or toxic domination - please abort!

For once Jasper will agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Kalatium(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear dem vex me finish sad

Dey suppose learn to speak wisely but dem always fall hand angry
I get you. They can be very annoying but why are you taking them seriously is not suppose to even bother you.

There are men that hate women on this forum and women that hate men on this forum. Staying away from them is the best.
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kalatium:

I get you. They can be very annoying but why are you taking them seriously is not suppose to even bother you.

There are men that hate women on this forum and women that hate men on this forum. Staying away from them is the best.

Ohh my gad,

Boys like you is scarce in the mass, you spoke wisely, I'm blushing right now cheesy

Your wife gonna enjoy you, you're not heartless like those werey boy wey full nairaland ,

Thank you, smiley
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bodyodour: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Manlikeayoo:
Deal with your mouth odour first mf...
okay
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by blinking001(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by sheDD(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Point me to thread where the NL make vented biles grin
Pls where is the link
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Akinbahm(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Ohh my gad,

Boys like you is scarce in the mass, you spoke wisely, I'm blushing right now cheesy

Your wife gonna enjoy you, you're not heartless like those werey boy wey full nairaland.

Thank you, smiley

Soro soke no dey disguise here for us.

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Akinbahm(m): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin grin

. werey man grin

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Burgerlomo: 1:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Except Burgerlomo grin
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Akinbahm(m): 1:31am On Nov 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
They look so bitter because the Redpill itself is like bitter leaf.. It's bitter to the mouth but extremely beneficial to your health.. So if you're weak-hearted, the knowledge will not go beyond your tongue because of its bitterness..

Bitter for the tongue, sweet for the health - Redpill.. grin

God bless us all.. cheesy

Nobody drink a conq herbs and smile REDPILL is very bitter to take but extremely beneficial to the body system

#Cheers to Redpills haters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Akinbahm:

Soro soke no dey disguise here for us.

Lobatan ,

See your life angry

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by bantamx: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
What is this stupid RED PILL u people keep yappin about? Bsts angry
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Akinbahm:

Nobody drink a conq herbs and smile REDPILL very bitter to take but extremely beneficial to the body system

Naso, my brother cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Kissiemu(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Male Nairalanders over to you...
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bodyodour: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
It's not fault op it's because your brain is to small to comprehend repill education
lol, they is nothing there to understand.
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bmaster:
I'm a male nairalander,and i Don't posses any attitude you mentioned.
About redpill stuff,God bear me witness,I only heard and have been hearing it on this forum.
I feel like I just live and let others live.
My advice for you is for you not to dey find trouble anyhow,if paradventure someone trolls you,troll him back,and stop categorizing!!!!

DISCLAIMER!!! I refuse to belong among people whom Body odour are referring to here on nairalaland.
I'm a gentleman by nature shocked shocked cool
Simp, you think they will give you pussy for supporting them?
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by NoFucksToGive: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bodyodour:
Why are you guys so bitter seeing a guy and his relationship prospering?? Why do you guys trying to influence people with ur stupid redpill stuffs? Just today,someone posted his pre-wedding photos and the comments I saw was really disgusting. Jeez!!

Abeg make una stop all this nonsense,if ur girl don break ur heart,repair it and stop displaying all this toxic actions here.

This one is suffering .

I bet this is one of those guys who is girlfriend feeds grin
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by stanliwise(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
ePoster:
] Because you applied 'certain' useful principles to better 'certain' areas in your relationship. There's a difference.

Most redpillers don't understand the word 'limit'.

Imagine, the average repiller would create a million topics on women.

He hasn't comprehended the fact that being an 'alpha' isn't restricted to dominating ONE woman, but taking control of other important things; his health, career, education, etc.

He would persistently generalize and condemn every romantic relationship, including those that are successful.

Toxic bunch.
honestly!
Ok this is one is 100%
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by stanliwise(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kenplay:

you know what you’re doing? You’re behaving like a secondary school bully. Must you call him names??
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by stanliwise(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akinbahm:

Nobody drink a conq herbs and smile REDPILL is very bitter to take but extremely beneficial to the body system

Why are you people always quick to mention redpill is “bitter”
I see it as a defensive mechanism to stop people from criticizing it.
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bmaster(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Kenplay:

I never supported them, neither do I support you.
I just dissociate myself from a group of frustrated bittered folks shocked
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Akinbahm(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
stanliwise:

Why are you people always quick to mention redpill is “bitter”
I see it as a defensive mechanism to stop people from criticizing it.

...Its the undiluted truth.

One of the popular sayings "Truth is bitter" that's why Redpills is bitter because it's the basic truth majority failed to admit to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by stanliwise(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Akinbahm:

...Its the undiluted truth.

One of the popular sayings "Truth is bitter" that's why Redpills is bitter because it's the basic truth majority failed to admit to.
Truth from where? What are the research confirmation and references ?

You guys just pick some theories and start to believe them using what we call “confirmation bias”
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Bodyodour: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2020
stanliwise:

You guys just pick some theories and start to believe them using what we call “confirmation bias”
accept the truth, redpillers are bitter and confused
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by stanliwise(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Bodyodour:
accept the truth, redpillers are bitter and confused
Did you read what I typed?
Re: Why Are Most Male Nairalanders So Bitter ?? by Akinbahm(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2020
stanliwise:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Homemade Sex Videos? / What Is/are The Nicest Things A Stranger has Ever Done To You. / I Woke Up To A DM From A Lesbian Who Has Been Following Me, Nigerian Lady Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.