Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? (1393 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please is it possible to open a bank account without voter's and national Id card?
I want to open a bank account, but I don't have voter's and national Id card?
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by overdrive(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Webbbb:
Please is it possible to open a bank account without voter's and national Id card?

Yes. You can open an online bank account just with only your Bvn.
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
overdrive:

Yes. You can open an online bank account just with only your Bvn.
Sadly, I don't have a Bvn. undecided
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by Kalatium(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Webbbb:
Then you have no choice than to open with ID card or voters card
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kalatium:

Then you have no choice than to open with ID card or voters card
okay, thank you very much. smiley
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by overdrive(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Webbbb:

You never operated a bank account before
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by IceColdVeins(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Webbbb:
Kindly walk into any bank, approach any staff of the marketing unit and all your worries will be taken up and yes you can open a financial inclusion tier 1 acct that requires no form of identification. You will only be required to enroll on BVN and all these can be achieved within 1 or 2 visits to a diligent branch.

1 Like

Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by IceColdVeins(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
IceColdVeins:

Kindly walk into any bank, approach any staff of the marketing unit and all your worries will be taken up and yes you can open a financial inclusion tier 1 acct that requires no form of identification. You will only be required to enroll on BVN and all these can be achieved within 1 or 2 visits to a diligent branch.
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Kindly ignore all these halfwitts trying to proffer half baked solutions.
Okay, think you very much!!
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
overdrive:

You never operated a bank account before
Must you ask me this?
Anyway, I want to help someone open an account,
But he no get voter's and national Id card.
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by overdrive(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Kindly ignore all these halfwitts trying to proffer half baked solutions.

Halfwits? Half baked solutions? Learn to live and let live.you can pass across your opinion without resorting to insults.
Have a nice night sir.
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by overdrive(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Webbbb:

Must you ask me this?
Anyway, I want to help someone open an account,
But he no get voter's and national Id card.

You said you didn’t have a Bvn abinitio.
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
overdrive:

You said you didn’t have a Bvn abinitio.
Okay
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by IceColdVeins(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
overdrive:

Halfwits? Half baked solutions? Learn to live and let live.you can pass across your opinion without resorting to insults.
Have a nice night sir.
Apologies mate,
This week has been frenetic.
Re: Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card? by mechanics(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
You should have one.

(1) (Reply)

. / Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. / Happy Birthday To Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.