Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial (4236 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2020
psucc:
You still do not grap the meaning. Why do you single out the last sentence? If you read the whole post, and of course, objectively, you will understand that you misconstrued the post.
Then what is the point you are trying to make then
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Sulele04(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
tell me more about this your black jesus grin
you think it is a joke abi, you are all about jokes jokes jokes.
we are all about reality.
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble,
it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck,
and to be drowned in the depth of the sea
."
- Matthew 18:6

"1Jesus said to his disciples:
“Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.
2It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea
with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."
- Luke 17:1-2

donnie, you, one out of the many, out there antichrists, it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone hung around your neck.

So it's a sin to reject a false white god and fake satanic vaccines? undecided
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2020
Sulele04:
you think it is a joke abi, you are all about jokes jokes jokes. we are all about reality.
and who is joking here now

1 Like

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by MuttleyLaff: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ok so how can i meet this your black jesus.
like can you share his cute pictures grin
You are interacting with a delusional person, who when trying to escape from penterascalism, jumped from the pot into the gaping fireplace while holding on to a keg of petrol
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are interacting with a delusional person, who when trying to escape from penterascalism, jumped from the pot into the gaping fireplace while holding on to a keg of petrol
grin
grin LOL
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by MuttleyLaff: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
Your point here Revelation 1:14-15 is what?

[img]https://s8/images/FakeJesus.jpg[/img]

Our dear khia and donnie, where in Revelation 1:14-15, is there any mention of the body, talkless the skin colour of Yahusha Ha Mashiach please, hmm?

donnie, looking at your attached picture above or below, having the head a pitch black, how come you depict His head as pitch black when Revelation 1:14, actually states that His head and His hair were white, huh and not black head, as you have with your posted picture falsely portrayed, hmm?

1/ Do you properly and correctly understand the significant meaning of "white" as is used in Revelation 1:14?
2/ Please khia and donnie paste here photo examples of "burnished bronze" that without any reference to the body, only the feet was described to look like
3/ What the difference between "His feet were like burnished bronze" and "His feet were burnished bronze"

cc: OkCornel, nsiba

donnie:
So it's a sin to reject a false white god and fake satanic vaccines? undecided
Bible 101, there are false god(s), but God certainly, and Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ are neither white or black

What is the difference between fake satanic vaccines and real/genuine satanic vaccines then?

It is a sin to actively create a black Jesus, as this contravenes the "The Second commandment" that explicitly states, not to create God, in the image of any form or kind of human imagination whatsoever, nor not according to an atypical of God, further not to be base the created image on any formulation, theory, perverted idea or classic misrepresentation of God.

2 Likes

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by MuttleyLaff: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The Black Jesus Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:23-24, 28 (KJV)
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,
and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
donnie, you are actively fulfilling the advanced warning prophecy of Matthew 24:23-24, 28 concerning false Christs and false prophets

1 Like

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Mywd: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
if you truly believe in the rapture why don't you go and dash out all your belongings then wait for the world to end. undecided

Because he is not as stupid as u are
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by XXXXTENTACION: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mywd:

Because he is not as stupid as u are
grin bloody a$$hole grin
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
donnie:
AstraZeneca halts Covid19 trials after second volunteer develops "neurological problems".

The Vaccine introduces a virus which targets the VMAT2 gene (the GOD GENE) and eliminates it. This is the gene that is responsible for the "God conciousness".

Scientists in a leaked meeting from 2005 where they discussed the virus and the vaccine, said those who are religious fanatics/fundamentalists or who study religious text have a high expression of this VMAT2 gene (God gene). Whereas those who express disgust over religion or God have a much lower expression of the VMAT2 gene.

According to them, the gene is meant to "turn fanatics into a normal person".

Hear it from the horse' mouth....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaHp--c-CEw
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by sonmvayina(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"They will pick up serpents with their hands;
and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them ...
"
- Mark 16:18

Are you ready to test what you are claiming ?..let me prepare the deadly drink for you..

1 Like

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Kobojunkiee: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2020
donnie:
AstraZeneca halts Covid19 trials after second volunteer develops "neurological problems".

The Vaccine introduces a virus which targets the VMAT2 gene (the GOD GENE) and eliminates it. This is the gene that is responsible for the "God conciousness".

Scientists in a leaked meeting from 2005 where they discussed the virus and the vaccine, said those who are religious fanatics/fundamentalists or who study religious text have a high expression of this VMAT2 gene (God gene). Whereas those who express disgust over religion or God have a much lower expression of the VMAT2 gene.

CLOWNS... all of ya! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by DeusXmachina: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2020
donnie:

What sort of idiocy will the Machina not see on Nairaland?
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by JugantaGogoi: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by JugantaGogoi: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by kehnton(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2020
donnie:
Regardless, be ready to endure until the end...

SHABAT SHALOM

How was HaShabat?

1 Like

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by kehnton(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2020
We all know theres sinister plan around the vaccine. The rule is, don’t take it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2020
kehnton:

How was HaShabat?

Beautiful... all praises to YAH
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
]
[s]He actively already has created his own black jesus and this from wilfully contravening the "The Second commandment" that explicitly states, not to create God, in the image of any human imagination whatsoever, nor to according to an atypical of God, even not to be based on any formulation, theory, perverted idea or classic misrepresentation of God whatsoever.[/s]

Antichrist spirit ignores or denys the ethnicity (race/color) of the BLACK MESSIAH. You must confess that he came in the flesh and of a particular ethnicity or race to be saved. "Color is not important" is whiteman's witchcraft. It was not important yet they changed his image to white and made films books and documentaries to push their lies. They even went to Egypt to steal artifacts and changed the images on the walls. The ones they couldn't change they tried to scratch and scrape off the color on the images. Wooo... SHAME!

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antimashiah (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2020
This is how it is... two sides of the same coin. Whether Trump or Biden, it the same beast system. Bother about yourself and the awakeing of your people from white lies and witchcraft.

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by MuttleyLaff: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
donnie:
Antichrist spirit ignores or denys the ethnicity (race/color) of the BLACK MESSIAH. You must confess that he came in the flesh and of a particular ethnicity or race to be saved. "Color is not important" is whiteman's witchcraft. It was not important yet they changed his image to white and made films books and documentaries to push their lies. They even went to Egypt to steal artifacts and changed the images on the walls. The ones they couldn't change they tried to scratch and scrape off the color on the images. Wooo... SHAME!

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antimashiah (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Lying through the teeth big time

Fact check:
Egyptian statues' noses not broken off because they resembled 'black faces'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/29/fact-check-were-egyptian-monuments-defaced-because-they-look-black/3571128001/
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by OA134: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Where is the bloody vaccine?

I personally volunteer to take that vaccine let me see how the devil could kill God and His presence in my life.

What nonsense!

That's why we've been warning people not to settle for a mediocre walk with God but they wouldn't listen.

Now they are desperately trying to prevent the Scriptures which they say were all inspired of God from coming to pass.

It's not about being overconfident but knowing that even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I would fear no evil, because God is with me...

Those that truly be of God have nothing to fear, it's only those aren't but just been playing church who should be very afraid because it's about to get really hot.

God bless.

You make me laugh bro. Don't be foolish o
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Anas09: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
No one Can Kill The Ancient of Days! No one Can kill GOD!

Humans could be Manipulated! Especially when they don't Heed to Godly Counsels..

If Only People knew what is about to Happen!!

It's in these times we will know the Wise and Foolish Persons on Earth...

Almost Everything to kick off the Nwo is set!

Folks ! The RAPTURE will Happen Unawares and Suddenly!

Whatever is Distracting you should be thrown away!
The RAPTURE is upon us!!

The Rapture is upon us.

1 Like

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
God is immortal, nobody can kill God.
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Anas09: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
if you truly believe in the rapture why don't you go and dash out all your belongings then wait for the world to end. undecided
Read what the Bible says
1 Corinthians 7:31
And they that use the things of this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

We are not told not use the things of this world, we just don't allow them control us.

1 Like

Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nuttella:
God is immortal, nobody can kill God.

I'm not sure you comprehend the write-up or the video.
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
donnie:

I'm not sure your comprehend the write-up or the video.
Nobody can kill the holyspirit in you.
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nuttella:
Nobody can kill the holyspirit in you.

Revelation 14:9-10
[9]And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10]The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by kehnton(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
donnie:

Beautiful... all praises to YAH

תודה רב יהוה
Re: They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial by donnie(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
kehnton:

תודה רב יהוה

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Still Evolving? / "Should A Christian Be A Member Of A Secret Society?" /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.