Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health (7171 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by Kahbahsah: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
rhynoemmie:

Please do you have any idea about the route for undergraduates
It also applies for undergraduate. However, instead of GRE, you will write SAT. But your chances are higher if your age is still low.
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by millar11: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hey everyone please please i’m tired of this country � i want to get the Bleep out soonest nextyear by God grace i just need to someone to put me through the poland student visa if i know everything then i know how to look for like 5m to just leave this country please any one? let whatsapp for better conversation
please anyone���
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by Glocal1: 2:21am On Dec 16, 2021
millar11:
Hey everyone please please i’m tired of this country � i want to get the Bleep out soonest nextyear by God grace i just need to someone to put me through the poland student visa if i know everything then i know how to look for like 5m to just leave this country please any one? let whatsapp for better conversation
please anyone���
You can visit the Poland study visa thread on Nairaland.
Type it into the search bar or check the travel section.
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by Originalsly: 4:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Damian457:

Bros i used to champion the band wagon of those saying Nigeria will get better”. It’s only going to get worse. In 2023 Tinubu will be President for another 8years.
Time is going before you know it you’re already 45.
Nigeria is a dream killer

How can there be change when university students and graduates be supporting ancient men like Tinubu for President?... men who are illiterates in today's digital world? If they are lost in today's world How can they guide us to a brighter future? We need to vote out everyone of these vampires if we really want to move forward.
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by hammed71(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Originalsly:

How can there be change when university students and graduates be supporting ancient men like Tinubu for President?... men who are illiterates in today's digital world? If they are lost in today's world How can they guide us to a brighter future? We need to vote out everyone of these vampires if we really want to move forward.
unfortunately things are still going to be the same come 2023 whether we vote or not
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by millar11: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Glocal1:
You can visit the Poland study visa thread on Nairaland.
Type it into the search bar or check the travel section.
put me through
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by millar11: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2021
country � i want to get the Bleep out soonest nextyear by God grace i just need to someone to put me through the poland student visa if i know everything then i know how to look for like 5m to just leave this country please any one? let chat on whatsapp for better conversation
please anyone���please �
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by millar11: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2021
hello guys how much do you need for the proof of funds after you pay for tuition fee application visa everything how much do you need for not denying your visa helo a bro
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2021
millar11:
country � i want to get the Bleep out soonest nextyear by God grace i just need to someone to put me through the poland student visa if i know everything then i know how to look for like 5m to just leave this country please any one? let chat on whatsapp for better conversation
please anyone���please �

How far bro?
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by millar11: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

How far bro?
brother?
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by millar11: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

How far bro?
how far
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by ttmacoy: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Kai Chairman are you serious? shocked

U are not far from the truth, nowadays majority of people (I am talking about upper spectrum of the middle class) hardly use brand new original consumables and luxury goods. because they can not afford it.

What u will be hearing is tokunbo car, jeep, okrika bra, pant, second hand shoes, bags, sweater, socks to mention but a few.

With the way this country is going very soon we will start experiencing okrika garri, tokunbo rice, second hand salad!

embarassed That'll be horrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Gay Boy Group In Abuja Nigeria / My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) / Arik Air 'Banned' From Abuja To London Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.