Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica (79419 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by PastorFire: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2020
See iranu grin grin grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2020
Wahala dey for this world o. These ladies no get shame again grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by dadavivo: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Why can't these riffraffs leave Erica alone. It's not her fault God made her so extremely beautiful.

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by dadavivo: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2020
jajeri3216:

She's finer than Erica.

For real.

No go make mistake in marriage o

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Revolva(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2020
shut up yeye gold digger...if laycon were not to be famous...with BBNaija and had no money u wont come out and say you love him..you will be playhing with his emotion

naija women are scumbargs
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50

MY BROTHER HUSTLE O

All these babes wey dey ur street sef dey do like say u dey invincible, but blow small like this, you go hear, We grew up together, we are best friends, I love him.

ABEG HUSTLE OO
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Adinoyi119(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2020
Naija Ladies and Bleaching cream

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by jboycrb(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Can someone translate it in English for me?

Or French
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by mukthar2000(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2020
Drag laycon this way madam

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Seyzcham91(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2020
confirm!
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where were these girls when Laycon was a Nobody??

I'm beginning to believe the narrative that some Nigerian girls got no shame, with money, you can have them eat your poo and are not ready to walk with you to success but reappear from God knows where once you made it.

Some Nigerian girls' character irritates me to the marrows.

She wouldn't have given a damn if Laycon was still a nobody.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by dazzlingd(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Vaginal people...

Huzzle ooo..
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son...
Make sure you huzzle o Because This life ehnnn
Success got siblings, relatives and friends

But you see failure...that niggarrrr called failure ain't got nobody..
I thought he was done then he called me again and said son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

Your grandfather is indeed a man of wisdom
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by cpu2006(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Kini problem e laycon grin
This lady fine pass Erica.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Vaginal people...

Huzzle ooo..
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son...
Make sure you huzzle o Because This life ehnnn
Success got siblings, relatives and friends

But you see failure...that niggarrrr called failure ain't got nobody..
I thought he was done then he called me again and said son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet
you and this your grandfather sef....I hope he is real ooo?
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by seanwilliam(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

You and humilitypays have valid points.

That girl and Erica are both bold and brazen and laycon doesn't know how to handle women like that.

Its funny how she said she kissed her TV and the TV fell down!! grin grin grin.... In my mind, I was like "only God knows what will happen to laycon's dick if she sucks it" grin grin grin

She took loan too? That one na lie biko... No woman does that for some random ass dude
hnnm naso o.. baba we no see your break light for ashewo bar na grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2020
gunners160:
I swear but she is also a gold digger. Do you think that she does not have a bf? Abegi, she gat nothing to offer except over sized Toto with smelling pussy like rat poison
this is wrong
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2020
dadavivo:

No go make mistake in marriage o

Let's be guided sir. Yellow skin no be beauty grin

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
hnnm naso o.. baba we no see your break light for ashewo bar na grin

I left since March/April from all the toxicity and what happened to the Aro guy. I wasn't gaining anything from the thread again. So I leave una to dey deal with the crazy people wey dey dia.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Tjiaz(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2020
� Tbf Erica is way finer, except you are blind.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50
you kissed him on TV so that automatically makes him indebted to you and tied to loving you? The heart wants who it wants hun....
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by sunbreaker: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2020
Teewhy2:
I hope it is not his money that is making her love him.
before nko?
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by tightpussy156: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Stupid bitch. Olosho sighted. She as seen money she they prophesize stupid love. She got no shame. With money you have 99% of girls under your feet. She as nothing to offer apart from her wide stinky smelly pussy which have been drilled by all men. That is the real truth who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Onnasucs1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

Where are you based right now?
Benue State
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Decryptor(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shameless gold digger!

I thought they said it is only Igbo ladies that love money?

Iranu!
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by ShayGirl(f): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
She said she won't term him a "fool" but in d actual sense she did. grin

The part where she adviced laycon to cut off his dreads for fresh breeze to blow in so he could be able to know who loves and who doesn't love him got me. That girl is madt! Bad mouth child! cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by thrillionaire(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vikynas:
But Erica ass dirty and e black sef.
lmao easy with the savagery na
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by thrillionaire(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:

The same Erica that bleached too and her knuckles look like fried dodo?
that one dey...but Erica's own isn't as bad
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by dadavivo: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
jajeri3216:

Let's be guided sir. Yellow skin no be beauty grin

Shes a fair incompletion girl. Camera lenses gives people different skin tone. Apart from that. When you're a small girl with school stress and everything.

You can't look the same when you start enjoying life which you won't know cos poverty no gree leave you
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Happy2020: 3:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerian women have no chill, no morals and don’t care about looking like a gold digging fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Afrocandy Having Fun With Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.