Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

If You Were Mr Chima? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Mr Chima? (8748 Views)

Mrs.chima. / Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by pinkrex(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2011
I just discorvered 190 is now a (female) abi na hemaphrodite he/she be?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2011
pinkrex:

I just discorvered 190 is now a (female) abi na hemaphrodite he/she be?
honestly that guy amazed me.as foul mouthed as akara woman in oshodi.when a real man comes back home and meet his wife exchanging insults with the neighbour's wife,the last thing he'll do is to join in the contest because thats GAY.SMH
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
ragdollz:

Gosh goatskin didn't u get the freaking MEMO??

GAME OVER BIATCHI!!! Stop d fake bravado, I can just see your big brown goat's eyes welling up with pitiful tears grin. Ugly pathetic proud dirty slut - keep marking time talking about 41 mins?? Skunk, wot's THAT got to do with the fact that u'r a bulging-azzed project hoe with no attributes worth talking about but your frequently-pummelled gutter nyansh!!! Heeewhewwwhewwww! Trashy TRAMP!!!

funny. cause no tears and i am grinning profusely >>>> last night and right now.
game over lol. the game was over 6 months ago child, you are the one struggling
to 'embarass me' and your mission my fwend, is NL's biggest & most EPIC of all [b]FAIL[/b]ures.

ghetto hoe? teheeeewheeeheewheew ( grin  grin) girl I live in a city in North Carolina (U.S.)
that is prodominately white & asian. You cannot make less than a certain amount to live where I live.
so 'try again muddahsukkah'.  tongue

at least u admitted to your stalker-dom, stalking is the way of life 4 bush folks i reckon.
how else would u eat and catch your source of clothing  grin  grin just pray that
it doesn't rain so yer family's mud hut wont get ruined.  tongue
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
This goatskin no go ever hear word. North Carolina ko, South Dakota ni tongue. LOOK KUNTFACE I DON'T CARE IF U LIVE ON THE FU-CKING MOON; I'VE SEEN UR GHETTO CLOTHES, UR SCRAP CAR, UR UGLY SULKY FACE AND UR DIRTY CLUTTERED ONE-ROOM APARTMENT!!! There ain't NOTHING u can say that'll make believe different from what I already KNOW: U'R A POOR STINKING PROJECT JAMO! NOW SHAKE THAT WOBBLY TAIL FEATHER AT UR PI-MP AND MAKE UR MAMMY A FEW DOLLARS FOR UR GRITS TONIGHT!! THIRD-CLASS U.S. IMMIGRANTS. HEHEW HEHEWWW!!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
without fail.  grin *i throw the 'triscuit' and here comes di mongrel*

This goatskin no go ever hear word.
speak english monkaaaay!  cheesy

>>> my face, my room, skanky jamo. . .blah blah.
that still don't change that fact that your funky a$s have no life, yer too puzzy to upload yer
pik and the fact that you can't get over me. If I were a dike I probably would honor your request
but im not into carpet burn.  wink & unlike you i dont need a visa to travel, so that immigrant line is tired.
I'm certified 'chile' all I need is my American passport umkay? know that bottyclot gyal.  wink

as for my OLD car that acura was/is in PERFECT condition. the interior new.
wheels in tact & w/ rims.  negros who in the trap bizz used to ask me to sell it to them. nothing about me
is cheap, i wear house clothes in MY HOUSE! (not the club. . not in school dodo)
and still fresher than yew  tongue. the only thing you've seen in my room is my mirror reflection and some stuffed animals.
you aint seen shiet.  tongue keep wishing and while you at it, cunumunu fix yer hair. . your GLUED IN track is showing.  grin grin
heheeheeheee yewwyewwyeeewwww!  grin  grin

btw do you guyses still pay hut tax? i can put $5.00 on it if u need it. undecided
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 3:49am On Mar 26, 2011
GOAT!!! SAVE D $5 FOR UR FAMILY DINNER BIATCHI!! "OLD" CAR? DAMNED RIGHT IT'S OLD!! THAT ACURA WAS MADE THE LAST CENTURY I'LL BET. EVEN IN NAIJA NO SELF-RESPECTING SOUL WOULD TOUCH AN ACURA WITH A 100-FOOT POLE!!

LOOK JAMO SLUT, U CAN FOOL OTHERS BUT NOT ME! U ALWAYS "DRESS UP" FOR THE CAMERA, WHAT WITH UR DIRTY BROWN SWEATERS AND KNEE-HIGH HOE BOOTS grin. AND U STILL LOOK LIKE U'RE WORTH 50 CENTS!! FLATTENED HAIR OVER A MONSTER FOREHEAD AND OLD-SCHOOL FRAMES ON UR UGLY MUG - U STILL WANNA TALK!?

SLUT YOU'S TIRED, OLD, POOR N UGLY!! NOTHING U SAY CAN CHANGE THAT. FACT!!

HEEHAW HEEHHEEHAWWWW!!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 3:59am On Mar 26, 2011
^^^^^ LOL, thanks fstranger, luv ya too grin, heehee grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 26, 2011
jealousy is an ugly trait.
a gay who cant stand on his own two and a nigerian bush btch
who is jealous of and obsessed with a jamo. upload your pic and then talk.
like i said any pik i take is spontaneous and even when i dont do my hair
i am fresher and look oh so better than yew. FACT.

as for my old acura atleast i can choose which ride to drive
i dont have to walk. 16k a year and u cant even afford a laptop
so please dont kid yourself trying to compare your bush life with mine.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2011
JEALOUS OF WHO? YOU?? TRICK PLEASE!!!

Jamo ghetto girrrl grin. The day you fully understand WHY I can't stand ur guts, maybe then u can be free. You boast too much (when in fact u have nothing), you talk a lot of crap (when in fact u know nothing) - and u're generally fu-cking IRRITATING JEEZ!!!! Now if that's anything to be "jealous" of, then I'll eat my head grin!! Anyway, if u're soooo cool then nothing I say should really bother you. Cos nothing u ever say bothers ME, biatccch!!! It's the internet, sickface, so don't be such a freaking crackbaby! Mzdarksyphilliticuglyazzjamofromdghettostiltskin grin haaaaaarharrrrrrharrrhaaaaaarrrr THANKS FSTRANGER3 for that one, better than mines by FAR!!!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
Bush btch did I studder? i dont think so.

so now i shouldn't take this serious? and it's the internet? hmmm. . .interesting.

I find it mad funny you say fugg.ry like that but yet say:
"I can't stand your guts. . .Mzdarksyphilliticuglyazzjamofromdghettostiltskin"
sounds like a hurt sketel to me.  You are sooo broken and pathetic. Anyway as I said it aint my problem.
You're the one who followed me around for half a year, bird. Scavenging for my attention and seeking help from your lame reject allies
like yer human tampon f[/b]agsteadyfckedindazz[b]stranger. Keep logging in and out and waiting 15minutes - hours at a time for my reply.
I'm the center of yer sad universe Rag[/b]2puzzy2postpikvisalotteyrecipientniajanappysyntheticweavewearingHIVbushgoatyeyefowl[b]dollztongue

you can take the goat from the bush but the bush mentality will always be part of them.
like I said pay yer hut tax buy some high grade weave and hop off this hawt Jamo. Tend to yer mammy/papi who are too daft and broke to travel outside of the village much less the country. That's what u need to do, ya hear fugly HIV + claps mutation embodiment bush animal bottyclot gyal? treeeleeleleehehe yewwyewwyeeewwww! tongue tongue

yer stuck on stoopid a$s will be back. am sure.
come fetch yer triscuit hungry ashy-village btch  tongue.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by pinkrex(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
honestly that guy amazed me.as foul mouthed as akara woman in oshodi.when a real man comes back home and meet his wife exchanging insults with the neighbour's wife,the last thing he'll do is to join in the contest because thats GAY.SMH

Well, maybe its the new way of expressing and demonstrating love, *winks*
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2011
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2011
Lmaoooooo grin.

GOATSKIN IS A COPYCAAAAAAT!!!!!

Ur disses r so lame, they wouldn't hurt the feelings of a fly. Yet twice pple I don't even know have said "I LOVE U RAGDOLLZ" just for me kicking ur sagged butt online grin. Hmmn,it felt sooo good esp from fstranger3, who feels me no strings attached. Unlike u with ur lame self always tryna "hook up" with pple. GOAT!! 190's cheap little "poor man's akata!!" Grow a decent face on that ugly mug of urs b4 u talk back to me skank!!! Heeheeheee haaawwwwwww!!!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
8:42 (U.K. time) u leave that message and its now 9:20 and u are STILL on this thread waiting. . .P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C

my disses are lame? but they are authentic and real. you recycle the same schit with your second rate
azz. don't bring copy cat business to me cause aint no Nigerian muchless European saying words like
"trick, biatch, and bird/pigeon" and you are notorious for rephrasing my schit. like I told you yer only support
consists of lames and other rejects. . .that is the story of your life. God bless which ever Jamo hurt yer irrelevant feelings
I raise my glass to HER. & stop obsessing over my nyash! I would tell you to kiss it and the tatoo right above it considering
that is where u came from  grin but being a deranged dike, you might not want to let go. you said it felt good when other lames
congratulated you yet you fail to realize they didnt have the strength to take me on when it was me and them which AGAIN i stress
they are OTHER rejects. What are two lames to an ENTIRE section. Second RATE!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2011

Okay ladies, you need to quash this, whatever it is. One of ya need to act matured and stop this stoopid back-and-fro. It is not nice.
Thank you!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
Phate I have tried on numerous occasions to ignore the bush animal
but was unsuccessful as IT always seems to want to follow me throughout
the forum and if it's not me that IT follows its my girl Chima. Bottom the pigeon has
no life and claims to be after IT's masters. Pulease! it's pretty jobless and I am NOT convinced.
So if need be I will leave it alone but if my mother is brought into it, I won't be silent.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2011

MsDarkskin, let bygones be bygones. One step to ending this is to stop the name-calling, you should try and refer to her as . Ragdolls which is her moniker here on Nl.

And the same goes for you too, Ragdolls. Be nice.

I believe you two can be great friends, with time. But first of all, you have to end this dispute.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
@phate lol. yes mr. mediator.
as for being good friends that is not the first time i have
heard the line but as far as she is concerned that would never happen.
like i said as long as my mother and father aint involved in her rants i am gravy.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@phate lol. yes mr. mediator.
as for being good friends that is not the first time i have
heard the line but as far as she is concerned that would never happen.
like i said as long as my mother and father aint involved in her rants i am gravy.

grin Aha, i think we are having progress, you stopped calling Ragdolls 'it' and called her 'she'. Now, thats the right way.

Lets try this little experiment. For the net 2 weeks, you'll be nice to her and she'll be nice to you. No name calling, No bad blood.

And i will be the arbitrator.

Deal?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 3:18am On Mar 27, 2011
Phate07 Nice one, however me n dat ghetto slut jamo can NEVER be friends. I detest her with a PASSION even I can't explain. Bi-tch talking about me dissing her pal chima. Hey check this, it wasn't ME started d "If u were Mr Chima" topic so I guess I'm not the only one knows she's a kunt! Even goatskin has hordes of enemies so what are we saying? Meanwhile 99% of those I have beef with on Nl are HER chums. Well Phate I know u can dislike someone without having to cuss the living daylight out of them, but she is SOOOOO annoying with her, "I LIVE IN AMERICA, I DRIVE TWO CARS, I'M AN ASST MANAGER, I HAVE A BIG SAGGING BUTT etc bullsh-it which pisses me off cos she doesn't even know how she looks (like a cheap ugly ghetto jamo). Well I'll see if I can help it, I'll stop yabbing her lame azz - except that, the proud little sickface will never learn SO MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST STICK TO THE STATUS QUO ON HER LAME JAMO AZZ!!! heehee heehawwwwwwww grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2011

Ragdolls, quit it! Wtf?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2011
phate07

you have really tried and has spoken well, wat i kant understand is why ragdolls as she said would simply hate on her cos she said those things if mzdark keep saying one or two things about her life that should be her headache, nairaland is too big and too busy for one to be concerned bout someone else, the only thing that simply pisses me off is how ragdolls who i have asked to kill this beef for more than 2months now would leave the issue been discussed and face mzdark.

and mzdark on the 2nd hand is always too quick to step into people's shoes,now this subject was started by another entire Nairalander to discuss the someone elses, mzdark and ragdolls move in and start cursing each other totally forgetting the issue been discussed whereas the main issue been discussed has totally forgotten that a thread was made about her and mzdark is made to take in heavy insults just for nothing,

ragdolls quit this BS immediately and mzdark call me undecided
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by pinkrex(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
and mzdark on the 2nd hand is always too quick to step into people's shoes,now this subject was started by another entire Nairalander to discuss the someone elses, mzdark and ragdolls move in and start cursing each other totally forgetting the issue been discussed whereas the main issue been discussed has totally forgotten that a thread was made about her and mzdark is made to take in heavy insults just for nothing

This set derailed my first post on NL with their personal issues and they r all about derailing every thread without caution. if yu guyz dnt stop this, we're r all gona report yu guyz to NL admin to have ur account deleted or create a section called 'Beef' so yu guyz can fight and die there without derailing every single thread cos u have access!!!!!!!Really vexin hard.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
Well well well 190, all I ever wanted was for that jamo to show some respect. She was disrespectful from the start if you care to dig it up. And one thing pisses me off is DISRESPECT esp from someone who I consider too lame to be disrespecting indiscriminately. Even Seun, even flipping OBAMA would never get away with it neither on NL or in d real world. U'll never see Seun misyarning and he owns d flipping site. Yet one member thinks she has the lip, and bc she's a "jamaican living in america" no one can talk abi. She feels she has the guts to diss me, so I let her see what it feels day in, day out. If I can change the mindset of even ONE proud, dumb member then my work is done! Now talk to her to borrow some manners from her African pals, maybe one day this BEEF will die a natural death :/.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
And as for u pinkrex I think you're getting too big for ur baby booties. One thing that pisses me off is anyone threatening to run to admin. If u can't make ur feelings known without dangling the fear of BAN at someone then it's obvious u don't leave ur house without a bodyguard cos u can't face life without help from a bigger, tougher protector. Grow up pinkrex, both on NL n off it.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
ragdollz:

Well well well 190, all I ever wanted was for that jamo to show some respect. She was disrespectful from the start if you care to dig it up. And one thing pisses me off is DISRESPECT esp from someone who I consider too lame to be disrespecting indiscriminately. Even Seun, even flipping OBAMA would never get away with it neither on NL or in d real world. U'll never see Seun misyarning and he owns d flipping site. Yet one member thinks she has the lip, and bc she's a "jamaican living in america" no one can talk abi. She feels she has the guts to diss me, so I let her see what it feels day in, day out. If I can change the mindset of even ONE proud, dumb member then my work is done! Now talk to her to borrow some manners from her African pals, maybe one day this BEEF will die a natural death :/.

OK

but please for my sake let this die immedaitely

mzdark contact me if u see this and dont reply pleaseeee

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

190, I promise to stop but this is HILARIOUS!!  grin grin

@Pinkrex I wasn't even talking to her in the first place when it started [she must have a memory lapse]
that member, Excoba101, has long since left. she took it on herself to step up and start guessing my
lifestyle and being stereotypical with her bush self. There is no explanation that can justify stalking someone
for 6 months. The most someone, WHO IS SANE, would do is 'tell me off' and move on. This aint hatred it's obsession.

And Ragdollz this aint beef child. Beef is taking it out on the street which you would never do and luckily for you won't happen.
If I came off disrespectful being OLDER than me you should have done what you did in the beginning by speaking your
piece and moving the fck on but you couldn't because you are childish and immature and now want to feign being
the one to 'put me in my place' and be all self righteous. Now you have crap to say about Jamaicans (you started the
ethnic bullschit) and thinking because I am on an African site I will keep my mouth closed - WRONG!  I really don't care how
you feel about me being Jamaican - American cause it has ZERO, CERO, ZILCH, NADA to do with you. You don't like me and i DETEST
you but the world still turns  cool. Like I said, say what you want to say but leave my fcking parents out of this.
Respect me and I will respect you bottom line. Mi DONE talk.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2011
Well I will address my reply to 190. As u can see bro she will NEVER learn, never ADMIT she is wrong, and will rather DIE than walk away without dropping one lame little insult. U should have taught her better 190 I mean, u've been together this long. The gutter-ghetto in her will never be purged. She and excoba had beef, with that same dirty attitude she bust on a topic I was discussing in. I never knew wot issues she had with others but she acted so rudely I gave it back to her disrespectful ghetto azz. By the time she explained (very proudly and without an ounce of remorse), the damage had already been done. More than TWICE she feigned peace; the last time she gave a looong speech how tired she was of all this and how much "bigger" she was, and even said "HAVE A NICE NIGHT". Within 48 hours she was back on her dirty ghetto grind.

It's safe to say I've never disliked anyone so much both on and off the net. She's showing no readiness to apologize sincerely so it's back to square one. And the BEEF GOES ON!!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
grin grin
who cares ragdollz.

go fill out a job application and let it go.

the beef may go on. but yer gonna be talking
2 urself lmao.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
It's safe to say I've never disliked anyone so much both on and off the net. She's showing no readiness to apologize sincerely so it's back to square one. And the BEEF GOES ON!!!

Thank you for taking your time and respectfully explaining things to me from your point of view
But all these pleas and talks would be in vain if wateva u share doesnt end, please just squash this insults and let it end
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
190 as u can see, d jamo has no home training. I wonder how she survived so long in the ghetto streets where resides, without being gunned down in a drive-by, what with her dirty attitude. I suggest u disassociate urself from such scum; she's using u to gain acceptance n respectability on NL grin. Aw shucks, 190, from now on just stay out of this; I have plans for this trick. U've tried ur best I'll give u that. But I suggest from now on, u look the other way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Have Had Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.