Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) (4718 Views)

What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
A young lady took to Twitter to share a photo with an equally young man,dressed in matching outfits.

The surprising thing is,she revealed they have never met each other prior to this and she found it funny that they were both rocking the same outfits down to their sneakers.

The lady whose name is Amariahh wrote,

So here’s the guy I saw in the mall today. I don’t know him from Adam and Eve but I found it so funny that we were matching literally from shirt to shoes . If you see this, here’s our picture

Many Twitter users have been retweeting the post, hoping he sees it and it turns to a happy ending.

Below Are The Shocking Photos She Shared:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/strangers-bump-into-each-other-and-the-coincidence-has-people-gushing/

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by dkronicle(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wow
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by Cozbymaster97(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by Tolexander: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cool!

Either one of then is stalking the other and had done that to get the attention of the other
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by matrix199(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's called..."COINCIDENCE"

1 Like

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by mikejj(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin so wat do we do now....we should come and wear the cloth too..

3 Likes

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by mikejj(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
matrix199:
It's called..."COINCIDENCE"
coahsident ,go to education to acquire school pls.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by matrix199(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:

Usually I don't respond to quotes made by dimwits, but in your case, I will, because I wouldn't want you to grow horns as you grow older.

Take your studies more seriously, tell your old folks to enrol you in a good school. And mind who you quote next time, ok?

3 Likes

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by makapella(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Same clothes and exactly the same shoes
Sister mbok dont be vex oo but are you in any way related to uncle lai Mohammed? Its only such a sweet man that can give that kind of lie
I prostrate for you ooo..

5 Likes

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by fk001(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Another fake online story.

She is trying to show us her boyfriend indirectly.

Abeg make una no kill us with lies.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by ayanbaba2(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
fk001:
Another fake online story.
She is trying to show us her boyfriend indirectly.

Abeg make una no kill us with lies.
with almost the same shoes... let them continue!

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by mikejj(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
matrix199:

Usually I don't respond to quotes made by dimwits, but in your case, I will, because I wouldn't want you to grow horns as you grow older.

Take your studies more seriously, tell your old folks to enrol you in a good school. And mind who you quote next time, ok?
yes sire

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by wiseone28: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
yes sire
grin grin grin
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by Famousqueen(f): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
angry
mikejj:
can't stop laughing grin
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
"I don't know him from Adam and eve"

These whites and their "yeye" english grin

1 Like

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by wayne4loan: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Twitter and lies

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by Darkseid(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you believe this rubbish, I bet you'll also believe every lie that APC throws at you. The probability of this happening is zero; same top, same bottom, same shoes and same place, c'mon undecided

1 Like

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by blacq2009(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nothing "matching" about the picture except the sneakers. He's wearing t-shirt and you, sleeveless. He's wearing trousers and you're wearing a bum short.
So what is all this fuss about?

1 Like

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by mikejj(m): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2018
wiseone28:
grin grin grin
and what is making diswan laugh.

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by mikejj(m): 1:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Famousqueen:
angry can't stop laughing grin
sweet heart, don't stop biko.kwantinue

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by ExAngel007(f): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2018
THEY LOOK COOL TOGETHER
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by troubleseller: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Lie Mohammed's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2018
iAudio:
Lie Mohammed's daughter.

grin grin grin grin

Since When?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
That's probably because most online stores sell you outfits and show you matching accessories, which you could choose to buy or not.

And most of them too make the outfits available for both sexes and various sizes. It's simply coincidental that they had to rock it with the same colour of shirts, nd there's nothing unusual about that too.

I'd rock that shoe and shorts with a white shirt too.

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
That's probably because most online stores sell you outfits and show you matching accessories, which you could choose to buy or not.

And most of them too make the outfits available for both sexes and various sizes. It's simply coincidental that they had to rock it with the same colour of shirts, nd there's nothing unusual about that too.

I'd rock that shoe and shorts with a white shirt too.

Thanks darling

The best comment here

1 Like

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks darling

The best comment here
Thank you kiss

(1) (Reply)

I'm Living A Life Of Shame / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.