Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! (758 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out / Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep / Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by GuyWise101(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
I have been searching for a virgin girl since 2013 and it seems that I am 'moving on an endless road' in search of a virgin girl.

I have even tried to get a virgin of age 15 but I came back devastated in disappointment after my 6x of trying.

Now what I am looking for is a fairly used one like with 9 body counts.....

Please how would I know or notice a fairly used girl.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by Karlifate: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
GuyWise101:
I have been searching for a virgin girl since 2013 and it seems that I am 'moving on an endless road' in search of a virgin girl.

I have even tried to get a virgin of age 15 but I came back devastated in disappointment after my 6x of trying.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by WandaMaximoff: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
GuyWise101:

If you're a virgin, I pray you'll find a virgin woman, if you're not, I pray you find a woman whose mileage is the same as yours.

Say Amen my brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by ufotty2001: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
All what we have now is olosho and retired olosho.. the retired olosho are the one desperately looking for a husband..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by JOACHINpedro: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
You were only looking for Babes with big yaansh and endowed b**bs which is almost impossible to get in tear rubber.
When you ready to get a virgin wife you will know.
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by ouzo1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
garbage in garbage out.

in other words, had it been u be virgin you for don find virgin.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why insist on virgin?

Are you a ritualist?

And are you a virgin yourself?

5 Likes

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by SILENTandSMART2: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol aswear virgin plenty, but it might be pennis free virgin, cucumber, bottles, finger and other object might be entering

Moreover OP nah werey oo,grin

How will I accept a girl with six body count when I'm not mad grin

You no be virgin self ago think for 6months before saying anything,

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
It is not written on the forehead.
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by GuyWise101(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

If you're a virgin, I pray you'll find a virgin woman, if you're not, I pray you find a woman whose mileage is the same as yours.

Say Amen my brother.
Nna mehnnnnn

This your prayer sef
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by GuyWise101(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
ouzo1:
garbage in garbage out.

in other words, had it been u be virgin you for don find virgin.
Nna mehnnnnn

At least I am fairly used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by GuyWise101(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
PenuelFarms:
Why insist on virgin?

Are you a ritualist?

Nna mehnnnnn

I am not a ritualist just wanting a new brand pussy.
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by GuyWise101(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol aswear virgin plenty, but it might be pennis free virgin, cucumber, bottles, finger and other object might be entering

Moreover OP nah werey oo,grin

How will I accept a girl with six body count when I'm not mad grin

You no be virgin self ago think for 6months before saying anything,

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley
Nna mehnnnnn

At least 6 body count is manageable
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by WandaMaximoff: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnn

This your prayer sef

Make e sha say amen to the prayer.
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
The problem is you don't know how to identify a virgin lady.

It's not by the way she's dressed, looks or whatever jargons people may have bullshitted you with.

In my opinion, the best way to know is by asking - of course, some may lie but better than endless assumptions. If you're looking for one to smash, please a good part of them are focusing on their personal lives

GuyWise101:

Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by SILENTandSMART2: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnn

At least 6 body count is manageable

Alaye dead that foorking thinking,

6 penis haaa,

Though we're different smiley

smiley
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by Quality20(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
They are so many here in d far north
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by Pancakeey(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
It’s like you need a virgin for sacrifice abi?
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by deeva2: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
PenuelFarms:
Why insist on virgin?

Are you a ritualist?

I tire ooo
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by GuyWise101(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Quality20:
They are so many here in d far north
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

You lie bro, after witnessing what happening in the North concerning girls I was dumb founded, one of the reason I opened this thread, as in even a 13yr old girl has started fucking without condom.

I now respect southern girls more than northern girls
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by tobechi74: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why you dey find slut

Women are more likely to be punnished for putting on revealing clothes,purchasing birth control pills, expressing sex urge and prostitution. A study reveals that bye standers are less. Likely to come to the aid of a woman when she is dressed in revealing outfit. A woman who plays good and hides her sexual appetite is considered a potential awife.

Men are attracted by sight . A woman who reveals a lot gets the attention of guys who desire to have her and take her to bed. In the ancient times, women are seen as men possession. She is either owned by her parents when single or her husband when married. He tells her how to dress so that other guys would not invade her territory.Every guy protect his property from invaders.A sexually looses wife could get pregnant from another guy and bring the baby home to the man . He would not like to spend time, effort and resources raising another man child. Sexually reserved girls are valuable and sought after by suitors. A naive girl does not know any better. Any sex with his first partner would be satisfactory. Girls are attached to whoever disflowers her. A slut is assumed to have a wide farmland. It would be difficult for a guy with a narrow pencil to cultivate the land. Morever, a slut has numerous experience and could differentiate good from bad men in bed. A virgin may see a guy as a king but a slut knows he is just a learner. This account for the preference for virgin’s over sluts for men considering marriage.Fathers slut shame their daughter so top suitors can ask her hand in marriage. He hardly slut shame other ladies he is not related to. Men love slut as long as he is not related to her.He loves the short term sex they offer .

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/07/dirty-miracle/
Re: There Are No More Virgin Girls, A nairalander cries out! by deeva2: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnn

I am not a ritualist just wanting a new brand pussy.
Is ur d**k a brand New?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Issues / Meet Davido Baby Mamas And His Beautiful Children / What They Don't Tell You About the aftermath of Sleeping With A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.