Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

If You Were Mr Chima? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Mr Chima? (8749 Views)

Mrs.chima. / Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Phate!  I kinda miss that gay arse pink font.   kiss kiss
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
Chima don't even dignify these BUST DOWNS with a reply.
They are too busy worrying about your life and they don't even have a life of their own.
They call you jobless and hooked on NL, but. . .how would would they know if they weren't
on here all the time themselves?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzGreat:

i dont have a problem with mrs chima and i dont know why these lil boys on NL have huggy probs wiv her infact i find her comments and threads entertaining and elightening. you see mrs chima, always stand tall and firm to situation s(guess u doing that already).dont mind what these boys, i say  nutty nutty lil boys here say al d time. i dont even know why men of these days are afraid of women of integrty, dignity and power.

as for 190, i have a question for you, from your comments on this thread, why are you an a s s kisser, infact you don even s m o o c h kon give d backside belle join?

I don't have ANY PROBLEMS with ANYBODY on this thread or site.  For some STRANGE reasons they seems to think that I do and actually think I give a Bleep about them.  I mean no offense but I do not come online to see what somebody doing in their life but speak my opinions on threads and comments posted.  As you noticed I never get into people personal business UNTIL they get into mine.  

Yes, IT is an arse kisser.  When you low on ammunition arse kissing is the last resort.   wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

I Love Mrs Chima. don't know what i would do on NL,without my sis. smiley smiley wink

i love her too and her character is muah muah muah even if av never set an eye on her
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2011
Phate07:

grin grin grin oh you give a Bleep! Come here. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(rubbing the ears and belly) You like that don'tcha boy?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't have ANY PROBLEMS with ANYBODY on this thread or site.  For some STRANGE reasons they seems to think that I do and actually think I give a bleep about them.  I mean no offense but I do not come online to see what somebody doing in their life but speak my opinions on threads and comments posted.  As you noticed I never get into people personal business UNTIL they get into mine.  

Yes, IT is an arse kisser.  When you low on ammunition arse kissing is the last resort.   wink

grin grin grin i feel you jare
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Chima don't even dignify these BUST DOWNS with a reply.
They are too busy worrying about your life and they don't even have a life of their own.
They call you jobless and hooked on NL, but. . .how would would they know if they weren't
on here all the time themselves?

MRS. CHIMA JOBLESS?   grin grin grin grin  I wish I could stay at home and just CHAT ALL DAY.  I guess because they can't chat at work and get paid for it I must be jobless.  

LMAO@Mrs. Chima BEING JOBLESS!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Even when I go on MATERNITY LEAVE I will still have a job.  I makes my money LEGALLY and FILE INCOME TAX and GET INCOME TAX RETURN.  That one of the benefits of being an American citizen.   wink

I love EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT and will be ENJOYING THE CHILD CREDIT NEXT YEAR! YAY BABY! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
There was a time i diss MzDarkskin & that dead brain called Mrs.chima on advocator's thread sometimes ago after a while i decided to apologize back to them, momentarily Mzdarkskin understand & accept my apology immediately to show how matured dat sweet lady is and i can't see what that jamo goddess will do to me on here that gon' make me diss her ever again.

As for dat mumu named Mrs.Chima, that i-diot keep insulting again to show how senseless & immatured she is, i love tryin some ladies here but it happens Mrs.chima low memory IQ is insufficient to be in romance section but kid section if there's one on NL. Sincerely, her husband must really be trying for keeping a she-goat as a housewife, well i'm glad maybe he's only using dat dummy as a sex object for the main time till he get his Miss.Right cos without kids he knows what he's doing (no offence)
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
WORD honey, let them hate some more.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

There was a time i diss MzDarkskin & that dead brain called Mrs.chima on advocator's thread sometimes ago after a while i decided to apologize back to them, momentarily Mzdarkskin understand & accept my apology immediately to show how matured dat sweet lady is and i can't see what that jamo goddess will do to me on here that gon' make me diss her ever again.

As for dat mumu named Mrs.Chima, that i-diot keep insulting again to show how senseless & immatured she is, i love tryin some ladies here but it happens Mrs.chima low memory IQ is insufficient to be in romance section but kid section if there's one on NL. Sincerely, her husband must really be trying for keeping a she-goat as a housewife, well i'm glad maybe he's only using dat dummy as a sex object for the main time till he get his Miss.Right cos without kids he knows what he's doing (no offence)

I'm dissapointed at these statements, y now? this beautiful lady has done you no harm, haba
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
Would all these women shut da fcukk up? 4 real Mrs.chima is a dead brain just relax and observe.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzGreat

I don't want you to be disappointed with those statement, just relax from now on to observe dat fat cat called Mrs.chima
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

And if you are the mature one here, you shouldn't be hating.

Why put so much energy and time into hating someone you will probably never meet? And going as far as insulting her marriage is just disrespectful.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

Would all these women shut da fcukk up? 4 real Mrs.chima is a dead brain just relax and observe.

you should shut d f u c k up and stop typing nonsense in here. did she kill your mother? no, did she collect ur sis husband? no is she intimidating you? YES. so why are you ranting and calling her names for crying out loud. go sit your butt somewhere and type meaningful things here. SMH for you tossinville
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ rokiatu good question. Tosin answer her
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
smh @ tosin!  undecided
im neutral on this one but at the end of the day
some of u dudes are far worse than Chima is made out to be.
One clown used language suggestive of r@ping Chima
and forcing her to perform oral s3x on him. Now she is accused of
being 'anti-men' yet with comments like those being CELEBRATED
and "lol'd" at, it begs one to REALLY wonder what is REALLY the problem. . .
lipsrsealed hmmmm.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
Rokiatu

Sincerely, i'm not hatin & never would i be a hater but i'm just picking out the facts about dat mumu named Mrs.chima cos with her pathetic attitudes her marriage would probably collapse soon.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

MzGreat

I don't want you to be disappointed with those statement, just relax from now on to observe dat fat cat called Mrs.chima

i av observed her already and i see no wrong in her. u still calling her names, u sure dont have respect for women,be matured
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

Would all these women shut da fcukk up?
Seriously dude, that is uncalled for.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzGreat
madam, if you can't understand my point the way guys do complain about dat senseless azz named Mrs.chima you won't be speaking this way.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

smh @ tosin!  undecided
im neutral on this one but at the end of the day
some of u dudes are far worse than Chima is made out to be.
One clown used language suggestive of r@ping Chima
and forcing her to perform oral s3x on him. Now she is accused of
being 'anti-men' yet with comments like those being CELEBRATED
and "lol'd" at, it begs one to REALLY wonder what is REALLY the problem. . .
lipsrsealed hmmmm.

i wonder myself honestly.
wats popin MzD?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
Folks, i don't care may i'm gonna see her or not in real life, but if people on here most especially guys don't tell you your PRONS & CONS with the way you act childishly, you wouldn't know how to behave in the midst of guys/people in real life thats just it.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ Tosin let her worry about her marriage and you should work hard on your hating ability. Seriously you need to quit
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

MzGreat
madam, if you can't understand my point the way guys do complain about dat senseless azz named Mrs.chima you won't be speaking this way.

so she should kiss y'all a s s cos she wanna satisfy y'all. i hope not and she doesnt even have anything to loose so why should she care about the complaints
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
Why is this gay named reality101 talking to me? ur fada nyansh ova dia.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzGreat
Madam, its like you're finding it hard to understand simple things, pls just hang it there.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosin your parents really did a good job in bringing you up and they must be proud of you. That is if you know who your father is, please do your no life a favor, change another name. Picture thief and gay is old now
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

MzGreat
Madam, its like you're finding it hard to understand simple things, pls just hang it there.

you should hang it and stop using insulting words on her. you mos def dont change people the way you have chosen to do, thats if ther's anything to change
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tosin

STOP IT!!

Lets have a lil chat @ the chat room,

I have the next 1hr to chat with u, meet me there  grin  grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mz. Dark,

I reserved my comments on the violation and the senseless comments about Mr. Chima for a reason.  You have proved my point that SOME people can actually read and understand the real dynamic of the situation.  Thanks sis!  

Reality, Mz. Great, and Rokiatu, I thanks you guys for the comments and such wise people you are.  Thanks.  

Now getting to the DEEP ISSUE of it all.  I have observed comments of SELECTED few and came to a conclusion.  That these selected few have SOME BITTERNESS toward women in general.  I am being the scapegoat because I am the most VOCAL and if you look at history of women who are conscious are the first to be "executed" and "ridiculed" such women have to be strong spiritually and physically to maintain their position in the world of brutal boys.  

I have always stated that women need to watch how the boys treats their mother and the women in their family.  It is a TRUE indication of how he will treat YOU.  I have actually had women shouted at me in REAL LIFE saying that I do not want them to have husbands or boyfriends.  That is not my plight.  My plight is to get women to be self aware of their WORTH and to know that they do not HAVE TO SETTLE to be loved.  It is sad to see WOMEN on this site will change their religions, jobs, image, and betray their family just to have a man.  

If a man truly loves you he will never cause you stress nor he will cause you strife.  That is the true.  But lonely and desperate women do not want to hear that and instead shoots down the messenger.  And for the boys, who are on a game plan can't stand a woman who is vocal and honest.  They rather hear the sugary version of life and live their lives in pretense.  SOME REGIONS are famous for that.  

It is unfortunate that these boys were raised to believe that women are subservant to them and because they have watched their mothers BEATEN, DISRESPECTED, ASSAULTED, AND violated they have carried that mentality into their adulthood affecting their marriage and relationships.  However the only different between the mother and the wife is the wife learned her worth and will not accept less than to be with a man.  

This thread isn't about Mr. Chima or Mrs. Chima, it is a outlet thread for the boys who are suffering from childhood abuse of any kind and the inability to verbalize their thoughts in a more MATURED manner.  This isn't about Mr. Chima's choice of a spouse but merely jealousy that such a man can handle a strong sister.  It is the dumbfoundness of many who can't believe a woman can be VOCAL, FREE, INDEPENDENT, SUCCESSFUL, and MARRIED to a strong man that is not wavered by low self esteem nor insecurity.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Mz. Dark,

I reserved my comments on the violation and the senseless comments about Mr. Chima for a reason.  You have proved my point that SOME people can actually read and understand the real dynamic of the situation.  Thanks sis!  

Reality, Mz. Great, and Rokiatu, I thanks you guys for the comments and such wise people you are.  Thanks.  

Now getting to the DEEP ISSUE of it all.  I have observed comments of SELECTED few and came to a conclusion.  That these selected few have SOME BITTERNESS toward women in general.  I am being the scapegoat because I am the most VOCAL and if you look at history of women who are conscious are the first to be "executed" and "ridiculed" such women have to be strong spiritually and physically to maintain their position in the world of brutal boys.  

I have always stated that women need to watch how the boys treats their mother and the women in their family.  It is a TRUE indication of how he will treat YOU.  I have actually had women shouted at me in REAL LIFE saying that I do not want them to have husbands or boyfriends.  That is not my plight.  My plight is to get women to be self aware of their WORTH and to know that they do not HAVE TO SETTLE to be loved.  It is sad to see WOMEN on this site will change their religions, jobs, image, and betray their family just to have a man.  

If a man truly loves you he will never cause you stress nor he will cause you strife.  That is the true.  But lonely and desperate women do not want to hear that and instead shoots down the messenger.  And for the boys, who are on a game plan can't stand a woman who is vocal and honest.  They rather hear the sugary version of life and live their lives in pretense.  SOME REGIONS are famous for that.  

It is unfortunate that these boys were raised to believe that women are subservant to them and because they have watched their mothers BEATEN, DISRESPECTED, ASSAULTED, AND violated they have carried that mentality into their adulthood affecting their marriage and relationships.  However the only different between the mother and the wife is the wife learned her worth and will not accept less than to be with a man.  

This thread isn't about Mr. Chima or Mrs. Chima, it is a outlet thread for the boys who are suffering from childhood abuse of any kind and the inability to verbalize their thoughts in a more MATURED manner.  This isn't about Mr. Chima's choice of a spouse but merely jealousy that such a man can handle a strong sister.  It is the dumbfoundness of many who can't believe a woman can be VOCAL, FREE, INDEPENDENT, SUCCESSFUL, and MARRIED to a strong man that is not wavered by self esteem nor insecurity.  

GBAM, where are the boys? grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
Boy thats some deep sh**t grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Have Had Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.