Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If You Were Mr Chima? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Mr Chima? (8751 Views)

Mrs.chima. / Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2011
How wish i could speak yoruba so i could simply pass you a message
but i cant, Ragdolls what part of IT IS OKAY dont you understand, i am not a kid
and thanks for your views but you really dont know how i feel each time you insult her
we are more than an item and intimate already and sincerely speaking ragdolls if you keep insulting her
u are doing that to me too thats why i am asking u to quit it,

There is absoutely nothing i havent tried so im asking u to please stop this immediately not just on this thread
but everywhere, life is already too hectic to worry about and the least things we want on our mind is coming online
to insult parents who simply have no idea what is been said about them

I really shouldnt find myself in the middle of an e-war between to ladies but u simply dont know how i feel each time
you insult her, I would really appericate if you simply give me this little favour im asking u for and quit it,
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
blah mfckin blah.

this is still being talked about BECAUSE. . .??

Listen 190 i dont like that trick and she dont like me.
bottom line nothing more to discuss. let her keep
lying to herself everyone has seen what really went down
and who really lacks the home training. [i.e. dissing an entire
ethnicity, dissing someone's deceased loved ones (lucky i wasnt infront of her)
and following ppl throughout to revive old 'beefs' (as she calls it)]
so leave it.

as for plans. . .talk is cheap.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^ Lady i understand how bitter you might but
and believe me, i am not a violent person to matter how much i tend to do online,
But what i do know is TWO WRONGS KANT MAKE A RIGHT!

If you feel ragdolls doesnt like you, then leave it that way and as a Nigerian i am personally apologising if you feel
insulted cos of your ethicity, family and what have you, we are still going to talk about this off here but i want ragdolls to have
an idea of what im doing, i would try to favour one person and leave the other, i know you much much better mzdark than any other
person on this forum and u know quite well i dont even know ragdolls, i also understand your views on the issue and i sincerely speaking
dont know how the hatred grew between you both but i have asked ragdolls to quit it and she would so i am asking u to also for what u
say you have for me to also quit this immediately and let things go

Ragdolls exactly the same thing i have just said is what im still gonna say off NL so please drop this fights immediately and let things go
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
ok oo! im done. i will leave. . .errrm her, alone. wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
Like I said, 190, just look away. In fact just pretend like nothing is happening. You're making the ghetto tramp feel even more important. She swore recently to deal with me but she's been dealing laughs for all concerned. Her sagging trick butt needs to be flogged if u two are so "intimate" as u say. Flog her good then tie her to a stake for crows to feed on her cornfield forehead. I'll tell you when she's had enough tongue.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

Too foolish ediots should never get intimate. That would screw up the natural order of things as God intended.

Thank God, they only get intimate on NL and over the phone. grin

Mu he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Heeee heeeee heeeewwww heewwwww heeee grin

What a great team we would make, however I can tell we work better alone grin. Nevertheless allow me permission to use your delicious new laugh in further posts mu he hee heeee heeeee heeeeeeee grin grin!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
Frstranger

May amadioha strike you dead with disease

@Ragdolls

Abeg e don do,

Biko  embarassed  embarassed

please let that be the last reply here, we may all go back and continue doing our thing

@Mzdark,

Thank you too, please let that be the last reply here
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
@190 u see how she only gets hyped when her fagg0t help comes around; ah well.

i made a promise to you, phate and. . .pinkrex <<< lol i guess.

and i'm gonna abide by it  wink after I post this song  grin

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-rN-98kFQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]

yewwwwyewwwwwyeeeeeew!  grin grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@190 u see how she only gets hyped when her fagg0t help comes around; ah well.

i made a promise to you, phate and. . .pinkrex <<< lol i guess.

and i'm gonna abide by it  wink.

Stop lying kuntface, fstranger only pops in once in a while, and as for me I'm ALWAYS hyped. So it's cool when 190 or MzChima are backing you up, but when I get/give props to my crew, it's bad eh?? GOAT!! Let's see if u can keep ur "promise", not just to me but to all ur other "HATERS". While you're at it go buy some cream to use on those ashy toes of urs tongue. LMAO, no wonder you call urself "dark as sh-it", those black toes are nasty!!! I think you should leave the glads alone and stick to the knee-high boots from now on mu heehee heeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
*190 can you PLEASE translate that^^^ if you speak Bush Ape, please oo!

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTw287pA-00?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
Jesus christ

[size=58pt]RAGDOLLS!! angry angry[/size]
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^she moved to another thread. . .a safe haven where she has help.
grin  grin  grin  grin

i remember when fstranger was SOOOO scared and timid to reply in the romance section.
now that he finally sees my beef he latches on to her. . .i have that effect on ppl.
it's like that every time. wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
190:

Jesus christ

[size=58pt]RAGDOLLS!!  angry  angry[/size]

Lol chill out dude, I mean seriously how can u even stand those miserable bow legs!!? Or that mumu togo face? And those feet  shocked shocked shocked shocked. They should be amputated for the sake of saving our precious eyes from the gory sight  grin grin. Okay okay, I feel your pain, , monkey no fine but im boyfie like am  grin grin grin mu hehehheee hheeee heeee
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol chill out dude, I mean seriously how can u even stand those miserable bow legs!!? Or that mumu togo face? And those feet  shocked shocked shocked shocked. They should be amputated for the sake of saving our precious eyes from the gory sight  grin grin. Okay okay, I feel your pain, , monkey no fine but im boyfie like am  grin grin grin mu hehehheee hheeee heeee

'eeiiiirch eeeeicchhh'

all i hear is chimpanzee. somebody please explain oo.
tongue
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
[size=48pt]** BREATHS DOWN ***

Ragdolls, Mzdark,

I AM COMPLETELY FED UP AND DISGUSTINGLY PISSED AND ANNOYED WITH BOTH OF YOU

WHAT THE Bleep IS WRONG WITH YOU BOTH,

ANY MORE POST FROM U BOTH AND IM REPORTING U BOTH TO THE MOD'S
[/size]
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
190:

[size=48pt]** BREATHS DOWN ***

Ragdolls, Mzdark,

I AM COMPLETELY FED UP AND DISGUSTINGLY PISSED AND ANNOYED WITH BOTH OF YOU

WHAT THE bleep IS WRONG WITH YOU BOTH,

ANY MORE POST FROM U BOTH AND IM REPORTING U BOTH TO THE MOD'S
[/size]

There, there, 190, I know it's hard e-dating a baboon, but don't let it get you down. By the way shouldn't you be watching the Nigerian-Ethiopian match? Utaka just scored grin.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2011

Phew! O boi, no be small matter o. 190, whats the way forward now?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
hello phate. the matter is micro.
i'm the one fueling the issue,
when i say jump she jumps. . .as i have proven
just now. . .but like i said before i'm done.

just put a muzzle on that rabies infected
she-german sherpard tongue
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2011

MsDark, just act matured and quit replying and the issue will end itself. Seriously.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2011

And Ragdolls, is this how you treat guests? Nigerians are known for their hospitality. Be nice to MsDark.

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^ funny you have alot to say when ragdollz is online but when she is nowhere to be found you are on HUSH mode.

@phate you can stop the act now. i am not interested in being friends with her ok?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by desholah(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
Phate07:

MsDark, just act matured and quit replying and the issue will end itself. Seriously.

OAMFL (sooooo funny I'm laffing backwards grin) Phate07 funny enough it's THAT easy. But the ghetto smut will never walk away and will always jump back on my back like the deranged ugly monkey she is. Heee heee mu hee mu heee mu hhheee heee grin.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
Ok phate. . .lemme see how this will go.

Ok Ragdollz how about this.
I not gonna hurl insults at you anymore why?
cause it's mad boring now and I find your life depressing as is
so I'm not gonna entertain your bull cause you talk but ain't saying a goddamn thing.

but your BOY? Fstranger? lemme see how he does on his own two cause he got too much mouth
when you are around but is quiet when you are not.

I can't respect n.ggas like that. Step aside wink.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

She is an un-invited guests, and this is how we treat uninvited guests. She is a worthless jamo and a low-life to boot. Let her go find her mates at www.lowlifeniajawannabedicksuckingjamos.com

PRICELESS!! Lol, fstranger, when I am weak u make me strong grin. Just when I get bored with her ish, you bring the groove right back. Mu hee hee heeee, loving that site. She'd make Supermod there if only she'd leave NL long enough!! But she's glued here like she's glued on crack grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Ok phate. . .lemme see how this will go.

Ok Ragdollz how about this.
I not gonna hurl insults at you anymore why?
cause it's mad boring now and I find your life depressing as is
so I'm not gonna entertain your bull cause you talk but ain't saying a goddamn thing.

but your BOY? Fstranger? lemme see how he does on his own two cause he got too much mouth
when you are around but is quiet when you are not.

I can't respect n.ggas like that. Step aside  wink.

FU-CK OFF TRICK WITH your FAKE AZZ TRUCE!!!

YOU THINK I'M DUMB LIKE YOU?? GO TO HELL AND STAY THERE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF WALKING AWAY OR BETTER STILL, APOLOGIZING!! GOATSH-IT!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
[size=38pt]ragdolls which kind demon dey worry you!!

Why kant u simply leave her alone,

I am getting a high blood pressure over here cos of you ooh!!

LEAVE HER ALONE!!  angry angry
[/size]
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
ragdollz:

PRICELESS!! Lol, fstranger, when I am weak u make me strong grin. Just when I get bored with her ish, you bring the groove right back. Mu hee hee heeee, loving that site. She'd make Supermod there if only she'd leave NL long enough!! But she's glued here like she's glued on crack grin

Dependant much? girl you are pathetic. as for
truce lmao this aint a truce. I'd never ask you for a truce let alone apologize.
im TELLING you are tired and i am bored. but because your tampon has alot to say
when you are offline, let him talk poo on his own. stop sucking his dck.

anyway lol like i said. your time is over.

fstranger you have something else you'd like to say?
and i NEVER need your attention u are the one who lives on "who's online'
to see what I am up to and who I am beefing with. Dont get it twisted.
You would not hear from me if you'd mind your business.
You are less than a man having to rely on ragdollz cause you can't
take on a female on your own. Defend that.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Dependant much? girl you are pathetic. as for
truce lmao this aint a truce. I'd never ask you for a truce let alone apologize.
im TELLING you are tired and i am bored. but because your tampon has alot to say
when you are offline, let him talk poo on his own. stop sucking his dck.

anyway lol like i said. your time is over.

fstranger you have something else you'd like to say?

PROUD UGLY BIATCH. I WISH THE TIME YOU SPENT TALKING BACK TO YOUR BETTERS, YOU USED INSTEAD TO WORK ON THAT DEAD RUSTY ASHY SKIN OF YOURS. YOU IN THE UNITED STATES?? GOSH, THE FARMERS IN THE MOST RUGGED VILLAGE IN NAIJA HAS MUCH BETTER SKIN TONE THAN YOU!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Have Had Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.