Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial (4199 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:

Read what the Bible says
1 Corinthians 7:31
And they that use the things of this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

We are not told not use the things of this world, we just don't allow them control us.

Our society would have been a better place if we do and behave like what we preach everyday. undecided

if you truly believe those verses you qouted and you are willing to live by them then go out sell all your properties and give the money to the poor undecided then create a thread lets see whether you really live by what you are preaching. cool

that was what jesus said to the rich man in the bible. cool
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Anas09: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Our society would have been a better place if we do and behave like what we preach everyday. undecided

if you truly believe those verses you qouted and you are willing to live by them then go out sell all your properties and give the money to the poor undecided then create a thread lets see whether you really live by what you are preaching. cool

that was what jesus said to the rich man in the bible. cool
f
Sir, you are talking to someone who has done that already. I was on a ride to becoming what I had mapped out for myself, but the Lord said no. He said my life is to serve the orphans. Believe it or not, I have given up every of my life's ambition and I'm living for the orphans now.

Everything about me is geared towards making life better for the orphans, so yes, you are talking to someone who does not just talk, but do it.
What abt you? Aren't you part of it?
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:
f
Sir, you are talking to someone who has done that already. I was on a ride to becoming what I had mapped out for myself, but the Lord said no. He said my life is to serve the orphans. Believe it or not, I have given up every of my life's ambition and I'm living for the orphans now.

Everything about me is geared towards making life better for the orphans, so yes, you are talking to someone who does not just talk, but do it.
What abt you? Aren't you part of it?
If thats what gives you happiness then so be it. undecided

sorry to say this but i don't believe in God undecided
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Anas09: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
If thats what gives you happiness then so be it. undecided

sorry to say this but i don't believe in God undecided
You say that like it matters. It doesn't add or take anything away from God. Either way you loose.
Hahahahahahahaha.
I have died once, So, I can tell you wirhout any shadow of a doubt that when you die you still live. Your memory intact.

I have seen The Lord Jesus,.so if you don't believe in God it's your loss.
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:

You say that like it matters. It doesn't add or take anything away from God. Either way you loose.
Hahahahahahahaha.
I have died once, So, I can tell you wirhout any shadow of a doubt that when you die you still live. Your memory intact.

I have seen The Lord Jesus,.so if you don't believe in God it's your loss.
"For it is destined for man to die only once". undecided

you can't die and still be alive to type on nairaland. undecided

you are even willing to peddle lies just to make me believe in your ideologies. undecided

at the end you ended up breaking the commanments of the God you so much believe in (thou shall not lie)

if truly you have died before can you provide evidence to back up your claims (i.e pictures of your death certificate ) undecided
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Anas09: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
"For it is destined for man to die only once". undecided

you can't die and still be alive to type on nairaland. undecided

you are even willing to peddle lies just to make me believe in your ideologies. undecided

at the end you ended up breaking the commanments of the God you so much believe in (thou shall not lie)

if truly you have died before can you provide evidence to back up your claims (i.e pictures of your death certificate ) undecided
Oh what an ignorant child you are. Ask medical doctors how many times they have clinically affirmed someone dead but the person comes back to life to tell them what they saw when they lay here dead.

Peddle lies to make you believe because you are who? My brother or who?
What will be my gain if you believe or disbelief in JESUS? This guy is a total clown o.
Boy. Pls dont believe you hear. Abeg let me remain wretched because when you believe I will be made rich. Nonsense.

What an ignorant child
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:

Oh what an ignorant child you are. Ask medical doctors how many times they have clinically affirmed someone dead but the person comes back to life to tell them what they saw when they lay here dead.

Peddle lies to make you believe because you are who? My brother or who?
What will be my gain if you believe or disbelief in JESUS? This guy is a total clown o.
Boy. Pls dont believe you hear. Abeg let me remain wretched because when you believe I will be made rich. Nonsense.

What an ignorant child
You see the problem. undecided

rather than show proofs to proove me wrong, you just went emotional and started throwing insults at me embarassed . This portrays alot about you as a christian. undecided
You made a statement that (you have died before) and i ask for proofs to back up this statement. Is that too much to ask
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Anas09: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
You see the problem. undecided

rather than show proofs to proove me wrong, you just went emotional and started throwing insults at me embarassed . This portrays alot about you as a christian. undecided
You made a statement that (you have died before) and i ask for proofs to back up this statement. Is that too much to ask
Why do I need to prove anything to you? Who are you in the first place for me to prove something to? What nonsense?

I need to back up what? For or to who? You? Even my Father cannot demand that from me, talk less of a kid with a possible stolen phone ina faceless forum.

Boy. Again, don't believe in God Biko. You see, now that you don't believe it has invalidated my faith and caused me to loose my salvation.

Gerrarahia mehhhn
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:

Why do I need to prove anything to you? Who are you in the first place for me to prove something to? What nonsense?

I need to back up what? For or to who? You? Even my Father cannot demand that from me, talk less of a kid with a possible stolen phone ina faceless forum.

Boy. Again, don't believe in God Biko. You see, now that you don't believe it has invalidated my faith and caused me to loose my salvation.

Gerrarahia mehhhn
Thanks bro. wink

well just try and learn how to control your feelings especially anger undecided

we ain't quarreling yet but look at the massive insults you just rolled out at me. Is this what your bible teaches you
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Anas09: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thanks bro. wink

well just try and learn how to control your feelings especially anger undecided

we ain't quarreling yet but look at the massive insults you just rolled out at me. Is this what your bible teaches you
What an ignoramus. What makes you think you can induce anger in me? I believe you don't know what anger mesns. Hahahahahahahaha. Kids trying to mingle with adults believing they are grown ups.

Gerrarahia boy.
****Ignoremode activated****
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
HARMFUL INGREDIENTS EXPOSED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAHw_EWETmk
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
You won't believe what technology they're using...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzDpXhLc1ko
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Kobojunkiee: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thesame oyibo that produced the smartphone you are using to type rubbish undecided
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Churches Survive Without Offerings Or Tithes? / Forbes 2018 Richest Pastors In Delta State And Their Net Worth / The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.