Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable (20355 Views)

N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Nigeria, different laws, same citizens

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by almarthins(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Jostoman:
what is the work of NLC and TUC

Both are now sold out.
Expect next level suffering
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by berrystunn(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Mecka:
No light, no food, no fuel; i'm fed up with this country

No with APC
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2020
nedekid:

That us why I said we will adjust. This is simply because there is nothing we can do about it. You protest soldiers will shoot and zombies here will claim no one was shot, you complain and they say you are ipob and that buhari is the best thing since bread and butter. Make a comment here that buhari is working and you see 1000 likes!
So what would we do more than to quietly swallow the pill of poverty humbly?

We are simply back to 1984. Those who don't take history serious will never learn. I guess we will never learn.

Fuel will get to 250k before 2023, and we will all adjust, until we learn to study our history books and learn.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2020
There was a time that this man wept for Nigeria over bad governance.That time, he was a presidential candidate.Now see how he has impoverished Nigerians more than he met us.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by berrystunn(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Toothless party.

Hit the street and protest.

Lead by example, opposition is not by press release

Are you ok ?
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by juman(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Buhari should be courageous enough and totally remove oil subsidy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by berrystunn(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2020
InaNla:
Liars

The useless PDP can go and die...

We Nigerians are enjoying the CHANGE & NEXT LEVEL...

It's high time Baba, changed the rule to have 3rd time or be Nigeria life president.

Una never see anything yet... Baba go slow / slow poison, carry-go...

Are you ok ?
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by do4luv14(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Mstick:
The idiotic buhari says he will lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty, how will they do that when they are plunging more people into poverty?!

Fuel has increased that means, more hike in transportation which will increase the already soaring food price. What about people earning below minimum wage? How will they cope?

I am just so sad this morning. Too much suffering in this country. Things that we used as substitute to make life easier is now so expensive. How will the common man survive?!

Every man or woman that's involved in this in one way or another, how do you sleep at night? You think hoarding money for your kids is the best while millions suffer.

I am just tired! I am heartbroken!

Are you sure you read that part well, that he will lift 100 million out of poverty?

Cos what's he is doing, and had been doing since is lift more than that into poverty, not out of it
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by elim49: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Very soon we will all adjust and be comfortable with the price, suffering and smiling we are used to it already. Just incase you need a smart tv and home electronics you got a perfect plug here
Please your contact or you contact me on 07039514410
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by afroxyz: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Another one spotted
Ndi Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)

After insulting him, you would still go an buy fuel for N170. Who is the fool?
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by afroxyz: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2020
litigator:

We are simply back to 1984. Those who don't take history serious will never learn. I guess we will never learn.

Fuel will get to 250k before 2023, and we will all adjust, until we learn to study our history books and learn.

That's why they expunged history from the curriculum so that folks would not learn

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by IamPlato(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2020
PDP will win the next election...

The youths won't see that seat 2023 because they have learnt nothing
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Yakubu113: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2020
DAVE5:

Continue with the blame game, it is pdp that made fuel prices become 170/liter

Very soon you would blame we the citizens too
Oga you miss my point PDP have no moral right to blame APC because if there have fix all our refinery we should not be talking of fuel increment now for the fact that we did not buy fuel 170 under PDP does not mean there love the masses so much Nigerian have been dying slowly for a long time unfortunately APC is just doing the final work. The only reason PDP is saying this now is because of 2023 to get power back from APC and continue with their very useless leadership and maybe start paying subsidy so you can now buy fuel for maybe 100 naira per liter and then you will be happy saying PDP is better, we have four refineries in this country non is working both PDP and APC have failed this country that's my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by favor914: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2020
F117nighthawk:
The worst government ever in the history of Nigeria, nothing ever in this government that poor Nigerians can claim to enjoy under this government
Your State Government? Who is the Governor of your state, are you an Almijiri, what is there to enjoy from the Federal Government, you want the FG to continue paying subsidy on PMS for you?
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by berrystunn(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2020
suremanpatriot:
pfd is foolish.thry shld relese all d cash they stole fr 1999to 2015 to repair naija economy. angrybuhsri isavictin of circumstance,his health is frail and his jst protectin himself with tribalism til tenor is over.
ONLY AN IGBO PRESIDENT CAN RESCUE NaiJA NOW!
IGBO MAM HAS BEEN RELIGATED FR POWER SINCE 1966 COUP.AND NOW IS TIME TO USE IGBO MAN INFLUENCE TO DRAW PROGRESS INTO NAIJA FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
IF UNA LIK BELIEV IT OR CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN YA NAIJA TO PENNURY.

Where did you keep your sense?
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by internet: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
I blame the past government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by favor914: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Yakubu113:

Oga you miss my point PDP have no moral right to blame APC because if there have fix all our refinery we should not be talking of fuel increment now for the fact that we did not buy fuel 170 under PDP does not mean there love the masses so much Nigerian have been dying slowly for a long time unfortunately APC is just doing the final work. The only reason PDP is saying this now is because of 2023 to get power back from APC and continue with their very useless leadership and maybe start paying subsidy so you can now buy fuel for maybe 100 naira per liter and then you will be happy saying PDP is better, we have four refineries in this country non is working both PDP and APC have failed this country that's my point.
Even if all the refineries were working, we will still pay the same price, Government cannot continue to subside PMS, an illegal mechanism introduced by the Military to stay in power, it must go, the so called increase in price is less than 50 cent? Nigerians want everything free, how many people watch dstv for free?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by SmartPolician: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2020
captainamiedi1:
Blame NLC for these madness. All of us go suffer bayi. These adminstration is the most insensitive govt I have heard or seen. Hope the north has a special petrol station they buy @40 per liter. We all go suffer am.

The north is more used to suffering than the south.

Don't you see the kind of jobs most poor northeners do?

Cobblers, roadside tailors, scavengers, nail cutters, etc.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by weyreypey: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Buhari knew what he was doing when he created the Ministry of Disaster. He knew well he had brought sufferings and disaster to Nigeria.

What a Christmas gift of #170 per litre?

Mind you, the target is #200.

May God help us.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by explosiveskull(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2020
Bunch of time wasters.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by wolfenstein(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Other countries are helping citizens survive 2020, Nigeria dey suck our blood.....The Government had turned into a Vampire
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by moodyguy: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Another one spotted.
Ndi Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)
You were raised to tell your father to shut up.
Phoolish Himbẹzy
I am not Ipob dummy
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Moferere: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2020
afroxyz:

After insulting him, you would still go an buy fuel for N170. Who is the fool?

Before you guys jump on issues, read very well to engage. Don't just talk for talking sake.
It makes no sense.
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Moferere: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2020
moodyguy:
I am not Ipob dummy

grin grin grin
Are you denying your identity
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by lamentor78(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2020
PDP is a useless opposition all they know is reject and condemn , why can't they protest, they are always feeling big and talking nonsense, why can't they protest bad governance
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by norjibak: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2020
This people are not different from bus conductors calling high price for transportation ewole e si down them in question they can’t afford the price simply because govt money unground to spent
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Moferere: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2020
Vulcan24:

So apc can hijack and set hoodlums on them

Silence means approval my brother.

The best means to associate with the people at this time is for PDP to lead a protest.
Sitting in the comfort of their office, releasing press statements make no sense.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by tope93: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2020
so when is pdp protesting the hike or they are only opposition in paper not action
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by GEEBITE: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
So that the Govt can say they want to topple them.
Moferere:
Toothless party.

Hit the street and protest.

Lead by example, opposition is not by press release
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Moferere: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2020
showafrica:

Dont mind the moro*ns... Opposition for nothing

Thank you o, most guys are not reasoning along this line
Re: PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable by Katlyst(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2020
No more fuel subsidy.
Why are Nigerians complaining?
Expect further increase in PMS price
if crude oil price rises further above $43.
Not sure anything will change with DG Refinery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo) / First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.