Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki (3542 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cameroonian teacher who was rejected by women due to his height, passionately kisses his wife in new photos

To read more, click on the link πŸ‘‡

https://dashpressmedia..com/2023/07/cameroonian-teacher-who-was-rejected-by.html

https://twitter.com/dashpressmedia/status/1675157525266563075?s=46

#dashpressmedia

1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
There is nothing God can not do. One woman poison is another woman's food.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by PerfectStranger(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
The motivational speaker above me tho undecided

The man seems to be a loving and caring person. She better not cheat on him later coz I'm sure he won't cheat on her too.

Nature might have cheated him with height but compensated him with a working gigantic gbolΓ‘. Good luck man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by ahnie: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's how he posited his lips for me cheesy cheesy cheesy
You could tell he badly needed the kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by UYEMDO35(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
This is my WhatsApp number,
I need more wife's I no get time at all
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by ahnie: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
God has nothing to do with this.... everyone has spec n preferences that's it.

Nwa-akpuda is her spec kawai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
πŸ‘₯

YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
πŸ˜›

PerfectStranger:
The motivational speaker above me tho undecided

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
😁

GreatVocalist:

Looks like a hiss-kiss. 🀣🀣
πŸ™‡

ahnie:

God has nothing to do with this.... everyone has spec n preferences that's it.

Nwa-akpuda is her spec kawai
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by ahnie: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
UYEMDO35:
This is my WhatsApp number,
I need more wife's I no get time at all
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Are you suffering from any ailment?
Are you the midget's twinny?

Jex asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
πŸ₯°

ahnie:
It's how he posited his lips for me cheesy cheesy cheesy
You could tell he badly needed the kiss
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
πŸ‘€

ahnie:

Jex asking.
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by ahnie: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
The lady just decided to forget about wetin dem write for the motor,and decided to enter the motor.
Maybe she was really desperate for husband and non was forthcoming and nwa-akpuda here was the only available suitor knocking on their door bearing beautiful gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by UYEMDO35(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:

Jex asking.
You're mentally unstable for asking such question... Na you go be midget twinny
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by ahnie: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
UYEMDO35:

You're mentally unstable for asking such question... Na you go be midget twinny
Nobody NOSE tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by UYEMDO35(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:

Nobody NOSE tomorrow.
Meaning? I don't mind if u are added to the list of my wives.
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by myyansh68(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
lolz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
😊
myyansh68:
lolz.
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by izonborn098(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
That fish brain gender only stick to cash with their over used wornout smelling p*ssy
Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki by dashpressmedia: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
β€ŽOpen this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///HuVjti7cak7DW6UU4qnDzD

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! / Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks / Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.