Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable (20314 Views)

N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Grandmeister(m): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Patson080:
He came to deal with Nigerians for stressing him before getting into power. Nigeria can never be better. Nor be curse. Na fact.
Even in the church I don’t say a prayer for Nigeria..it’s a futile prayer. If you look at the way this sham of a country was structured you will realise that it is anti progressive! Is it the joke of a constitution? This current Nigeria CANNOT work, it is not a curse it is a fact.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by gaskiyamagana: 5:46am On Nov 14, 2020
GRAND PLAN TO MAKE APC WHICH LIKELY TO PRODUCE NEXT PRESIDENT A CURSE AND PAVING WAY FOR ATIKU /OBI A BLESSING TO THE PEOPLE FOR 2023 ELECTION.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by nedekid: 5:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Affordable men clothing at clearance price Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
We sell normal and luxury wears
Woubt it make sense to post your number?
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Gandollaar(f): 5:47am On Nov 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:

CALM DOWN.
The worst is yet to come.

NIGERIA has been sitting on a Keg of Gunpowder for years now. Its situation will only require PALLIATIVE Treatment as the problems have spread to every part of the country.

The FAILURE of NIGERIAN STATE started from time immemorial. ARID Policies and Successive Useless Leaders as well as POPULATION explosion on a rickety foundation accounted for these conspicuous symptoms we see today.

It can't be cured again.
It can be cured if you can mull a division or total restructuring.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2020
nedekid:

That us why I said we will adjust. This is simply because there is nothing we can do about it. You protest soldiers will shoot and zombies here will claim no one was shot, you complain and they say you are ipob and that buhari is the best thing since bread and butter. Make a comment here that buhari is working and you see 1000 likes!
So what would we do more than to quietly swallow the pill of poverty humbly?

An unfortunate truth�

3 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Angelfrost(m): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Well, I just dey observe Nigerians... Shey they said majority are poor. Lemme see what that majority does about this.

If the majority could hit the polls and return these imbeciles back to power, I see no reason to complain or even be upset.

I will keep succeeding along with those close to me... Lemme keep looking at Buhari and Nigerians dance naked in public.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Goldencheese(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Toothless party.

Hit the street and protest.

Lead by example, opposition is not by press release

You're very right. They sit inside the comfy of their homes and bark. Thereafter, things go back to normal. Funny opposition politicians. But how about Nigerians, the chains never tire them?

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Gandollaar(f): 5:57am On Nov 14, 2020
nedekid:

That us why I said we will adjust. This is simply because there is nothing we can do about it. You protest soldiers will shoot and zombies here will claim no one was shot, you complain and they say you are ipob and that buhari is the best thing since bread and butter. Make a comment here that buhari is working and you see 1000 likes!
So what would we do more than to quietly swallow the pill of poverty humbly?
. Ok then. The leaders should be ready for the people in the village. That's where they will receive their own share of bullets carted away during the endsars protest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Abudu2000(m): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2020
flemsy15:
Years ago one would expect NLC to swing into action. These days, NLC is just like any agency or ministry loyal to the government.
and u were among those badmouthing oshiomhole but u did know he was the last president with teeth
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Gandollaar(f): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2020
boom99:
We no dey get light here again. Abeg na only me?
I don't know. Our transformer has been bad for two months. We are still contributing to buy a new one.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by oloshun(m): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Mstick:
The idiotic buhari says he will lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty, how will they do that when they are plunging more people into poverty?!

Fuel has increased that means, more hike in transportation which will increase the already soaring food price. What about people earning below minimum wage? How will they cope?

I am just so sad this morning. Too much suffering in this country. Things that we used as substitute to make life easier is now so expensive. How will the common man survive?!

Every man or woman that's involved in this in one way or another, how do you sleep at night? You think hoarding money for your kids is the best while millions suffer.

I am just tired! I am heartbroken!

Every man or woman that's involved in this in one way or another, how do you sleep at night? You think hoarding money for your kids is the best while millions suffer.

God will bless you. I wonder how they sleep.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Moferere: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Goldencheese:

You're very right. They sit inside in the comfy of their homes and bark. Thereafter, things go back to normal. Funny opposition politicians. But how about Nigerians, the chains never tire them?

They cannot protest against Buhari.
Fear of EFCC grin grin grin
very useless party

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Oizee(f): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2020
tunapawizzy:

this had better be sarcasm
I believe it was sarcasm bcuz of that last paragraph. I was already boiling till I got to d last paragraph

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Moferere: 6:08am On Nov 14, 2020
moodyguy:
shut up dere..........can't u start it by ursef

Another one spotted.
Ndi Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)
You were raised to tell your father to shut up.
Phoolish Himbẹzy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by cashinnaira: 6:09am On Nov 14, 2020
Next time you hear Buhari you will run for your life
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Anyone that is able to survive till 2023 need to really thank God and should do thanksgiving.... people are suffering like this yet you still increase their sufferings

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2020
When should we enter street for protest,this is really unbearable....

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Moferere: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2020
bigfish3k:

So that they can be shot with "blank ammunition" and their dead bodies taken away to cover the atrocity while CCTV cameras will stop working and street lights put off
Jostoman:
what is the work of NLC and TUC

Some of you will just contribute for contribution sake undecided
Learn to engage your brains before quoting me.
The last time I checked, PDP is the major opposition party in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Ochemicals: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2020
If COVID 19 just pity us take the life of one man for Abuja, the price of rice and other commodities would come down within few days. Just to let you know that 200 million people are suffering because of the foolishness of one man.

As it was in 1984. We said it, they didn't believe us.

This is the punishment for all those that voted APC to power. KARMA should selective next time and not visit the sins of the majority on the minority.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by BigBizzy(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Which kain caption be this?

It's not pdp saying so.... Nigerians are saying so
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Tilykay(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Mstick:
The idiotic buhari says he will lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty, how will they do that when they are plunging more people into poverty?!

Fuel has increased that means, more hike in transportation which will increase the already soaring food price. What about people earning below minimum wage? How will they cope?

I am just so sad this morning. Too much suffering in this country. Things that we used as substitute to make life easier is now so expensive. How will the common man survive?!

I am just tired! I am heartbroken!

Take easy bro. It will end one day. That's our hope. He won't reign forever.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by F117nighthawk: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:

CALM DOWN.

NIGERIA has been sitting on a Keg of Gunpowder for years now. Its situation will only require PALLIATIVE Treatment as the problems have spread to every part of the country.

The FAILURE of NIGERIAN STATE started from time immemorial. ARID Policies and Successive Useless Leaders as well as POPULATION explosion on a rickety foundation accounted for these conspicuous symptoms we see today.

It can't be cured again.

Continue the blame game alright, when this government came in, what was the exchange rate, what was the price of, petrol, electricity tariffs, what was the price of essential commodities in the market, what was the price of Cement? Can u point out one single major achievement of this government in 5 yrs apart from blame game, corruption, tyranny, insecurity and inactivity? 2023 is around the corner I do not pray Nigeria experience a government and a leader like this again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by DAVE5(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2020
tunapawizzy:

this had better be sarcasm

Definitely it is

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by tunsho4u(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2020
This government no get shame at all
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Tilykay(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Joefat:
Hmmm. We tell northern make we live in peace. They said No. we ask them make we divide, they said No. so what did they want again?

They want to rule over us forever.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by adonisuwa(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2020
See eehn if you voted this breathing mannequin in Aso rock, just know say nothing go make you make heaven.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by DAVE5(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:

CALM DOWN.

It can't be cured again.

You speak as though we should be happy about what is happening currently or just because bad leadership has been our major problem since time immemorial we should hail buhari for not being worst we haven’t seen

Hmmnn
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Jadeng: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2020
PDP,
Obi is no longer a boy and Edet has relocated from Calabar. .
Nigerian Youth have realised that all of you are the old wines in new bottles and labels .
All these noise WILL NOT help you in 2023.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Franzinni: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Expensive joke...kikikiki

That idiot that always shares my FG related comments without liking it ... I know wusup and on that note I will say

Unah fada nah werey aso rock!

You can add this one too.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Glycosunde: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2020
Buhari said he was going to remove 100 millions Nigerians from poverty but instead he has put over 100 million Nigerians into poverty making the poverty capital of the world. Everything he promised to do, it is the reverse we have been seen. Talk about fuel, light, refinery, etc. All those who still support this government I hope you have your own subsidized markets were you buy things. Nonsense Ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council / Boko Haram Kills Four Soldiers In Borno State / Buhari Appoints Umar El-yakub As SSA National Assembly (house Of Reps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.