Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

If You Were Mr Chima? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Mr Chima? (8747 Views)

Mrs.chima. / Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by chiozor: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
lol @topic grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hello Rokiatu, Omoloa, and Ms. Potato!  How you lovely ladies doing?  I hope you lovely ladies doing so well today.    cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay getting to the topic-------I am not mentioning any names so if you think it is YOU then it is not my problem.  

It is interesting that we have SOME people who have to create another name JUST to complain about a chatter whom they say is "lying" or "faking" instead of using their original ID.  Unlike me, I will not be flooding precious Nairaland  grin with crying arsed threads about somebody that ISN'T my mate and blame others for my lack of "game" and "swag".  I will not be worrying about another FACELESS CHATTER personal life regardless if that chatter telling the truth or not.  That what JEALOUS and HATING people do.  Because they WISH THEY had the same thing.  (looking directly at the thread)

I do not go through men like ashawos go through white men on Christmas day because I can't seems to keep one dude long enough to write a paragraph LIKE A CHATTER OR CHATTERS on this site.  If it doesn't apply to you then don't get mad.

I can roll over in my bed and touch REAL INHOUSE MEAT and do not have to masturbate VIA SKYPE OR FACEBOOK and do not worry about WHAT ANOTHER FACELESS chatter doing in their spare time or even if the chatter got a man nor a woman.  THAT WHAT A PERSON WHO DON'T HAVE A MAN OR WOMAN DO.  (looking at the screen)

The fact that the OP took the time to construct a THREAD dedicating to me further proves the obsession with me.  Oh to the people that claims they are so busy and have better things to do.  Here a tip, do not tell someone that you are busy and in the same breath say I know your every posts and what you do online.  IF you are that BUSY the last thing you will be WORRYING ABOUT is a faceless chatter's Nairaland activities.  THAT WHAT PEOPLE WHO ARE JOBLESS DO. (looking at the screen)  

And all the BOYS on this THREAD, from the look of you and how you communicate I wouldn't doubt the ladies you barely got or trying to get is saying "why don't this nukka leave me alone?".  I don't blame them.  Trash with an extra small third leg belongs in the dumpster.  

Bring it bitches.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
nvo5:

for those of you, who will take their
life over a nagging wife, PLEASE MAKE
SURE YOU HAVE LIFE INSURANCE, it
will be a source of consolation to her.

They will not be MISSED that for sure. Their wives PROLLY waiting for that day. grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Whats is wrong with you guys and Mrs Chima? I dont see any problem with her and I never will. I think you guys are just intimidated with her just cause she told u the truth right out of her mouth! I think you guys are being a bully. U guys better start being like a man and apologize ooo! angry angry angry angry angry

Of course, you already know that. This is a classic case of CRYING BOY in the sandbox. What do you expect from PREPUBESCENT BOYS? Exactly this. And they wonder why they can't keep a woman OFFLINE or ONLINE. (looking at the screen)
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by alagha: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
HOPE mrs chima is out off network?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima(f): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
Why? You getting scared?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why? You getting scared?

[size=38pt] MRS CHINYERE CHIMA [/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
I said it lesbian boy and realkingson

Y'all shouldnt mess with the sleeping beast miz.chima

Y'all refused to listen to me, Now y'all getting your asses cursed out for saying the truth
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=33pt]SOMEBODY IS HURTING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size] (circa Mr. Cork 2011)
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs Chima, calm down hunni wink

Do not let faceless and nameless people to get on your nerve.

Take it as a compliment.

You must be very important for people to be thinking so much abt you like this. grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
;d
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
Rokiatu!  How are you sis?  

Trust me, they haven't gotten on my nerves yet.  You will surely know.  wink

I am actually enjoying the obsession and the attention I am receiving.  I am glad I am the highlight of their dark and misery life.  Somebody have to be the icon.   cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
Phate07:

;d

Phate!  I kinda miss that gay arse pink font.   kiss kiss
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
Miss chima- maka

what can we do to stop lesbian boy from going hard on your nuts grin grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Somebody have to be the icon.   cheesy cheesy grin grin
You are impossible.

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2011
190:

Miss chima- maka

what can we do to stop lesbian boy from going hard on your nuts grin grin

We can start first by getting you an offline woman so you can stop HATING on me.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

We can start first by getting you an offline woman so you can stop HATING on me.

ROTFLGMBAO!!

Who'z gat tyme 2 hate on you

ROTFLHMFHGBAO!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2011
Apparently you do. wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
Apparently i dont give a Bleep ( Ms chima 2011 )

why dont u listen to this song so u could calm your nerves down

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFK5Oh10os&feature=autoplay&list=ULX7Lje7jSqB0&index=9&playnext=8[/flash]
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2011
190:

Apparently i dont give a bleep ( Ms chima 2011 )

why dont u listen to this song so u could calm your nerves down

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFK5Oh10os&feature=autoplay&list=ULX7Lje7jSqB0&index=9&playnext=8[/flash]

Right. (curling lips upward like we do people that know they lying)
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Right. (curling lips upward like we do people that know they lying)

Breath in**

Breath out **

Calm down, u're getting hypertensive over nothing

Breath in again**

Breath out**

I dont want u to die, grin grin grin

so here have some wine and relax
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Tosinville(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hmm! i aint surprise to see this thread from another member, Mrs.Chima is a dead brain just like i always say here not knowing i'm not the on dude observing that lately.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
As I have predicted,

The Village Boys reporting to DUTY. White women RUN!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
i dont have a problem with mrs chima and i dont know why these lil boys on NL have huggy probs wiv her infact i find her comments and threads entertaining and elightening. you see mrs chima, always stand tall and firm to situation s(guess u doing that already).dont mind what these boys, i say  nutty nutty lil boys here say al d time. i dont even know why men of these days are afraid of women of integrty, dignity and power.

as for 190, i have a question for you, from your comments on this thread, why are you an a s s kisser, infact you don even s m o o c h kon give d backside belle join?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Goldieluks: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
This OP,is soo empty headed!!! WHAT NONSENSE angry
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
Chima

I thought im trying to help you

Here have some water

RELAX you need it
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Areaboy2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
LOL. so much hate on Mrs chima!

If you ask me, i think she portrays a different image on here than she is in real.

she's prolly sweet, caring, shy, good to talk to and maybe fat  undecided

but hey! Mr Chima isnt complaing so why should we give a Canadian moose piss about this ?  
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
190:

Breath in**

Breath out **

Calm down, u're getting hypertensive over nothing

Breath in again**

Breath out**

I dont want u to die,   grin  grin  grin

so here have some wine and relax

I thought you DIDN'T GIVE A Bleep?  Oh, I forgot--------- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
Area_boy:

If you ask me, i think she portrays a different image on here than she is in real.

but hey! Mr Chima isnt complaing so why should we give a Canadian moose piss about this ?  

Your mother sound lovely. Give her my regards. wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Goldieluks: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
I Love Mrs Chima. don't know what i would do on NL,without my sis. smiley smiley wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by 190: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
Area_boy:

EXACTLY

I KNOW SHES TIMID LIKE A GUINEA PIG IN REALITY

LETS CELEBRATE MISS CHIMA WITH THIS SONG!!

SHES REALLY A RUFF RYDER AND AN AMBASSADOR

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E&feature=autoplay&list=ULX7Lje7jSqB0&index=10&playnext=9[/flash]
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

I Love Mrs Chima. don't know what i would do on NL,without my sis. smiley smiley wink

Aww sis! I love you too boo.  kiss kiss kiss kiss
[size=2pt]You are not the only ones that looks forward to seeing my name and those who are jealous of the love done had it with me.  Let them vent for they will still be the sorry little nukkas they will always be.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Have Had Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.